Trump Calls For "Immediate" Deportations Of Illegals With "No Judges Or Court Cases"

They deserve no US judicial proceedings as they are not Americans

I agree with his approach

-Geaux
--------------

President Trump on Sunday said that those who enter the United States illegally should be "immediately" returned to their country of origin "with no Judges or Court Cases," adding that "Our Immigration policy, laughed at all over the world, is very unfair to those people who have gone through the system legally and are waiting on line for years!"

"Immigration must be based on merit - we need people who will help to Make America Great Again" Trump added.

We cannot allow all of these people to invade our Country. When somebody comes in, we must immediately, with no Judges or Court Cases, bring them back from where they came. Our system is a mockery to good immigration policy and Law and Order. Most children come without parents...

....Our Immigration policy, laughed at all over the world, is very unfair to all of those people who have gone through the system legally and are waiting on line for years! Immigration must be based on merit - we need people who will help to Make America Great Again!

While in line with fulfilling his campaign promises, Trump's comments are sure to dump jet fuel on the barnfire of controversy over separated migrant families at the southern U.S. border, after pictures of children in cages began to circulate, which the left attributed to Trump's new "zero tolerance" policy of enforcing Clinton, Bush and Obama-era immigration laws.

Trump Calls For "Immediate" Deportations Of Illegals With "No Judges Or Court Cases"

yes they should be gone within hours of capture

Should have been that way from the start!!!1

I have read the American Constitution I have not read any section that states that Illegal Invaders have ANY PROTECTION, also I have not read any section that states that America is obligated to accept unlimited amounts of Illegal Invaders.

It takes a trial and a "guilty" verdict to define an "illegal" alien. Don't give up your day job to practice law, Lucy.

If you have a crowd crossing the border WITHOUT PERMISSION of the nation they are crossing INTO then that crowd ARE Illegal from the second they do what they do, they have broken the law of that nation. Also IF someone is in a nation on a Visa and they remain in that nation when that Visa has expired, they are then an Illegal. No need for a trial, the thing is black and white.

I presume that Trump will be the one to pronounce their guilt without a trial, after he appoints himself "President for life", shreds the constitution, and liquidates the judges.

I have read the American Constitution I have not read any section that states that Illegal Invaders have ANY PROTECTION, also I have not read any section that states that America is obligated to accept unlimited amounts of Illegal Invaders.
------------------------------------- YES , you are correct but the Constitution has been bastardized because of INTERPRETATIONS Lucy .

When did that begin to happen do you know approx? Recent or many decades ago?

When was America great the last time?
Slavery aside, (I’ll take that out of play for the wackos) I heard the 50’s were amazing.
Nothing but real Americans everywhere...people were likeminded, neighbors were friends, people spoke while in line at the market, everyone spoke the same language. Males had penises and females had vaginas.
Sounds like a moral utopia...huh?
It sucked, we all had to look the same, act the same and like the same things, kinda fucked in the utopian freedom and liberty world of the USA(and the music sucked)....but I know they just use those words, freedom and liberty for advertising campaign slogans.

Of course there was no political correctness, a black man could chat up a white women... The mentally ill where treated so well and taxes were super low...

Hang on taxes where a lot higher and so were social services... Education was way cheaper... Why do the right want the opposite to this?

It takes a trial and a "guilty" verdict to define an "illegal" alien. Don't give up your day job to practice law, Lucy.
BS the act of entering the country illegally defines "illegal" alien..
The court only determines the disposition of the illegal.

I go to Mexico every month, and return every month. Is Trump going to meet me at the gate and declare me, "illegal? I mean, after, all, the last time I went to my dentist, I forgot to bring my passport.

If you have a crowd crossing the border WITHOUT PERMISSION of the nation they are crossing INTO then that crowd ARE Illegal from the second they do what they do, they have broken the law of that nation. Also IF someone is in a nation on a Visa and they remain in that nation when that Visa has expired, they are then an Illegal. No need for a trial, the thing is black and white.

