Trump calls for cease-fire in northern Syria and imposes sanctions on Turkey

Trump thought Erdogan would hit only military targets? Really? Now with all the Republicans screaming that Trump was wrong, he's got to do something to look outraged. But it's pretty crazy foreign policy, seems to me.
I'm glad we're out of it, but we could have left more gracefully, I think.
"I'm glad we're out of it," you must be joking , if western Kurdistan ´d collapse who will take over eastern part of "Syria"? yes - IS, and other salafi-wahhabi gangs . so USA will have to return, but the next time without kurdish boots on the ground ....
Assad might have something to say about that, Litwin. I wish no ill to anyone, but taking sides in the ever-changing alliances among the Muslim tribes is futile. Let them handle it and if ISIS tries raising its ugly head again (which it will) knock the shit out of them when they show up at our door.
Or maybe Trump should send Pence to negotiate with them.
"Assad might have something to say about that, Litwin." Assad represents 8-10% of Syrian population, alawitesland actuality is only Syrian coast line . assad and Iran try hard to change demography but its impossible in eastern "syria " where alawites have never lived historically
Be that as it may, Litwin, Assad is in charge of the armed forces in Syria.

", Assad is in charge of the armed forces in Syria" No, Assad has no army 5 years already , its Iranian armies which do all fighting on the ground, do you need links ?
Links to what? CIA/State Department misinformation and lies? Nah.

Forum List

Back