Trump Becomes 1st POTUS to Speak at Right For Life

Killing babies will bring God’s Judgment to this Nation if we don’t put a stop to it.
United Methodist Women - United Methodist Women Decries Attack on Women’s Reproductive Health

I think the women of the UMC have a fair and balanced view of the abortion issue in the United States

You would be wrong. Women like that are the reason the UMC has shrunk to smaller than Jehovahs Witnesses. In fact on Jan 3 they voted to separate from the abortionists. Even smaller now.

United Methodism Moves toward Separation (Denominational Split becomes more certain)

We have not made the decision to split, it won't be decided until General Conference in May. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Killing babies will bring God’s Judgment to this Nation if we don’t put a stop to it.
United Methodist Women - United Methodist Women Decries Attack on Women’s Reproductive Health

I think the women of the UMC have a fair and balanced view of the abortion issue in the United States

You would be wrong. Women like that are the reason the UMC has shrunk to smaller than Jehovahs Witnesses. In fact on Jan 3 they voted to separate from the abortionists. Even smaller now.

United Methodism Moves toward Separation (Denominational Split becomes more certain)

We have not made the decision to split, it won't be decided until General Conference in May. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Are you Catholic? Catholic Church sexual abuse cases - Wikipedia

Of course you will split. Wherever liberals go is division and decay. I don’t care if you do....drop to a fraction of the great denomination you were before you apostatized. Be gone. The remnants will each be what....smaller that the Four Square Gospel Peas in a Pod Methodist Episcopal Church of Snakes and Salvation in Mt Airy NC?

And it will split again....and again...and again. It’s the way it works.

Pandering to his base. He doesn't seem to be someone who would have any qualms paying for an abortion, if need be.
I know I miss the days when the GOP would just ignore their base once elected and then behave like democrats.

Getting a little nostalgic. (tear in eye)

Now you're pretending to be English challenged?
I thought you spoke Canadian, sorry.

Russian.

Now that we've established that you're a paid poster, for whom do you work?
Da, Comrade. Care to share vodka wit me an my buxomy blonde?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Forum List

Back