I presume that Trump will be the one to pronounce their guilt without a trial, after he appoints himself "President for life", shreds the constitution, and liquidates the judges.

Well I do not know, what I do know from what I have read is that if someone does not have permission to cross a nations border with a Visa or whatever, then from the moment they cross that border they have broken that nations law and from that moment they are Illegally in that nation and should be apprehended.

They deserve no US judicial proceedings as they are not Americans
After all, what is the Constitution but a bit of paper most rightards haven't read?
Now that is funny.

The Constitution is the paperwork liberals use to wipe their asses after they dump that chia latte.

It wasn't until there were 'Living Document" judges put on the bench that the Constitution started pertaining to anyone who happens to set foot on our soil.

All through our history, we have controlled the amount and type of people we allow to immigrate to the USA, and not once have those who were forbidden been given Constitutional rights.

I am always amazed at the progressives idiocy. On the one hand, they berate America as evil because the undocumented Europeans showed up and forced the natives off their lands and put them in reservations until they are almost extinct, then out of the same side of their lying mouths, they berate those who say we cannot have uncontrolled illegals entering the country because they may overwhelm our society.

This is called being a two-faced liar.

Last edited:
The fascists will probably burn the capital, Trump will appoint himself dictator, and then congress will be browbeaten to pass the equivalent of the Nuremburg laws.

I go to Mexico every month, and return every month. Is Trump going to meet me at the gate and declare me, "illegal? I mean, after, all, the last time I went to my dentist, I forgot to bring my passport.

Why do you have to go to Mexico to have a dentist?

Do you always travel to and from Mexico from area's that are not controlled by US Border Agents?

Well I do not know, what I do know from what I have read is that if someone does not have permission to cross a nations border with a Visa or whatever, then from the moment they cross that border they have broken that nations law and from that moment they are Illegally in that nation and should be apprehended.

Perhaps we can do away with the courts, and appoint Hillary as being in charge of determining if someone is a "illegal alien" or not. Would that satisfy you?

I have read the American Constitution I have not read any section that states that Illegal Invaders have ANY PROTECTION,
I suppose you skipped this bit. How Austrian.

Article [V] (Amendment 5 - Rights of Persons)
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Constitution of the United States - We the People

Perhaps we can do away with the courts, and appoint Hillary as being in charge of determining if someone is a "illegal alien" or not. Would that satisfy you?
Will she be doing that from a jail cell?

I have read the American Constitution I have not read any section that states that Illegal Invaders have ANY PROTECTION,

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

That Article V Amendment 5 REFER to American citizens, it does NOT refer to citizens of Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico etc NON American citizens are NOT protected by the American Constitution that includes Illegal Aliens. The American Constitution was written FOR American citizens, the American Constitution was NOT written for ALL the peoples of the World, it is specifically for Americans....written FOR the PEOPLE and BY the PEOPLE.

Do you always travel to and from Mexico from area's that are not controlled by US Border Agents?

Dark, please, you don't live down here, and you don't know how things work. Instead of displaying your ignorance, learn:

Detainees Sentenced in Seconds in ‘Streamline’ Justice on Border

That Article V Amendment 5 REFER to American citizens, it does NOT refer to citizens of Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico etc NON American citizens are NOT protected by the American Constitution that includes Illegal Aliens.

I get it, Lucy! You are going to be self appointed to determine who is a US citizen, and who is not!

Are you smoking your Obama stash again?

Obama was the one trying that shit...

That's it, folks. None of the fascists on this thread can even understand stuff that we learned about civil rights in 8th grade Civics class. I don't do remedial education for free.

Dark, please, you don't live down here, and you don't know how things work. Instead of displaying your ignorance, learn:

Detainees Sentenced in Seconds in ‘Streamline’ Justice on Border
I lived in California for 28 years. I understand perfectly how the system works.

Poor attempt at a dodge, however. Tell Me, how often do you travel to Mexico and return with no Identification on you at all? Care to answer that?

Forum List

Back