Trump believes vaccination causes autism

Bull-fucking shit, ....about to grab some shut-eye but I will be shoving the facts down your throats here after some rest.
..it's gonna be a classic ass-whipping so don't run away and hide, little fella......
\
My SIL is a Dr of Internal Medicine. You know, the kind of doctor that the TV series House is based on. Yeah, that's her. I asked her once about vaccines and autism. She just looked at me, shook her head and said "___ there's nothing I can do about it. Totally unrelated. However, people believe what they want to believe. I just wonder if the people who spout these false analogies are game enough to go up to the parents of kids who refused to immunise their kids based on these lies, then contract these awful diseases and die, and then say, "I'm sorry, I was wrong." I doubt they will."

I agree with the science. Before you get back to me, remember this: The person who first spouted this BS, Andrew Wakefield, has been proven wrong.

Andrew Jeremy Wakefield (born c. 3 September 1956) is a British former gastroenterologist and medical researcher, known for his fraudulent 1998 research paper in support of the now-discredited claim that there was a link between the administration of the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine, and the appearance of autism and bowel disease.[1][2][3][4][5]

So you are using Wikipedia as your source? You do know that anyone can go in and edit anything on there, right???
How about William Thompson? Got any big pharma sponsored trash to throw at him as well????

More Evidence from CDC Whistle Blower on Autism and Vaccines Revealed to Public in New Documentary

Absolutely I trust Wikipedia. That aside, I trust my SIL more.

Former science chief: 'MMR fears coming true' | Daily Mail Online

Seeing how it's already been proven time after time, you lie, again.

It has never been proven. Your own bias has been proven. No surprise there.
heavy objects.jpg

Discredited by whom? Was it the movie "Vaxxed"??? Want to debate me on vaccines and it's connection to autism? I will be more than happy to give you a cyber ass-kicking of monumental proportions.
Discredited by science.
I have not seen the movie Vaxxed.
No, I am not interested in debating with a braggart.

“We hypothesized that if we found statistically significant effects at either the 18-month or 36-month threshold, we would conclude that vaccinating children early with the MMR vaccine could lead to autism-like characteristics or features.

In fact, the CDC’s data did show statistically significant effects at the 36-month threshold, proof that the CDC knew their study found a causal connection between the MMR vaccine and autism. CDC responded to this finding by manipulating the data to make this finding disappear.

CDC Whistleblower to Extend MMR Vaccine Fraud - Weston A Price
Hocus Pocus.

Discredited by whom? Was it the movie "Vaxxed"??? Want to debate me on vaccines and it's connection to autism? I will be more than happy to give you a cyber ass-kicking of monumental proportions.
Discredited by science.

“We hypothesized that if we found statistically significant effects at either the 18-month or 36-month threshold, we would conclude that vaccinating children early with the MMR vaccine could lead to autism-like characteristics or features.

In fact, the CDC’s data did show statistically significant effects at the 36-month threshold, proof that the CDC knew their study found a causal connection between the MMR vaccine and autism. CDC responded to this finding by manipulating the data to make this finding disappear.

Hocus Pocus.

Giving an infant 12 vaccine shots by the time they are 4 months old sounds sane to you? They sure as hell didn't have that type of schedule when my kids were that age....thank God.

Discredited by science.

Hocus Pocus.

Giving an infant 12 vaccine shots by the time they are 4 months old sounds sane to you? They sure as hell didn't have that type of schedule when my kids were that age....thank God.
I am not a medical doctor and neither is Trump.

Forum List

Back