Trump blames Obama for doubling the debt

Everyone believed that Saddam had WMDs, the UN, the UK, the EU, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Germany, France, Spain, Jordan, etc. It wasn't a Bush lie, it was a common belief started by the UN. It is very possible that those weapons did exist and were sent to Syria where Assad used the gas ones on his own people.

Congress did provide funding for the Iraq fiasco and both parties voted for it. It was a stupid waste of money and lives, but it wasn't just Bush, they all have blood on their hands.

Since you brought up white house lies, how about these?

If you like your plan you can keep it
the average family will save $2500 per year
it was caused by a video
I never sent any classified material on my private server

Did you believe those lies?

Lets take a look.

There is a grandfather clause in the ACA that said any policy in effect at the bill's signing can continue. So the plan did allow for people to keep their plan except the insurance companies opted not to continue to offer them. Blame the insurance companies.

The plan to which Obama said about the $2500 was the plan he had during the campaign. It was not the plan passed by congress. That said, the ACA did save many families that $2500 & more not just through the exchanges but through lowering the rate pf premium increases. My family saved almost $11K the first year alone.

The video had been just translated & broadcast on an Arab network & did cause rioting in several Muslim cities the same day as the Benghazi attacks. Any reporting to the video being the cause was clarified with statements that this was preliminary & the investigation continued. If this video caused rioting other places, maybe you can tell us why Benghazi was immune?

Hillary said she never sent any properly marked classified material & Comey said she didn't.

See, they weren't lies but merely indications of just how duped you are.

total left wing talking point BS.

Obozo was selling his plan on a lie, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Sure, if you are getting it free its great, for everyone else is sucks.

the video did not cause the Benghazi attacks, that has been well established, even Hillary now admits it. Why cant you?

Data does not have to be marked classified in order to BE classified. Anyone who has ever held a security clearance knows that is one of the first things they drum into your head. Actually Comey did say that she sent classified data on her unsecure server, see the Gowdy/Comey exchange.

Yes, they were all lies. Why is OK with you when your dem masters lie to you?

I just proved they were not lies but hey, when you are as fucking stupid & duped as you, I didn't think you would be able to learn the facts.

Look, low life lying POS. Hillary said she did not send any properly marked e-mails therefore it is not a lie. So quit dancing & running way from your post like a whiny little girl. You people are such chickenshits.

There are many agencies that can classify something as classified.

anyone who has ever had a security clearance knows that data does not have to be MARKED classified in order to BE classified. I held top secret and SAP clearances, if I did what she did I would be typing this from a federal prison.

Even her boy Comey testified that she sent classified data on her unsecure illegal server. But I get it, you know more than all of them. Get your head out of her fat ass and deal with reality..

Funny chit. Are you claiming to have security clearance? And you don't know the correct protocol for handling it? Really?

They mark classified information in a particular way for a reason.

Yes, they do. If I read a classified document, memorize it, and later write it down, I have created a classified document, If I do not then put the proper markings on it I have violated the law. If I verbally recite the classified data to any other person, I have violated the law---even if that person has a proper clearance.

If I receive data that I know is classified and do not immediately put proper markings on it, I have violated the law, so has the person who sent it to me.

Hillary transmitted classified data without adding the proper markings, she received classified data that did not have the proper markings. Both she and the sender violated federal law by so doing.

Please explain why you think Hillary Clinton is above the laws that apply to you and me.

Yes, I had top secret and SAP clearances. They have now expired since I retired. But I am very familiar with the laws on proper handling and transmission of classified data. Hillary Clinton violated those laws.

Last edited:
Though Fannie and Freddie were involved with so many subprime mortgages

Over $1 trillion, by 2002.

Though Fannie and Freddie were involved with so many subprime mortgages, they only got one quarter of the bailouts,

I know, 2 companies that got nearly $200 billion. Hardly anything. DERP!

Unlike those who dealt with Countrywide

Like Fannie and Freddie dealt? LOL!

Fannie & Freddie participated in the practice.

If F& F were in such bad shape, Why did Bush wanted F & F to buy questionable mortgages from other lenders. Are you calling your hedfor GW an idiot?

Fannie & Freddie participated in the practice.

F&F bought and securitized tons of shitty mortgages.

Why did Bush wanted F & F to buy questionable mortgages from other lenders.

He took Clinton's bad idea and made it worse.
See, you agreed with my post the F & F participated.
This was in 2008, what Clinton idea was that? When did Clinton want F & F o buy bad mortgages prior to 2001?

See, you agreed with my post the F & F participated

Yes, everyone knows F&F participated. Except FrancoMoron

This was in 2008, what Clinton idea was that?

That the government should increase home ownership.
That HUD should mandate F&F buy lower quality mortgages.

