Trump calls Megyn Kelly a "bimbo"...again

If I were to believe the liberal bullshit that it was all Bush's fault. I forecasted 2008 in the mid 90's, I was actually surprised the economy rebounded after 2001. And it matters not what one President did, it was a series of events that started and the end of the Great Depression.

It matters not who the President or who is in Congress, the corporations are in control and have been for decades. Both parties are in their pockets. That is where change needs to be made in Congress.

It's too complicated to say any one individual is responsible for the disasters that occurred and were manufactured when Bush was president. But one thing we cannot dismiss is that Bush was in charge of a lot of it.

Bush was in charge of rushing to war with scant and false evidence. Being the CIC and throwing your hands up in disbelief and saying it wasn't his fault because so and so turned out to be a liar is too flimsy to be believed by Americans. I'm sorry but THAT just isn't good enough.

The activities that were generated down on "K" street in DC had a lot to do with the financial disaster. Truth be told Bush is too stupid to have been involved with the "derivative" scheme. But his reaction to the 9/11 attack was like a scared little girl. He failed miserably because he has huge character flaws and it showed time and time again as he screwed the pooch over and over dealing with what was in reality a very spectacular and successful terror plot. In truth it was just a crime. There were just a handful of people involved, mostly Saudis, and Bush just went into full retard in his failed attempt to make those still alive pay for their crime. Bush USED it to become the war president he had been talking about for a long time before he even got elected. Cheney on the other hand used the attack to make his then failing company and their executives wealthy. Their hubris was STUNNING.

It's not that complicated, Clinton when he deregulated had a large part in the recession. The credit boom that started in the 80s and increased for decades unfettered. It didn't matter who was President, that recession was going to hit. I can't believe it didn't start in 2001 but somehow it was staved off until 2008.

The rest of your rant is biased BS that I refuse to rehash.

No one asked or need ask YOUR permission to "rehash" the events of the previous two presidents. I agree fully that Clinton succumbed to the attacks on his personal failings and rolled over with his legs up in the air and took it in the ass to make the BJ in the white house go away. Clinton himself agrees with you about the deregulation's he was a party to. My personal beef with him was the tv/radio ownership deregulation which put the power of the airways into the hands of a very few. Most of the progressive radio shows were taken off the air as a result. They were replaced by religious and unnecessary sports shows in markets that were doing well with the progressive shows. The conglomerates were happy to lose money just to shut up the political enemies of the right. I will never forgive Clinton for caving in just to have the right stop the impeachment. Again an example of a president's character flaws leading to a worse America.

Since the takeover of the major tv/radio markets there has been a 24/7 non stop hate program run against Obama. It is no wonder many Americans believe this BS as that is all they see and hear. With no public access over the free airways that would gladly offer other perspectives those venues do not exist other than a small handful on the pay for access channels like Sirus.

I don't care if you say "I rant". Someone has to offer the truth against the lies that are common on this message board. I know that you and people like you will do anything to try to prevent the truth from seeing the light of day. If it bothers you so much just don't read my posts.

Yeah, truth. Lol! Funny a lot of what you call the truth is really just one mans opinion.
Yeah and all those high rated progressive shows. Lol!

That's right...just snuff out all opinion and fact that doesn't suit your agenda. Perfect. That makes America FREE to only hear and see YOUR opinion. Reminds me of a certain German's idea of freedom around 70 years ago.

I guess that's why you think you can make up history to suit your opinions. When you have such a low opinion of truth and facts I can see you believe everyone gets to make up their own version of events.

How convenient.

What is my opinion Huggy, please tell me what my opinion is since you seem to think you know.

How convenient.

Forum List

Back