Trump brags about sparking plunge in health insurance stocks

Sad the Dems created such a mess, isn't it.
They wanted it to all lead to single payer and their plan imploded.
Any day now his big, BEAUTIFUL health plan will be revealed. Surely he wouldn't try to personally collapse the current system without something better to immediately take its place. Something to insure EVERYONE as he promised. Or was he playing all of his supporters for fools? :eusa_think:

President Donald Trump took a break from tweeting about stock market records Saturday, instead tweeting about his pride in taking action that was blamed for a selloff in shares of health insurers.

“Health insurance stocks, which have gone through the roof during the ObamaCare years, plunged yesterday after I ended their Dems windfall!”, he tweeted, referring to a decision to end payments to insurers under the Affordable Care Act, or ACA, that are used to help pay out-of-pocket costs of low-income patients.
If that was their plan, then Fat Donnie is playing right into it. By destroying the ACA, which will cause premiums to skyrocket, and people to lose their health insurance, Trump is losing future votes to Democrats.
Same ole liberals talking point. Don't you ever try new material?

Well yeah, health care stocks were sitting on a billion dollar government subsidy. Where do you think they will go when the subsidies are taken away? Don't worry about the DOW though even you left wing hypocrites should be pleased that your 401k's are doing fine. The market and not the government will determine how much the insurance companies make. Ain't that what it's all about? Chances are you will get a cheaper rate when you can shop across state lines and ....gasp....you might even be able to keep your own doctor.

Speaking as a man who spent my 50 year career as a health insurance executive, there is so much misinformation in your short post that I marvel at you capacity to store and regurgitate so much ignorance in such a short space!
Hell, if I spent a career in the insurance field I would gladly accept a billion dollars in taxpayer money but it doesn't make it right. Hysterical lefties were occupying Wall Street a year ago and whining about "corporate welfare" and now they pretend to care about insurance corporation stocks? Yeah right.

Any day now his big, BEAUTIFUL health plan will be revealed. Surely he wouldn't try to personally collapse the current system without something better to immediately take its place. Something to insure EVERYONE as he promised. Or was he playing all of his supporters for fools? :eusa_think:

President Donald Trump took a break from tweeting about stock market records Saturday, instead tweeting about his pride in taking action that was blamed for a selloff in shares of health insurers.

“Health insurance stocks, which have gone through the roof during the ObamaCare years, plunged yesterday after I ended their Dems windfall!”, he tweeted, referring to a decision to end payments to insurers under the Affordable Care Act, or ACA, that are used to help pay out-of-pocket costs of low-income patients.
If that was their plan, then Fat Donnie is playing right into it. By destroying the ACA, which will cause premiums to skyrocket, and people to lose their health insurance, Trump is losing future votes to Democrats.
Same ole liberals talking point. Don't you ever try new material?

Any day now his big, BEAUTIFUL health plan will be revealed. Surely he wouldn't try to personally collapse the current system without something better to immediately take its place. Something to insure EVERYONE as he promised. Or was h playing all of you for fools? :eusa_think:

Vote for fool...

Any day now his big, BEAUTIFUL health plan will be revealed. Surely he wouldn't try to personally collapse the current system without something better to immediately take its place. Something to insure EVERYONE as he promised. Or was h playing all of you for fools? :eusa_think:

Obama care needs to be destroyed, It has destroyed millions of people’s lives.

Quite the opposite. 45,000 a year died in the US because of a lack of access to quality affordable health care. Most of them were old, poor or both. A lot of them will now be white middle class people with pre-existing conditions. Coal miners in Kentucky who haven't got their jobs back, and broke unemployed people along the Gulf Coast who have lost their homes, their jobs, their schools and now their healthcare.

That promise of better, cheaper healthcare for everyone is going to be single payer or nothing. Nothing will be the end of Trump and his toxic agenda.
More would die under single payer.

Quite the opposite. 45,000 a year died in the US because of a lack of access to quality affordable health care. Most of them were old, poor or both. A lot of them will now be white middle class people with pre-existing conditions. Coal miners in Kentucky who haven't got their jobs back, and broke unemployed people along the Gulf Coast who have lost their homes, their jobs, their schools and now their healthcare.

That promise of better, cheaper healthcare for everyone is going to be single payer or nothing. Nothing will be the end of Trump and his toxic agenda.