Thus, almost two-thirds of all the bad mortgages in our financial system, many of which are now defaulting at unprecedented rates, were bought by government agencies or required by government regulations.

The role of the FHA is particularly difficult to fit into the narrative that the left has been selling. While it might be argued that Fannie and Freddie and insured banks were profit-seekers because they were shareholder-owned, what can explain the fact that the FHA—a government agency—was guaranteeing the same bad mortgages that the unregulated mortgage brokers were supposedly creating through predatory lending?

The answer, of course, is that it was government policy for these poor quality loans to be made. Since the early 1990s, the government has been attempting to expand home ownership in full disregard of the prudent lending principles that had previously governed the U.S. mortgage market. Now the motives of the GSEs fall into place. Fannie and Freddie were subject to "affordable housing" regulations, issued by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), which required them to buy mortgages made to home buyers who were at or below the median income. This quota began at 30% of all purchases in the early 1990s, and was gradually ratcheted up until it called for 55% of all mortgage purchases to be "affordable" in 2007, including 25% that had to be made to low-income home buyers.

How The Government Caused The Mortgage Crisis

And there’s no doubt Fannie Mae’s managers used the company’s special government relationship to their advantage. For years, the company had used its ostensible affordable housing mission to fend off efforts to fully privatize its operations. Fannie’s brass shored up their political cover in 1992 when they successfully lobbied Congress for explicit affordable housing goals.

In fact, The New York Times reported (in 1991) that the GSEs literally wrote much of the bill that required HUD to establish three explicit affordable housing goals for the GSEs.

Soon after, Fannie partnered with President Bill Clinton in what should be the textbook case for why it is so important to keep government officials out of the private sector. Clinton’s 1994 National Partners in Homeownership, a private–public cooperative, arbitrarily set a goal of raising the U.S. homeownership rate from 64 percent to 70 percent by 2000.

To complete its part of the deal, Fannie Mae announced its Trillion Dollar Commitment, a program that earmarked $1 trillion for affordable housing between 1994 and 2000.

Government Policies Caused The Financial Crisis And Made the Recession Worse

At first, this quota was 30%; that is, of all the loans they bought, 30% had to be made to people at or below the median income in their communities. HUD, however, was given authority to administer these quotas, and between 1992 and 2007, the quotas were raised from 30% to 50% under Clinton in 2000 and to 55% under Bush in 2007. Despite Frank's effort to make this seem like a partisan issue, it isn't. The Bush administration was just as guilty of this error as the Clinton administration. And Frank is right to say that he eventually saw his error and corrected it when he got the power to do so in 2007, but by then it was too late.

It is certainly possible to find prime mortgages among borrowers below the median income, but when half or more of the mortgages the GSEs bought had to be made to people below that income level, it was inevitable that underwriting standards had to decline. And they did. By 2000, Fannie was offering no-downpayment loans. By 2002, Fannie and Freddie had bought well over $1 trillion of subprime and other low quality loans. Fannie and Freddie were by far the largest part of this effort, but the FHA, Federal Home Loan Banks, Veterans Administration and other agencies--all under congressional and HUD pressure--followed suit. This continued through the 1990s and 2000s until the housing bubble--created by all this government-backed spending--collapsed in 2007. As a result, in 2008, before the mortgage meltdown that triggered the crisis, there were 27 million subprime and other low quality mortgages in the US financial system. That was half of all mortgages. Of these, over 70% (19.2 million) were on the books of government agencies like Fannie and Freddie, so there is no doubt that the government created the demand for these weak loans; less than 30% (7.8 million) were held or distributed by the banks,

Hey, Barney Frank: The Government Did Cause the Housing Crisis
So why were the Great majority of bailouts for private lending institutions and insurers, not Fannie and Freddie? Your figures are fos. Problem was not subprime mortgages, the problem was Bad subprime Mortgages Allowed by Bush regulators

So why were the Great majority of bailouts for private lending institutions and insurers, not Fannie and Freddie?

Because you're really bad at math.

Bank of America got $25 billion from TARP in October 2008.
They got $20 billion more in January 2009, when they took over Merrill Lynch.
They repaid $45 billion in December 2009.

JPMorgan and Wells Fargo each got $25 billion in October 2008.
Citigroup got $25 billion in October 2008 and $20 billion more in Dec 2008
Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley got $10 billion each in October 2008.

JPMorgan repaid in June 2009.
Wells Fargo repaid in Dec 2009.
Goldman repaid in June 2009.
Morgan Stanley repaid in June 2009.
Citigroup repaid $20 billion in Dec 2009.
Citigroup repaid $25 billion by Dec 2010.

By themselves, Fannie received $116 billion.
That's more than Bank of America ($45B), Citigroup($45B) and JPMorgan($25B) COMBINED!!!!

Freddie Mac received $71 billion.

The 6 biggest banks got $160 billion, repaid $135 billion in 2009 and the rest in 2010.

