Trump Begins Throttling California

I know that the only time anyone clears the forest the way you described is when the area has been logged or there has been a wildfire.

You finally figured it out, dummy. When you ban logging you turn the forest into an overgrown and very unhealthy weed patch that will eventually produce a catastrophic fire. I've been to a few forests too.

Who has banned logging? Certainly not in America.

Our forests are as healthy as they can be with global climate change and humans doing all they can to destroy them.

I have told you how the government has been allowing people to go into the forest to harvest a certain amount of downed trees. You ignore it.

I've told you how and why no one is allowing anyone to take all of the downed trees and brush. You ignored it.

I've told you why our forests in the west are more susceptible to fires. You ignore it.

It's useless talking to you. You ignore any logical and scientific information. All you want to do is lie.

No one has banned logging. And no one is managing forests the way you described in the post I originally replied to.

You're nothing but one big fat uninformed lie.

I"m done with you. It's a waste of my time trying to educate a liar.

You can reply but I won't read or reply to it.

I know that the only time anyone clears the forest the way you described is when the area has been logged or there has been a wildfire.

You finally figured it out, dummy. When you ban logging you turn the forest into an overgrown and very unhealthy weed patch that will eventually produce a catastrophic fire. I've been to a few forests too.

Who has banned logging? Certainly not in America.

Our forests are as healthy as they can be with global climate change and humans doing all they can to destroy them.

I have told you how the government has been allowing people to go into the forest to harvest a certain amount of downed trees. You ignore it.

I've told you how and why no one is allowing anyone to take all of the downed trees and brush. You ignored it.

I've told you why our forests in the west are more susceptible to fires. You ignore it.

It's useless talking to you. You ignore any logical and scientific information. All you want to do is lie.

No one has banned logging. And no one is managing forests the way you described in the post I originally replied to.

You're nothing but one big fat uninformed lie.

I"m done with you. It's a waste of my time trying to educate a liar.

You can reply but I won't read or reply to it.

Oh right. I forgot. If it didn't happen in the Pacific Northwest it didn't happen.

Like I told you in the beginning, numbnuts. You need to get out more.

Since I joined this site. These lousy California basher keep saying over and over. They never stop.
1. Businesses are abandoning Ca or people are leaving Ca.
So far Ca economy is booming with never ending growth. Better or far better than any other states.
So far people are coming to Ca to live here. And visits.
If you compare hardships and federal dependency with other states. California is not even the closest to the worst. By far.

2. Then they stupidly pick areas that has unemployment area.
California is a very big states with the largest population.

MAIN REASON: Some of the poor areas are far from cities or areas that are booming. So technically they rather babysit or depends on welfare than going to work. That’s a fact and reality in life.
That doesn’t mean California is bad.

Overall unemployment is around 4.2%.

Alrighty then, how about you do some research? Here, let me help you get started, no point in you begin ignorant forever.

3 Simple Charts That Help Explain Why 9,000 Businesses Have Left California In Just 7 Years

Another Big Company Departs California — Will Last One To Leave Shut The Lights? | Investor's Business Daily

https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/...a-lost-9-000-business-hqs-and-expansions.html

Californians fed up with housing costs and taxes are fleeing state in big numbers

Did you read my my post or you just stared at it?

I’ve heard that many many time from California bashers like you.

Let me help you out. Even if I will double the numbers those numbers from your link.

Did California blink because of companies and people moving out?
Did California sink because of companies and people moving out?
Did California suffer?

Please answer my question.

California’s economy is booming better than any states. We even have a surplus.

Gee, and we have liabilities....dumbass.

California's $400 billion debt worries analysts

California’s Total State and Local Debt Totals $1.3 Trillion | California Policy Center

California’s ‘wall of debt’ is only a slice of its liability problem – The Mercury News

SO WHAT?

Read my post #270.

To answer your question, I did just stare at your post....in disbelief that someone could be that stupid.

No idiot you did not answer my questions. Not a single one.

This only means we need to tear down the fense along the CA border and put it up to keep CA from. entering the rest of the states. Their new governor should just secede from the US, declare war against us, and get their asses kicked. Then apply for foreign aide from Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.
Califoenia accounts for more than 12% of the GDP, it feeds you, it gives you technology, entertainment and scores of other things...without California and some other blue areas the US will look like Afghanistan on steroids.

Exactly.

I live north of you in Washington. I've lived down in California in the past and go back down there often. Was in Tahoe in October.

My state and yours supplies a lot of food and technology to this nation. We pay billions in taxes to DC yet we get a fraction of it back while states like Kentucky, Alaska, Alabama and other red states receive more than twice what they contribute to DC.

Blues states like yours and mine literally feed and support those people in red states.
Cons refuse to admit that we feed them food, give them technology and innovation, entertainment and even our hard earned money.
Thousands of threads bashing calofornia in this forum from ungrateful bastards.
I wish California would just burn to ash already.

Fuck you all.
Jealousy lol. Biggest economy most populous, most visited, most innovative, gives more to the US than it takes....without you'll look like a third world country :).

Agree.
These never ending thread against California is unprecedented.

There are states that are far worse than California. Why not pick those?
Then there is this asshole that is so hung up picking the worst unemployment area in California.

Let me answer that. Yes there are part of Ca that has high unemployment.
1. These are the areas that are slow or no growth.
2. Only depends on agricultural products. Or seasonal products.
3. Far from booming areas.
4. Never said Ca is perfect.

But that doesn’t mean Ca is bad.

