Trump calls his own interview “fake news.”

Poor baby :itsok:

Everytime your pathetic Messiah says something colossally offensive or stupid, you can’t just say it was “out of context.” It’s all on video, bud. We know you don’t really care. So at least stick with that and be truthful for once.
Yeah well you guys lie all the time and take his words out of context all the time. you guys cant detect sarcasm, mockery or any other nuanced saying in the English language.
I really hope you’re just playing dumb, and I don’t actually share a country with such stupid people. If I tell you that I can shoot lazers out of my eyes, or that I think Trump’s a secret Muslim that was born in Kenya, I’m lying. Not engaging in “nuance.” :rolleyes:
Why did you make up quotes, use his......he didn't say any of that, so you can't use nuance with your example. If you're referring to Obama on Kenya, then Clinton started it, it was a legit question, because the press did zero research on him, even Tom Brokaw admitted as such. So people had questions, it took a while and we all moved on....but you guys didn't.......you guys are like the sith in star wars. you can't let things go.
I said that, you retard. Holy shit. You weren’t playing dumb!
Is this the legendary leftist logic? I know you said it you tard......so you were joking, which duh, we all knew....but if Trump said it, you would say he was serious and then when he said yeah I cant shoot lazers out of my eyes, you would say he lied.....because you believed him in the first place.......now who's dumb.
If Trump said it, and you fools believed him like you did about golf, Mexico paying for the wall, Ted Cruz not being eligible for office, and on and on; I would tell you he’s lying and laugh in your face if you tried to say you actually saw it as a “nuance.” Pathetic.

The likes of CNN often edit the interview taking soundbites out of context.

I have yet to see an honest interview of someone who doesn't support their narrative. Hours of interview for them to piece together in order to create the flawless attack piece.

Trump is correct as usual.

The likes of CNN often edit the interview taking soundbites out of context.

I have yet to see an honest interview of someone who doesn't support their narrative. Hours of interview for them to piece together in order to create the flawless attack piece.

Trump is correct as usual.
Except the Sun id owned by Rupert (Fox network) Murdoch a huge Donnie Dirt Bag Supporter!!!

What a retard.

He said the incendiary interview with The Sun where he appeared to trash the PM's Brexit strategy was 'fake news', and revealed he apologised to her this morning and she replied: 'Don't worry it's only the press.’

Trump BACKS May's Brexit vision and brands own interview 'FAKE NEWS' | Daily Mail Online
Yeah it was taken out of context and a lot of his musings were not reported.....but you guys love doing this stuff all the time. Typical leftwing playbook. I guess if he texted it, we could all just ignore it, huh?
“Out of context” :lmao:

You retarded yokel, he says that EXACT SAME SHIT CONSTANTLY and you fools cheer your brainless heads off about it. Now you say it’s “out of context!” :rofl:

OMG folks, these people’s minds are near comatose from confusion
Buckeye is a typical Trump base parrot falling for Trump's NEW account. But I disagree that Trump just said something stupid. Farange, Le Pen and Bannon were all in London. Trump signaled clearly where he stands.
“Here, in terms of Brexit, they’re saying ‘Hey, we’re up on the second year anniversary of this thing, and we're still talking about half in, half out,’” Bannon said. “We have to be bold. I think Trump coming here underscores the point that he's about bold action.”

Bannon is new in his role of Trump surrogate. The president’s former chief strategist was fired from the White House last August and suffered a hard break with the president, who distanced himself from Bannon after the publication of “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” a book by Michael Wolff, calling him “Sloppy Steve” and lobbing the worst epithet possible at him: leaker.

But between his Hannity appearance and his schedule of media interviews with European outlets that Trump might watch, Bannon appeared to be in line for a potential comeback with Trump, who has few allies on this side of the Atlantic.
Bannon hosts Europopulists in London ahead of Trump's visit