Well yeah, health care stocks were sitting on a billion dollar government subsidy. Where do you think they will go when the subsidies are taken away? Don't worry about the DOW though even you left wing hypocrites should be pleased that your 401k's are doing fine. The market and not the government will determine how much the insurance companies make. Ain't that what it's all about? Chances are you will get a cheaper rate when you can shop across state lines and ....gasp....you might even be able to keep your own doctor.

Speaking as a man who spent my 50 year career as a health insurance executive, there is so much misinformation in your short post that I marvel at you capacity to store and regurgitate so much ignorance in such a short space!
Hell, if I spent a career in the insurance field I would gladly accept a billion dollars in taxpayer money but it doesn't make it right. Hysterical lefties were occupying Wall Street a year ago and whining about "corporate welfare" and now they pretend to care about insurance corporation stocks? Yeah right.

Well, I confess that i don't care about corporate stocks. I sold everything the day before Trump was inaugurated, because I knew then, and I know now, that he does not give a rat's ass about the fact that Americans retirement money is tied up in corporate stocks. He does not care what his economic policy does to America. When the melt down comes, and it will within three years, i will still be sitting on a pile of cash. Of course, he will be, too, because he is in real estate, not stocks.

Perhaps but there is also the possibility that the whole system will dump back to medical costs being affordable to the average Joe and his family.

No they don't. I challenge you to find even 20 people in any country with single payer who wouldnt have died if they had qualified for treatment in the USA. That lets out anyone who is old, sick or poor, since they can't afford it.

It's sad that it takes very little research at credible sites but yet you read this stupid shit from them. It's the same on news sites on FB. They post the article about the csr's going away and the dummies are saying it's fake news. I guess they're waiting from a personal letter from the low iq president.

I hope a bunch of the Trump supporters on the forum have stock portfolios full of health insurance companies. Now THAT would be irony. Losing a few grand in stocks over a week or so would sure change their tune wouldn't it?

Maybe not on the forum but I'm sure there are millions of right wingers who have money in those stocks and are very pissed off today.

Scare tactics
Does Lack Of Health Insurance Kill?

No they don't. I challenge you to find even 20 people in any country with single payer who wouldnt have died if they had qualified for treatment in the USA. That lets out anyone who is old, sick or poor, since they can't afford it.
A nationalized healthcare program will be the death of millions... fact

Scare tactics

No, because insurance is not healthcare... lol

Scare tactics

No, because insurance is not healthcare... lol

Perhaps but there is also the possibility that the whole system will dump back to medical costs being affordable to the average Joe and his family.

...and maybe the sun will freeze and the earth will burn.....

Oh my, even Obama admitted on a stage that grandma get a pain pill instead of a new hip. Are you really this stupid? She gets a pill to make her life more comfortable, instead of fixing the problem? My grandma got a hip replacement at around 80 years old and live for 12 more years. With a pain pill, maybe she would've made it to 82?

My mother-in-law had a hip replacement done when she was 84 years old. Her mother-in-law was given chemotherapy for cancer at age 91. And she had advanced dementia as well.

Care in the US is rationed by lifetime caps, substantial copays and pre-existing conditions, which is every adult over the age of 40.

Oh my, even Obama admitted on a stage that grandma get a pain pill instead of a new hip. Are you really this stupid? She gets a pill to make her life more comfortable, instead of fixing the problem? My grandma got a hip replacement at around 80 years old and live for 12 more years. With a pain pill, maybe she would've made it to 82?

Seeing as he has a history of saying anything and then going back on it....

The billions of dollars that Obama was giving to the health insurance companies, that wasn't approved by Congress which makes it illegal, was to help bring up their stocks. And Pres.Trump is not going to help an system that is going to collapsed. Obama had given them that money because he know ahead of time, that Obamacare was a big failure. He was trying to sustained it and Hillary was to sustained it as well, until the economy flops. Then let the administration at the time to handle it. By that time, everyone will be depended on meds. I had remembered a time that nobody depended on meds. That the medical community was trying to forced the public into taking their meds. And now we have people sticking out their tongues begging for meds.

tenor.gif

My mother-in-law had a hip replacement done when she was 84 years old. Her mother-in-law was given chemotherapy for cancer at age 91. And she had advanced dementia as well.

Care in the US is rationed by lifetime caps, substantial copays and pre-existing conditions, which is every adult over the age of 40.

What country do you live in?

Forum List

Back