Fannie and Freddie combined got over $187 billion.
Freddie was still getting TARP money in 2011 and 2012.
Fannie was still getting TARP money in 2011 and 2012.

Your figures are fos. Problem was not subprime mortgages, the problem was Bad subprime Mortgages Allowed by Bush regulators

The majority of which were bought by Fannie and Freddie.

Lets take a look.

There is a grandfather clause in the ACA that said any policy in effect at the bill's signing can continue. So the plan did allow for people to keep their plan except the insurance companies opted not to continue to offer them. Blame the insurance companies.

The plan to which Obama said about the $2500 was the plan he had during the campaign. It was not the plan passed by congress. That said, the ACA did save many families that $2500 & more not just through the exchanges but through lowering the rate pf premium increases. My family saved almost $11K the first year alone.

The video had been just translated & broadcast on an Arab network & did cause rioting in several Muslim cities the same day as the Benghazi attacks. Any reporting to the video being the cause was clarified with statements that this was preliminary & the investigation continued. If this video caused rioting other places, maybe you can tell us why Benghazi was immune?

Hillary said she never sent any properly marked classified material & Comey said she didn't.

See, they weren't lies but merely indications of just how duped you are.

total left wing talking point BS.

Obozo was selling his plan on a lie, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Sure, if you are getting it free its great, for everyone else is sucks.

the video did not cause the Benghazi attacks, that has been well established, even Hillary now admits it. Why cant you?

Data does not have to be marked classified in order to BE classified. Anyone who has ever held a security clearance knows that is one of the first things they drum into your head. Actually Comey did say that she sent classified data on her unsecure server, see the Gowdy/Comey exchange.

Yes, they were all lies. Why is OK with you when your dem masters lie to you?

I just proved they were not lies but hey, when you are as fucking stupid & duped as you, I didn't think you would be able to learn the facts.

Look, low life lying POS. Hillary said she did not send any properly marked e-mails therefore it is not a lie. So quit dancing & running way from your post like a whiny little girl. You people are such chickenshits.

There are many agencies that can classify something as classified.

anyone who has ever had a security clearance knows that data does not have to be MARKED classified in order to BE classified. I held top secret and SAP clearances, if I did what she did I would be typing this from a federal prison.

Even her boy Comey testified that she sent classified data on her unsecure illegal server. But I get it, you know more than all of them. Get your head out of her fat ass and deal with reality..

Funny chit. Are you claiming to have security clearance? And you don't know the correct protocol for handling it? Really?

They mark classified information in a particular way for a reason.

Yes, they do. If I read a classified document, memorize it, and later write it down, I have created a classified document, If I do not then put the proper markings on it I have violated the law. If I verbally recite the classified data to any other person, I have violated the law---even if that person has a proper clearance.

If I receive data that I know is classified and do not immediately put proper markings on it, I have violated the law, so has the person who sent it to me.

Hillary transmitted classified data without adding the proper markings, she received classified data that did not have the proper markings. Both she and the sender violated federal law by so doing.

Please explain why you think Hillary Clinton is above the laws that apply to you and me.

Yes, I had top secret and SAP clearances. They have now expired since I retired. But I am very familiar with the laws on proper handling and transmission of classified data. Hillary Clinton violated those laws.

Bullshit. So if I have a classified document, & send it to you without any markings, you are guilty? How do you control what you get via e-mail r fax machine? How would you know if it is classified unless you read it & whamo, too late you are already guilty?

Tonight rump blamed Obama for the debt under his administration.

1) Most of that debt was due to the Bush Administration's worst recession in 80 years as the deficit in 2009 was estimated to be over a trillion even before Obama took office.

2) Trump had made no improvements in the deficit since taking office despite taking over in a the midst of the longest streak (broken by Trump) of job gains & low unemployment

3) If you want to see huge deficits again, let Trump pass his tax plan. The Bush tax cut was a major part of that Great Recession
While you're worrying about what George Soros is doing, are you paying attention to what Billionaire Rebekah Mercer is doing?

Money, Malice, Mercers: The Megadonors Who Want To Blow Up The System

Obama did double the debt......only CNN viewers do not know this....

HOW?

Simple question no rightwinger can answer.

Because it's bullshit

Here is the policy and economic breakdown of our deficits(not including Trump tax-cuts):

Screenshot-2017-12-20-08.40.03.png

Last edited:

HOW?

Simple question no rightwinger can answer.

Because it's bullshit

Here is the policy and economic breakdown of our deficits(not including Trump tax-cuts):

Screenshot-2017-12-20-08.40.03.png
Spending.

:rolleyes:

What spending? What did Obama spend 10 Trillion dollars on?

Bush submitted 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit budget for 2009...that was months before Obama got into office. Did Obama spend that too dummy?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back