But like you just said. Ca is the largest economy in US, donate about $600b of federal tax, new housing and new building are popping up all over California. Business is very good all over. You see HIRING posted by windows all over.

Califoenia accounts for more than 12% of the GDP, it feeds you, it gives you technology, entertainment and scores of other things...without California and some other blue areas the US will look like Afghanistan on steroids.

Exactly.

I live north of you in Washington. I've lived down in California in the past and go back down there often. Was in Tahoe in October.

My state and yours supplies a lot of food and technology to this nation. We pay billions in taxes to DC yet we get a fraction of it back while states like Kentucky, Alaska, Alabama and other red states receive more than twice what they contribute to DC.

Blues states like yours and mine literally feed and support those people in red states.
Cons refuse to admit that we feed them food, give them technology and innovation, entertainment and even our hard earned money.

Fuck you all.
Jealousy lol. Biggest economy most populous, most visited, most innovative, gives more to the US than it takes....without you'll look like a third world country :).

Agree.

Then there is this asshole that is so hung up picking the worst unemployment area in California.

But like you just said. Ca is the largest economy in US, donate about $600b of federal tax, new housing and new building are popping up all over California. Business is very good all over. You see HIRING posted by windows all over.
CA has a growing homeless population.
The price of a 1100 sq ft 3 bedroom stucco shack is roughly $400 grand.
There are places like San Bernadino that people look at you funny if you can't speak Spanish. When I went to Southwestern College in Chula Vist CA everyone was speaking Spanish except me.
Going to an emergency room is a real treat. It's obvious most of the people in the waiting room haven't been in this country for long.
My sister who lives in El Monte NW of LA got new carpet. Not sure why but the new carpet was so brittle that it filled my vacuum bag several times before I could get the whole floor done. So I don't think it was made in America.
Trying to get someone to do remodel jobs is an adventure. Never pay the contractor in advance because they'll take off with the cash and never show up for the job.

When I was there in the 70s and 80s you could only water your yard on the day that matched the last number of your address. Now washing your car or watering your yard results in a $500 fine.
Driving on the highway is fun too....if you want to die a fiery death. I tried exiting once at night....and I was going 80mph and some prick nearly killed me by passing on my right going 120mph. A signal light is useless because nobody uses them, and if you use them it will only make someone to speed up so you can't turn or change lanes. Leaving a car length in front of you only invites some prick to wedge himself in front of you. It's like driving NASCAR. Then there's all of the illegals driving like they're still in Mexico. They tend to ricochet down the road.
You can't use straws, and pretty soon they're planning on using eminent domain to take every beachfront property the whole 1100 miles of the California coast and bulldoze them.
The favorite pastime during lunch is watching a car-jacking pursuit. It's good for at least 2 hours till the thief wrecks the car and the cops run him down and hopefully beat him to a pulp.

Last edited:

Let me help you out. Even if I will double the numbers those numbers from your link.

Did California suffer?

California’s Total State and Local Debt Totals $1.3 Trillion | California Policy Center

California’s ‘wall of debt’ is only a slice of its liability problem – The Mercury News

SO WHAT?

Read my post #270.

To answer your question, I did just stare at your post....in disbelief that someone could be that stupid.

Hmm...well, checking your post you did ask: "Did you read my my post or you just stared at it?"
You may want to check.

This only means we need to tear down the fense along the CA border and put it up to keep CA from. entering the rest of the states. Their new governor should just secede from the US, declare war against us, and get their asses kicked. Then apply for foreign aide from Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

Exactly.

Fuck you all.
None of that is due to the modern California cesspool.

Exactly.

Fuck you all.

Agree.

CA has a growing homeless population.
The price of a 1100 sq ft 3 bedroom stucco shack is roughly $400 grand.
There are places like San Bernadino that people look at you funny if you can't speak Spanish. When I went to Southwestern College in Chula Vist CA everyone was speaking Spanish except me.
Going to an emergency room is a real treat. It's obvious most of the people in the waiting room haven't been in this country for long.
My sister who lives in El Monte NW of LA got new carpet. Not sure why but the new carpet was so brittle that it filled my vacuum bag several times before I could get the whole floor done. So I don't think it was made in America.
Trying to get someone to do remodel jobs is an adventure. Never pay the contractor in advance because they'll take off with the cash and never show up for the job.

When I was there in the 70s and 80s you could only water your yard on the day that matched the last number of your address. Now washing your car or watering your yard results in a $500 fine.
Driving on the highway is fun too....if you want to die a fiery death. I tried exiting once at night....and I was going 80mph and some prick nearly killed me by passing on my right going 120mph. A signal light is useless because nobody uses them, and if you use them it will only make someone to speed up so you can't turn or change lanes. Leaving a car length in front of you only invites some prick to wedge himself in front of you. It's like driving NASCAR. Then there's all of the illegals driving like they're still in Mexico. They tend to ricochet down the road.
You can't use straws, and pretty soon they're planning on using eminent domain to take every beachfront property the whole 1100 miles of the California coast and bulldoze them.
The favorite pastime during lunch is watching a car-jacking pursuit. It's good for at least 2 hours till the thief wrecks the car and the cops run him down and hopefully beat him to a pulp.

OH MY GOD. California is the worst state of USA.

OH MY GOD. California is sinking.

OH MY GOD. California is collapsing.

OH MY GOD. California evaporated.

Did California suffer?

SO WHAT?

Read my post #270.

Hmm...well, checking your post you did ask: "Did you read my my post or you just stared at it?"
You may want to check.

So far you have not answer any of my questions.

Forum List

Back