Trump better bring back American families from US Embassies overseas. Now! Before it's too late!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
  • Banned
This could end up being Benghazi's all over the Arab world.

Remember, over 50 people died in riots from an insulting video.

This is much worse.

benghazi had nothing to do with some video , besides that , the video was made in the USA , land of FREE SPEECH susan rice , er i mean Deanrd

I'm pretty sure under the Trump administration the embassy guards have ammunition for their weapons.

I'm pretty sure under the Trump administration the embassy guards have ammunition for their weapons.
---------------------------------------------------------
yeah , plus the IDF does pretty good work . Besides that , any Embassy employee that takes their kids to these foreign lands is crazy imo Defiant .

yeah , plus the IDF does pretty good work . Besides that , any Embassy employee that takes their kids to these foreign lands is crazy imo Defiant .

I agree. We shouldn't be endorsing bad parenting.
Only men should have those jobs overseas. The women should be home taking care of their children.

Or they could end up like the 4 US citizens that Hitlery and Obama left to die in Benghazi, at the hands of Al Qaeda, that Barrack lied when he said they were on the run?

This could end up being Benghazi's all over the Arab world.

Remember, over 50 people died in riots from an insulting video.

This is much worse.
If something does happen you can bet the Marines won't have there hands tied behind their backs and any relief forces won't get a stand down order. Even the lefty loons in Goverment don't believe the video scenario, anymore.

I agree. We shouldn't be endorsing bad parenting.
Only men should have those jobs overseas. The women should be home taking care of their children.
----------------------------------------------------------------- WOMEN , who mentioned women eh ?? i think that i said that KIDS shouldn't be taken overseas on these missions Defiant .

The whole world should live the way muzz let them live. Be afraid. You might displease a muzz at any time.

Or they could end up like the 4 US citizens that Hitlery and Obama left to die in Benghazi, at the hands of Al Qaeda, that Barrack lied when he said they were on the run?
Ya four people in a third world country 10,000 miles away under Obama and Hillary. Thousands on our soil under republican watch. Keep quoting Bengazi you dumb fuck!!!!!!!! That's republican math for ya. I guess that's why you want to destroy schools so our children have trouble with math and decision making too.!!!!!!!!!

benghazi had nothing to do with some video , besides that , the video was made in the USA , land of FREE SPEECH susan rice , er i mean Deanrd
Benghazi had nothing to do with a video that caused rioting all over the Arab world and over 50 people died in the many riots?

And you know this.....how?

Anybody can be dangerous. Republicans want to kill gays. Why? What did gays do to the GOP?

To put so many people at risk is just ridiculous. But then when they lost 4,000 lives and had 40,000 injured in Iraq, they didn't care.

Anybody can be dangerous. Republicans want to kill gays. Why? What did gays do to the GOP?

Republicans want to kill gays

They do?

They do?
Why should I want to kill a gay, when they are killing themselves by fudge packing and contracting HIV.. Self destruction is always the way of liberalism..

They do?
Of course. Gays are number one on the GOP top ten.

. Our fighter jets won't be sitting on the tarmack while Americans are being attacked by the sand ******* this time.

They do?
Of course. Gays are number one on the GOP top ten.

I don't know any Republicans who want to kill gays.
Why don't you list the ones who do?

Forum List

Back