Trump Calls Anthony Weiner a 'Sleazebag' and 'Perv' at Massachusetts Event

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
At a Massachusetts fundraiser Friday night, Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trumpcontinued his attacks on Democrat Hillary Clinton saying the former Secretary of State has “some very big problems” with her email server.

However, the real estate mogul took things a step further attacking longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband, former Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-NY) calling him a “perv."

“Who is Huma married to?,” Trump asked. “One of the great sleazebags of our time. Anthony Weiner.”

Weiner resigned his Congressional seat in 2011, after it was discovered the Democrat took shirtless photos of himself and shared them with women online.

Clinton rep Nick Merrill released a statement saying in part “Donald Trump has spent the summer saying offensive things about women, but there is no place for patently false, personal attacks towards a staff member. He should be ashamed of himself…it’s embarrassing to watch frankly.”

Trump Calls Anthony Weiner a 'Sleazebag' and 'Perv'

Why would Trump think it was beneficial to his campaign to personally attack Anthony Weiner for no logical reason?

Adolf Trump is now attacking Jews. That doesn't seem very Christian to me. Maybe he skipped certain parts of his favorite book - the Bible.

I loathe Anthony Weiner.

That's your right - but do you think it was "Christian" of Trump to attack him publicly?
why would anyone worry about discussing what is or is not christian with an obvious non christian as yourself?
Do you think its hypocritical for you to point to religion as a way for someone to act when you dont follow it to start with?

I loathe Anthony Weiner.

That's your right - but do you think it was "Christian" of Trump to attack him publicly?
why would anyone worry about discussing what is or is not christian with an obvious non christian as yourself?
Do you think its hypocritical for you to point to religion as a way for someone to act when you dont follow it to start with?

As a devout Atheist - I have a right to point out religious hypocrisy when they try to govern how I live.

Weiner is a perverted sleazebag. What's the problem?

Obviously no problem with rabid NaziCons.
Hard to believe you're sticking up for Carlos Danger.
6a00d8341c60fd53ef01901e6d383b970b-800wi

Weiner is a perverted sleazebag. What's the problem?
Weener is a bottom of the barrell sleezbag, even a female gerbil wouldnt marry him.

Trump is now attacking Muslims and Jews. Who's next?
did Donald Trump actually mention Muslim or Jew?
or is there something in your mind that makes those two off limits when it comes to their personal behavior

Trump knows that Huma Abedin is a Muslim and Anthony Weiner is a Jew. It ain't rocket science...

Forum List

Back