Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

At no place and no time has Warren ever claimed to be "Siberian".

But you go ahead and prove me wrong, Beaver.

I already know you aren't very smart, no need to prove it further.

so called native Americans were actually Native Siberians who's ancestors stole this land from the animals who lived here before them.

Yo dude....................do you even know where Siberia is?

Siberia - Wikipedia

Siberia (/saɪˈbɪəriə/; Russian: Сиби́рь, tr. Sibir', IPA: [sʲɪˈbʲirʲ] ( listen)) is an extensive geographical region, and by the broadest definition is also known as North Asia. Siberia has historically been a part of Russia since the 17th century.

The territory of Siberia extends eastwards from the Ural Mountains to the watershed between the Pacific and Arctic drainage basins. The Yenisei River conditionally divides Siberia into two parts, Western and Eastern. Siberia stretches southwards from the Arctic Ocean to the hills of north-central Kazakhstan and to the national borders of Mongolia and China.[1] With an area of 13.1 million square kilometres (5,100,000 sq mi), Siberia accounts for 77% of Russia's land area, but it is home to just 40 million people—27% of the country's population. This is equivalent to an average population density of about 3 inhabitants per square kilometre (7.8/sq mi) (approximately equal to that of Australia), making Siberia one of the most sparsely populated regions on Earth. If it were a country by itself, it would still be the largest country in area, but in population it would be the world's 35th-largest and Asia's 14th-largest.

Worldwide, Siberia is well known primarily for its long, harsh winters, with a January average of −25 °C (−13 °F), as well as its extensive history of use by Russian and Soviet administrations as a place for prisons, labor camps, and exile.

And...................for the record............Elizabeth Warren never claimed to be Siberian, she was told by her family that she had Cherokee heritage in her family tree.

Go ahead.....................try to equate a North American Central Plains group of Native Americans to Siberian natives. I dare you.

Dude , do you even know that the original "native Americans" migrated here from Asia, specifically through Siberia, so "Native Siberian" is a play on historical facts?

Dude..............if they had stayed in Russia, they would be native Siberians, but they crossed the land bridge up around the Aleutian Islands and came here to America, which is why they are called Native Americans.

Try again.

By that theory, African Americans as well as European Americans are ALSO Native Americans. Which, of course, they are . Which was my point. "Native Americans" is a stupid thing to call them. I'm native American, born and bred.
Do you prefer Indian because Columbus didn't know where he was?

so called native Americans were actually Native Siberians who's ancestors stole this land from the animals who lived here before them.

Siberia - Wikipedia

Siberia (/saɪˈbɪəriə/; Russian: Сиби́рь, tr. Sibir', IPA: [sʲɪˈbʲirʲ] ( listen)) is an extensive geographical region, and by the broadest definition is also known as North Asia. Siberia has historically been a part of Russia since the 17th century.

The territory of Siberia extends eastwards from the Ural Mountains to the watershed between the Pacific and Arctic drainage basins. The Yenisei River conditionally divides Siberia into two parts, Western and Eastern. Siberia stretches southwards from the Arctic Ocean to the hills of north-central Kazakhstan and to the national borders of Mongolia and China.[1] With an area of 13.1 million square kilometres (5,100,000 sq mi), Siberia accounts for 77% of Russia's land area, but it is home to just 40 million people—27% of the country's population. This is equivalent to an average population density of about 3 inhabitants per square kilometre (7.8/sq mi) (approximately equal to that of Australia), making Siberia one of the most sparsely populated regions on Earth. If it were a country by itself, it would still be the largest country in area, but in population it would be the world's 35th-largest and Asia's 14th-largest.

Worldwide, Siberia is well known primarily for its long, harsh winters, with a January average of −25 °C (−13 °F), as well as its extensive history of use by Russian and Soviet administrations as a place for prisons, labor camps, and exile.

And...................for the record............Elizabeth Warren never claimed to be Siberian, she was told by her family that she had Cherokee heritage in her family tree.

Go ahead.....................try to equate a North American Central Plains group of Native Americans to Siberian natives. I dare you.

Dude , do you even know that the original "native Americans" migrated here from Asia, specifically through Siberia, so "Native Siberian" is a play on historical facts?

Dude..............if they had stayed in Russia, they would be native Siberians, but they crossed the land bridge up around the Aleutian Islands and came here to America, which is why they are called Native Americans.

Try again.

By that theory, African Americans as well as European Americans are ALSO Native Americans. Which, of course, they are . Which was my point. "Native Americans" is a stupid thing to call them. I'm native American, born and bred.

I prefer Indian because that is what we called them for 150 years after realizing that this wasn't India and no one gave a shit , or was offended by it until liberal pussies declared it was some sort of slur.

Siberia - Wikipedia

Try again.

I prefer Indian because that is what we called them for 150 years after realizing that this wasn't India and no one gave a shit , or was offended by it until liberal pussies declared it was some sort of slur.

Look around you. Is what you see "India"?

Nothing like thinking one thing, finding out it was wrong, and then going ahead continuing to think the first thing as if you learned nothing.

Apparently you prefer Indian because making learning adjustments is like work.

Try again.

Nothing like thinking one thing, finding out it was wrong, and then going ahead continuing to think the first thing as if you learned nothing.

I'll repeat. Until you pussy liberals decided you needed something to be pusses about no Indian was offended about being called an Indian.

Try again.

I'll repeat. Until you pussy liberals decided you needed something to be pusses about no Indian was offended about being called an Indian.

I didn't bring up anything about being "offended". Go lern hau to reed.

Matter of fact, after scanning back I see nobody else brought it up either.

If no one is offended then you shouldn't have any reason to worry about what I do or do not call the Indians.

If no one is offended then you shouldn't have any reason to worry about what I do or do not call the Indians.

Once AGAIN Stoopid ---- nobody but you brought up "offended". You're trying to sell a strawman because you can't handle the point. And it ain't selling.

I prefer Indian because that is what we called them for 150 years after realizing that this wasn't India and no one gave a shit

Diga me Tonto.....
Let's say you lose your keys. You can't go anywhere without 'em. Then finally you find them, and now you have your keys.

----- Do you go on continuing to look for them because "no one gives a shit"?

Once AGAIN Stoopid ---- nobody but you brought up "offended". You're trying to sell a strawman because you can't handle the point. And it ain't selling.

You are the one who is avoiding. Obviously you and others find Indian offensive.

Siberia - Wikipedia

Try again.

Anyone with any common sense knows the fucked up term “native American” it the white mans term... politically correct term

You are the one who is avoiding. Obviously you and others find Indian offensive.

I never brought it up at all, Shit4brains. I asked you if what you see around you is "India".

Are you offended by that question? Or just skeered of it?

Forum List

Back