Trump - Bluff Called

Cecilie1200

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Who's the pussy now, Mr. Trump?

SENECA, S.C. — He read aloud from a cease-and-desist letter. He presented the video evidence. He said he looked forward to deposing his chief rival for the Republican nomination.

And by the end of a mostly uninterrupted 40-minute argument-cum-spectacle here, Senator Ted Cruz — a seasoned lawyer and, on this day, unafraid to show it — had delivered a clear message to Donald J. Trump.

Sue me.

On Tuesday, Mr. Trump’s team sent a cease-and-desist letter to the campaign, calling the ad “replete with outright lies” and threatening a defamation suit. On Wednesday, Mr. Cruz’s campaign distributed its response and the original Trump campaign letter to reporters.

Gosh. Seems like it's time for Mr. Tough Guy to actually put his lawsuit where his mouth is. Wonder if he'll do it, or if he's all big talk? Hmmm.

In a statement after Mr. Cruz’s remarks, Mr. Trump called Mr. Cruz a liar, disparaged his campaign logo and threatened legal action on another front. “If I want to bring the lawsuit regarding Senator Cruz being a natural born Canadian, I will do so,” Mr. Trump said. “Time will tell, Teddy.”

Whoops, guess that answers THAT question. Hey, Donnie, here's another question. Why does TIME have to tell? Why doesn't your freaking big, scary lawsuit - any of the ones you keep waving around under people's noses in the hopes that they'll be intimidated will do - tell? Why do I think you're a bunch of sound and fury, signifying nothing? A petulant, bloviating poltroon of a schoolyard bully, writ large onto the national stage?

So the other question that needs to be answered is this: When are all the nitwits who pant after Trump because "He's strong and tough and stands up and fights" going to figure out that he's nothing but a paper tiger, just like the fool in the White House now? When are Donnie's worshippers going to realize who the REAL pussy is?

picard_clapping.gif

Trump is a blowhard.

He's a bully, it's how he got so rich. After contractors are done with the work he tells them what he will pay and claims the contract is null and void. To fight it he has a team of high priced lawyers and he usually wins in court if they don't take his offer.

I honestly don't know if I could vote for the man if he secures the nomination.

He's a bully, it's how he got so rich. After contractors are done with the work he tells them what he will pay and claims the contract is null and void. To fight it he has a team of high priced lawyers and he usually wins in court if they don't take his offer.

I honestly don't know if I could vote for the man if he secures the nomination.

I know I don't plan to, and judging by the polls on the subject, neither is anyone outside his little 1/4 of the GOP. That might win him the nomination in a crowded field, but it's never going to win him the election. And the idea that a whole bunch of leftists are going to flock from the genuine, certified leftist Democrat to a faux Democrat-lite candidate has never worked before, and won't now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back