Trump calls for boycott of NFL games

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Fans are laughing at these black footballers demanding racial justice when the NFL is 70% black!!

Trump Calls for Boycott if N.F.L. Doesn’t Crack Down on Anthem Protests

sep 24 2017 SOMERSET, N.J. — President Trump on Sunday called for football fans to boycott N.F.L. games unless the league fires or suspends players who refuse to stand for the national anthem, saying that players must “stop disrespecting our flag and country.”

“If NFL fans refuse to go to games until players stop disrespecting our country, you will see change take place fast,” Mr. Trump wrote, on the second weekend morning in a row in which he vented over the issue on social media. “Fire or suspend!”

Fans are laughing at these black footballers demanding racial justice when the NFL is 70% black!!

sep 24 2017 SOMERSET, N.J. — President Trump on Sunday called for football fans to boycott N.F.L. games unless the league fires or suspends players who refuse to stand for the national anthem, saying that players must “stop disrespecting our flag and country.”

“If NFL fans refuse to go to games until players stop disrespecting our country, you will see change take place fast,” Mr. Trump wrote, on the second weekend morning in a row in which he vented over the issue on social media. “Fire or suspend!”
I guess you didn't notice the 157 other threads on this topic.

Nothing but social plans instead of the fine capital plans he should have?

Our economy is already, sluggish.

I guess you didn't notice the 157 other threads on this topic.
its speedos.....one of the dumber posters here.....

I do not support the idea that a president should endorse a boycott of a legal entertainment activity---BUT ---
I do support the publication of names and pictures of jerks who ACT OUT when the national anthem is played----
etc. No potential father-in-law should be kept in the dark regarding the character of the potential son-in-law------
and no employer should be kept in the dark-------or------homeowner looking for a house repair

• Banned
What is the explanation for black dominance in so many pro sports?. We are told blacks are simply physically superior. Why can't whites explain white dominance in business and science by saying whites are mentally superior.? The evidence is overwhelming.

Last edited:
What is the explanation for black dominance in so many pro sports?. We are told blacks are simply physically superior. Why can't whites explain white dominance in business and science by saying whites are mentally superior.? The evidence is overwhelming.

I don't want to argue, but Darwin was onto something, at least in regard to races.

You would be physically superior also, if every prior generation of your family
swung thru the trees.

I would like to call for a boycott of our drug war.

i hope the average viewing audience is around 500,000 all season. I wonder if all of these black football players are aware that 99.9% of all white honkeys are not decendants of slave owners?

i hope the average viewing audience is around 500,000 all season. I wonder if all of these black football players are aware that 99.9% of all white honkeys are not decendants of slave owners?

Slavery is not the issue. The black players claim there is a GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY to hold down blacks and that is why blacks are such failures. No one else can see this conspiracy. All we see is special treatment affirmative action for blacks everywhere.

Slavery is not the issue. The black players claim there is a GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY to hold down blacks and that is why blacks are such failures. No one else can see this conspiracy. All we see is special treatment affirmative action for blacks everywhere.
yes I know...but in another aspect..blacks are still upset over what happened when Nancy Pelosi was a child, and demand everything for free cause dare grand parents were slaves

Forum List

Back