Trump blames Obama for London embassy move..............

Sounds like diplomacy to me.

Openly admitting that the US UK alliance can't withstand a US president that isn't politically correct, would be a serious and negative milestone.

It is true, but openly admitting it would be problematic.

The UK is fucked up.
The fat senile hog in the White House is seriously fucked up. The real reason is that there would have been major anti-Trump demonstrations, not anti-American, but anti-Trump.

I don't recall Americans ever saying that the UK Prime Minister was not welcome.

The Alliance between us was bigger than any one man.

But now, the UK is moving away from US, just because they don't like our President.

That's the issue here. And Trump did the right thing by not stating that publicly.

This behavior by the UK is the problem and a very bad sign for Western Civilization as a whole.

You guys aren't worried about Trump getting his "facts" wrong concerning why the embassy was moved?

If he got his facts right on it, would it have mattered to you?
It would set an important precedent.
Trump is already an important President! ;)

Check your spelling, Trump is already an impotent President.

Wow. SO high brow. so Intellectual.

You guys aren't worried about Trump getting his "facts" wrong concerning why the embassy was moved?

Of course not, that is what defines them as deplorable.
I already set the FACTS straight. Obama is the one that finalized and signed the deal. Not Bush

Obama was saddled with enough on his plate when he took office in Jan. 2009. Signing off on a project put in motion by his predecessor is hardly malfeasance.

Your effort to spin this issue and protect Trump is hilarious, Trump is a chronic liar as well as sanctimonious and ill informed.
The facts remain Obama OK'ed the final deal. So Obama sold it.

I already set the FACTS straight. Obama is the one that finalized and signed the deal. Not Bush

Obama was saddled with enough on his plate when he took office in Jan. 2009. Signing off on a project put in motion by his predecessor is hardly malfeasance.

Your effort to spin this issue and protect Trump is hilarious, Trump is a chronic liar as well as sanctimonious and ill informed.

I believe you, believe what you've posted. As a deplorable, that is to be expected. My only question is, are you in denial, willfully ignorant or mentally challenged by reality.

I believe you, believe what you've posted. As a deplorable, that is to be expected. My only question is, are you in denial, willfully ignorant or mentally challenged by reality.
The article stated Obama sold it. Just read it.

Gee, in all the chaos Obama was also a real estate agent! A clearly remarkable man and POTUS. I bet you also believe the Great Recession of 2007-2009 was all the fault of Obama too.

Gee, in all the chaos Obama was also a real estate agent! A clearly remarkable man and POTUS. I bet you also believe the Great Recession of 2007-2009 was all the fault of Obama too.
Its HIS job to OK these things...if he couldn't handle the job he shouldn't have run for it!

That deal stinks to high heaven. More of Obama administration's corruption. The sale of lease on the old Chancery Building was done by Obama's Administration in Nov 2009. One wonders how much Qatar paid into the Clinton Foundation that year.

In addition to that the building wasted a ton of taxpayer's money by making it "green". More of Obama's environmental wackoism.

Trump is correct (like he always is). That deal stunk.

Its HIS job to OK these things...if he couldn't handle the job he shouldn't have run for it!

Clearly he was distracted by the cheeseburger he was ingesting while watching 3 cable TV news shows on three large screens in the white house bedroom at 11 AM when he signed the document.

[sarcasm alert]

Trump is a bigot, racist, and liar – nothing he says can be believed.

And no, President Obama isn’t ‘responsible’ for the embassy being relocated, that’s yet another of Trump’s ridiculous lies.

Trump is a bigot, racist, and liar – nothing he says can be believed.

And no, President Obama isn’t ‘responsible’ for the embassy being relocated, that’s yet another of Trump’s ridiculous lies.

YOu are a race baiting asshole.

NOthing you say can be believed.

Forum List

Back