Trump calls for cease-fire in northern Syria and imposes sanctions on Turkey

Any news?
-
"The Trump administration called on Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to implement an immediate cease-fire in northern Syria and imposed sanctions against Turkey on Monday in response to its military aggression, as the situation on the ground continued to deteriorate after President Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. forces."

what do you think?

The sanctions are very weak and are token at best. Imposing sanctions at this stage is exactly like closing the barn door after the horse has already escaped and been gunned down in the road.

When Erdogan called, Trump should have said "No fucking way, asshole", as anyone with even half a brain or an ounce of decency would have.

Any news?
-
"The Trump administration called on Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to implement an immediate cease-fire in northern Syria and imposed sanctions against Turkey on Monday in response to its military aggression, as the situation on the ground continued to deteriorate after President Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. forces."

what do you think?

The sanctions are very weak and are token at best. Imposing sanctions at this stage is exactly like closing the barn door after the horse has already escaped and been gunned down in the road.

When Erdogan called, Trump should have said "No fucking way, asshole", as anyone with even half a brain or an ounce of decency would have.
That area does not need America involved, let those fuckers kill each other off. Muslim change sides at the drop of a hat it’s a tribal thing

does this man understand what he is doing ? its just mess , pure mess or this what putin is telling him to do ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...0e3_story.html
related Trump: Let Napoleon Bonaparte rescue Kurds
You jump to conclusions
what do you think , what was trumps plan?
tRump didn't have a plan.

man, we got visitors here from savushkino 55, i hope CIA saves their IP

1wtuye.jpg

upload_2019-10-15_15-59-31.jpeg

Any news?
-

what do you think?

That area does not need America involved, let those fuckers kill each other off. Muslim change sides at the drop of a hat it’s a tribal thing

This area doesn't need Putin involved either. I'll bet Vlad puts an extra something into Donnie's pay packet this year for this decision. Not only is American influence in the world waning and Putin's is increasing as a result, but it has the added benefit of shaming and humiliating the entire nation as the Kurds are slaughtered and ISIS is let loose on the world again. There's also the prospect of further chaos in Europe from yet another Middle Eastern refugee crisis.

But most God-fearing Americans are ashamed of the President, and coming on the heels of his betrayal of the nation in the Ukraine, this is the final nail in the coffin of Trump\s re-election bid, and one which has cost him his Christian evangelical base, and the support of McConnell and Graham.

It’s right here
Thank you, Azog. What do you think?
Do you think it will do any good, what with Putin filling in the hole we leave with these sanctions? And it is still questionable who tariffs hurt more...not to mention the Turks don't have the $100 billion now, so if they don't get it will they be any worse off?

from the article: "The order halts a $100 billion trade deal being hammered out between Ankara and Washington, raises tariffs on Turkish steel to 50% and imposes sanctions on senior Turkish officials and the country's defense and energy ministries."
Well, I would say we need to watch it play out and see what happens.

its more like a joke, reminds Crimean "sanction" on putler
"The US has imposed sanctions on Turkish ministries and senior government officials"
does this man understand what he is doing ? its just mess , pure mess or this what putin is telling him to do ?

Lol
We have no business being there, our troops were about to be in a four-way crossfire.
And we were not helping anybody at all especially ourselves.

All the Muslims over there combined are not worth one American soldiers life
So you are ok with the fact that The Al-Qaeda and IS will take over Kurds?

GettyImages-452917354.jpg

what if 9/11 hits your home the next time?
I am OK with pulling out of that mess. No more killing of our soldiers. Happy to provide weapons and money to the Kurds and air support.

Any news?
-

what do you think?

This area doesn't need Putin involved either. I'll bet Vlad puts an extra something into Donnie's pay packet this year for this decision. Not only is American influence in the world waning and Putin's is increasing as a result, but it has the added benefit of shaming and humiliating the entire nation as the Kurds are slaughtered and ISIS is let loose on the world again. There's also the prospect of further chaos in Europe from yet another Middle Eastern refugee crisis.

But most God-fearing Americans are ashamed of the President, and coming on the heels of his betrayal of the nation in the Ukraine, this is the final nail in the coffin of Trump\s re-election bid, and one which has cost him his Christian evangelical base, and the support of McConnell and Graham.
All Muslims are hate filled tribal fuck ups, we can’t be the world’s police man anymore… We can’t afford it not even close

It probably would be a good idea if you knew what was going on before you started criticizing the president, Mkay?

Trump has been negotiating with Turkey for quite some time to keep them from starting this offensive.
The media, the lying fucks that they are, decided to use this as an opportunity to undermine the administration and knows that ignorant fucks would latch onto this. This includes NeverTrumper Republicans looking for an excuse to talk bad about him.

Trump announced pulling his troops out of danger....yet the Deep State swamp-creatures immediately seized on it as an opportunity to undermine the country. Is there any wonder why Erdogan feels emboldened to attack us? And in the middle of all of this happy horseshit...Nancy Pelosi decides to condemn the President instead of the cocksucker that's stabbing us in the back, Erdogan. Do we need any more proof that Nancy Pelosi is trying to kill our troops overseas?
yo, listen, if he hadn't removed them, and turkey did invade, everyone of those low life mthr fkrs would be screaming at trump for not pulling the troops out. I denounce each and every objector to his pull out. they are unamerican and humans with no forethought.

You jump to conclusions
what do you think , what was trumps plan?
tRump didn't have a plan.
but his cuckold putler has, do you agree?
No

If Trump had not pulled our troops out of the way we would have Blasted the Turks the minute they crossed the border and Erdogan knew that.

we Destroyed a Russian force that attacked our troops just months ago

Rambo II was completely fake.....but I bet you didn't know that.
God your so full of pompous ignorance!
Trump is tired of flag-draped coffins and crying relatives over a mess Bush and Obama got us into.
That'll be the day! Are you talking about the kid in Niger whose wife got slammed by Trump and her Representative by Kelly over a lie they created about the Congresswoman?

erdogan-phone.jpg

Get out of my way, bitch. I'm coming through!

trump-phone.jpg

Yes, sir! Right away, sir!

Erdogan: Get out of my way, bitch. I'm coming through.

Wrong Answer: Yes, sir. Right away, sir.

Right Answer: I'm looking at my Secretary of Defense right now. And I am giving him the sign to send 250 thousand American troops to regime-change your ass if you so much as sneeze in the direction of the Kurds.

It’s right here
Thank you, Azog. What do you think?
Do you think it will do any good, what with Putin filling in the hole we leave with these sanctions? And it is still questionable who tariffs hurt more...not to mention the Turks don't have the $100 billion now, so if they don't get it will they be any worse off?

from the article: "The order halts a $100 billion trade deal being hammered out between Ankara and Washington, raises tariffs on Turkish steel to 50% and imposes sanctions on senior Turkish officials and the country's defense and energy ministries."
Well, I would say we need to watch it play out and see what happens.
By the time this scenario plays out, the Kurds will be decimated. Once Turkey reaches it's goal, which is a buffer State in Syria filled with Arabs of the ISIS bent, then they will probably agree to 'talks'. We can only hope they don't leave the conference with the shirts off our backs.

By the time this scenario plays out, the Kurds will be decimated. Once Turkey reaches it's goal, which is a buffer State in Syria filled with Arabs of the ISIS bent, then they will probably agree to 'talks'. We can only hope they don't leave the conference with the shirts off our backs.

Filled with three million Syrian refugees currently in Turkey.
It'll be another "open air prison" a la West Bank

Wonderful

Forum List

Back