Trump calls NBC's TODD, "a sleepy eyed SON OF A BITCH"

Easy Observation:
The cultural nature of the people who these Left Wing TV personalities such as Chuck Todd, Steve Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, Seth Meyers........ constantly attack is white protestants.
The reality is that most Liberals are just anti-wasp bigots.
presscrookls.jpeg

Last edited:
Todd is a son of a bitch and he is distracting the country from the REAL issues about Trump that impact middle class Americas pocket book.

but idiots like you cant get past the gossip to even consider the more serious issues and that is what Chucky counts on.

Ah, poor baby. A picked on loser who is going to let Trump fix everything for him with his extraordinary expertise and temperament. Buddy, you just better pray to god, you don't lose ground!

Last edited:
Chuck Todd? I mean really? WTF is wrong with Todd? Chuck Todd is harmless. Chuck Todd plays it down the middle just as MEET THE PRESS anchors have for the past 60 years. Todd responded with subtlety and WIT.

Trump is a flaming asshole who has neither of those attributes.

March 10, 2018 - 09:37 PM EST
Chuck Todd jokes after Trump calls him 'sleepy-eyed' during rally

NBC host Chuck Todd issued a joking response on Twitter Saturday evening after President Trump mocked him during a Pennsylvania campaign rally.

The "Meet the Press" anchor jokingly warned viewers about Daylight Savings Time, which begins Sunday morning, after the president called him a "sleeping son of a bitch" during a campaign rally for Pennsylvania state Rep. Rick Saccone (R), who is running for Congress.

"Don’t miss @MeetThePress tomorrow! I know folks may be tired in the morning due to springing forward, so set those clocks and DVRs now before your eyes get too sleepy," Todd joked...

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/37...d-during-rally
He’s a shit stain

Who the fuck is Chuck Todd?

Trump should ignore him like he ignored Slim Shithead.

quote-i-m-stupid-i-m-ugly-i-m-dumb-i-smell-did-i-mention-i-m-stupid-eminem-8-95-32.jpg
Trump is a coward. You know it, he knows it, we all know it. Trump will only fuck with people who have political access to lose. Going after rappers and die hard negro's....he don't fuck with these people because he knows they'll chew his white wide ass up and still have room for dessert when done.

I don't watch too much TV which I'll use as my excuse for always getting Chuck Todd confused with comedian Tom Green.
You don't watch much TV my ass.....I would bet my last dollar, yo ass get up watching FIX News and go to bed dreaming about FIX News.

Trump is crude and nasty. Conservative christians love it, he perfectly represents them.
I posted a thread a long time ago, the creds from right wing conservatives and its christian base is a non fuckin factor now....these people ended careers because of their die hard belief in God and righteousness...today, they're no better than a street corner preacher in Detroit, high off of Hooch, looking for a handout.

"...Chuck Todd plays it right down the middle..."

:auiqs.jpg:

:laughing0301:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:777::777::777::777:

:21::21::21::21::21:

:haha:
Reading comprehension problem? Where does my post say "right". Yes, it is an important qualifier. I didn't write did I?

Down the middle is what I said and MEANT. Quote me correctly or DON'T quote me.

Todd is a liberal. Calling him a son of a bitch is redundant.

You know if YOUR own bullshit was as definitive; AND accepted as TRUE, you wouldn't need to be screaming in pitched rhetoric on a political board about liberalism.

Remember 2 elections in 18 years in which your 'GUYS' didn't win!

Forum List

Back