So today he walks bag his dog whistle. We've seen it all before.
"the president was joking" "he was speaking illustratively"
Sorry man, but I know lefties, they do take shit out of context and make everything to be aramgeddon. Rocket Man, was going to start WW3, then complimenting Kim was oking everything Kim had done...these people are opposed to whatever Trump says. It's a joke.
Trump operates differently from a politician, which is what I voted for.
He doesn't just kiss ass on people. He does when he's negotiation, but he will also be very blunt. He has good instincts on when and who to do this to. May is weak, he knows this and I'm not saying he didn't say Boris would be a good PM. My issue is that he stated that he said nice things about May which were not reported, which would be very consistent with western news agencies and how they hate the right wing (conservative party in the UK being a member of the right wing), so they hate both Trump and May, and Boris for that matter. And would they take things he says out of context to start shit and create controversy.....absolutely they would. It's not my first rodeo. All the shit they do to Trump, they have done to other republicans.....the difference is they aren't trying to hide their bias....and that's why Trump is winning....he's made them so pissed, they don't care about exposing their façade.........and that's why Trump is even better than what I imagined he would...he's single handedly crushing the left by exposing them and what they stand for including violence and harassment.
Look, Captain's scared them out of the water!
[Russian midshipmen see the Dallas jumping out of the water]

Russian midshipman: [in Russian] Captain's scared them out of the water!

[the Russians cheer]
The Hunt for Red October (1990) - Quotes - IMDb

Yeah well you guys lie all the time and take his words out of context all the time. you guys cant detect sarcasm, mockery or any other nuanced saying in the English language.
I really hope you’re just playing dumb, and I don’t actually share a country with such stupid people. If I tell you that I can shoot lazers out of my eyes, or that I think Trump’s a secret Muslim that was born in Kenya, I’m lying. Not engaging in “nuance.” :rolleyes:
Why did you make up quotes, use his......he didn't say any of that, so you can't use nuance with your example. If you're referring to Obama on Kenya, then Clinton started it, it was a legit question, because the press did zero research on him, even Tom Brokaw admitted as such. So people had questions, it took a while and we all moved on....but you guys didn't.......you guys are like the sith in star wars. you can't let things go.
Is this the legendary leftist logic? I know you said it you tard......so you were joking, which duh, we all knew....but if Trump said it, you would say he was serious and then when he said yeah I cant shoot lazers out of my eyes, you would say he lied.....because you believed him in the first place.......now who's dumb.
If Trump said it, and you fools believed him like you did about golf, Mexico paying for the wall, Ted Cruz not being eligible for office, and on and on; I would tell you he’s lying and laugh in your face if you tried to say you actually saw it as a “nuance.” Pathetic.

All 3 of those things are nuanced

Ted Cruz...he said he would look into he was born in Canada and not on a military base. I voted for Cruz in the primaries even after he said that. But I knew what he was saying it and why, apparently you didn't. And whats funny about it, is he is honest when they ask him why he brings it up now...no politician would give an answer this honest.

Mexico paying for the wall......we can extract money out of Mexico in many ways.........it's not just a check...again lots of nuance and thinking required here
Golf, he said he wouldn't be playing as much golf as Obama because he would be working for us. He's done a great job......I don't care if he plays golf as long as he cuts taxews and regulation, appoints great justices to the courts and I could go on and on.....so he's getting stuff done...so the golf doesn't matter.

Yeah it was taken out of context and a lot of his musings were not reported.....but you guys love doing this stuff all the time. Typical leftwing playbook. I guess if he texted it, we could all just ignore it, huh?

You retarded yokel, he says that EXACT SAME SHIT CONSTANTLY and you fools cheer your brainless heads off about it. Now you say it’s “out of context!” :rofl:

OMG and they pull his remarks out of context ALL the time.
The disabled reporter (He did that stuff decades ago and he mocked Cruz and Rubio with the same gyrations)
2nd amendment people remark
Russia can find her emails

So many things they take out of context.......it's nauseating.

Everytime your pathetic Messiah says something colossally offensive or stupid, you can’t just say it was “out of context.” It’s all on video, bud. We know you don’t really care. So at least stick with that and be truthful for once.

I heard a comment that if Trump actually started NOT going off script and saying shit he might not get reelected. Imo the avg Trump voter really does think we have 55K troops in Germany and getting out of Nato would be a good thing.

Ted Cruz...he said he would look into he was born in Canada and not on a military base. I voted for Cruz in the primaries even after he said that. But I knew what he was saying it and why, apparently you didn't. And whats funny about it, is he is honest when they ask him why he brings it up now...no politician would give an answer this honest.

