Trump Calls it “a Disgrace” what Mueller is doing to Paul Manafort ..

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Could a pardon for Paul Manafort be in the offing if he is convicted by a jury? Perhaps. The jury in the Manafort Trial has still not reached a verdict. They have adjourned until Monday. Trump was asked today about a pardon, and he said, “I don’t talk about that.” But he did go on to say it is a “disgrace” the way Manafort has been treated by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. He also affirmed Manafort as “a very good man.”

We all know Mueller is only going after Manafort in order to get Trump. It’s that simple. It is a disgrace what is happening. It is a persecution instead of a prosecution. If Manafort had never worked for Donald Trump, Manafort would not be interested in his long ago business dealings.

Candy, did you say the same over the $4 million Al Sharpton owed, or does melanin make the difference to you?

I agree with the President! it IS a disgrace what Mueller doing to Manafort ...

Mueller himself is a disgrace!

A TOTAL DISGRACE!

...this ridiculous witch hunt.....

if they need a witch ...there is Hillary Clinton!:mad-61::mad-61::mad-61:

GOD Bless and Protect President Trump and all Patriots

GOD brings justice to all political criminals, Hussein and Clinton leftovers!

Could a pardon for Paul Manafort be in the offing if he is convicted by a jury? Perhaps. The jury in the Manafort Trial has still not reached a verdict. They have adjourned until Monday. Trump was asked today about a pardon, and he said, “I don’t talk about that.” But he did go on to say it is a “disgrace” the way Manafort has been treated by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. He also affirmed Manafort as “a very good man.”

We all know Mueller is only going after Manafort in order to get Trump. It’s that simple. It is a disgrace what is happening. It is a persecution instead of a prosecution. If Manafort had never worked for Donald Trump, Manafort would not be interested in his long ago business dealings.
I want Trump to pardon Manafort and anybody Mueller railroads. It would be a perfect way to shove this entire witch hunt up Muellr's ass.

Do it Mr Prsident. We would love to see it.

Idiot please explain, and what lies has he told...obomacare will cost $2500 less per family per year?

Forum List

Back