Mexico paying for the wall......we can extract money out of Mexico in many ways.........it's not just a check...again lots of nuance and thinking required here
Golf, he said he wouldn't be playing as much golf as Obama because he would be working for us. He's done a great job......I don't care if he plays golf as long as he cuts taxews and regulation, appoints great justices to the courts and I could go on and on.....so he's getting stuff done...so the golf doesn't matter.

Oh boy... I wash my hands of your dumb ass. You're too far gone. He really could shoot someone in 5th Avenue and still have your vote. Btw, I know Trump was being sarcastic about that, but I think you'd actually be fine with it.

Oh boy... I wash my hands of your dumb ass. You're too far gone. He really could shoot someone in 5th Avenue and still have your vote. Btw, I know Trump was being sarcastic about that, but I think you'd actually be fine with it.

aww you don't like getting your ass kicked.......you are a lefty......hateful of every republican, I feel sorry for people who live the entire lives by politics.

OMG and they pull his remarks out of context ALL the time.
The disabled reporter (He did that stuff decades ago and he mocked Cruz and Rubio with the same gyrations)
2nd amendment people remark
Russia can find her emails

So many things they take out of context.......it's nauseating.

I heard a comment that if Trump actually started NOT going off script and saying shit he might not get reelected. Imo the avg Trump voter really does think we have 55K troops in Germany and getting out of Nato would be a good thing.
wait what script?
Is the 55K and leaving NATO in our off the script?

And do you links showing he said these things?

He's not stupid so much as desperate. And to be fair, Buckeye DOES have a clue to Trump's actions. Sure saying Trump saying May has mishandled Brexit and her opponent would be a strong prime minster is not nuanced .... he threw her under bus. And he did so because he actually AGREES with Farange and the white supremicsts in France, and that's why Bannon's meeting with them right now! LOL

The nuance is his making nice at the press conference and denying everything he said in the Sun. He's lying his ass off. And May knows it and she can't do shit about it unless she's willing to call him out on intl TV for lying about it. And if she did that, she'd probably have a week to wind up her government.

If you really thing the EU should end, and Nato should end, and there are good people who also are white supremicists, and we should violate constitutional law to build a wall with the Army and police it with the Marines .... Trump's your guy. He really does say what he means.

He's not stupid so much as desperate. And to be fair, Buckeye DOES have a clue to Trump's actions. Sure saying Trump saying May has mishandled Brexit and her opponent would be a strong prime minster is not nuanced .... he threw her under bus. And he did so because he actually AGREES with Farange and the white supremicsts in France, and that's why Bannon's meeting with them right now! LOL

The nuance is his making nice at the press conference and denying everything he said in the Sun. He's lying his ass off. And May knows it and she can't do shit about it unless she's willing to call him out on intl TV for lying about it. And if she did that, she'd probably have a week to wind up her government.

If you really thing the EU should end, and Nato should end, and there are good people who also are white supremicists, and we should violate constitutional law to build a wall with the Army and police it with the Marines .... Trump's your guy. He really does say what he means.

Ok, so this post is a mix of truth and not so truth. the press conference is correct, but I do think he did say nice things about her in the interview.
The wall is not unconstitutional. And it would be policed with border patrol, but I'd be ok for the army to do exercises near it.
Now who are these white supremacists you're talking about?

What a retard.

He said the incendiary interview with The Sun where he appeared to trash the PM's Brexit strategy was 'fake news', and revealed he apologised to her this morning and she replied: 'Don't worry it's only the press.’

Trump BACKS May's Brexit vision and brands own interview 'FAKE NEWS' | Daily Mail Online
Trump is definitely FUBAR ,,Bashes one day and goes the complete opposite the next Calls fake news BUT the POS is on film

Yup been saying it for awhile now, Rump could feed them baby shit and tell them it's chocolate pudding and they will gobble it down and ask for seconds and thirds!

What a retard.

Trump is definitely FUBAR ,,Bashes one day and goes the complete opposite the next Calls fake news BUT the POS is on film

Yup been saying it for awhile now, Rump could feed them baby shit and tell them it's chocolate pudding and they will gobble it down and ask for seconds and thirds!
wonder what they'd say if trump grabbed their wives pussies,?,,,,,,,Do it again???

What a retard.

wonder what they'd say if trump grabbed their wives pussies,?,,,,,,,Do it again???

Probably and then point at their own puzzles and tell Rump to give them a feel as well.

Forum List

Back