trump Backs Down. Again.

Trump won today...he dropped the mic and walked off the stage leaving the municipalities that are suing the administration in turmoil....they must go forward with the legal action they started costing them hundreds of thousands of dollars....for nothing...Trump went around them making their legal actions mute.....brilliant move by Trump and Barr.....this will make the hate Trump crowd think twice before they drag the white house into court.....

They do not need to go forward, they can stop tonight.

Trump got his ass handed to him and then made up some bullshit about data and you sheep took that bullshit and made a sandwich out of it and asked for another.

Deportations start Sunday. That'll work for now.

how many times have we heard that line?
Lol
Trump has your number, Never heard so many people whining so much about nothing. A bunch of pussies. You should be ashamed of yourself… Marine

Poor little statist, I still refuse to worship your god.

Trump talks a lot, something you and him share. But 90% of his talk is just that, but 99% of yours is just that so I you have him beat.

Trump won today...he dropped the mic and walked off the stage leaving the municipalities that are suing the administration in turmoil....they must go forward with the legal action they started costing them hundreds of thousands of dollars....for nothing...Trump went around them making their legal actions mute.....brilliant move by Trump and Barr.....this will make the hate Trump crowd think twice before they drag the white house into court.....

Trump got his ass handed to him and then made up some bullshit about data and you sheep took that bullshit and made a sandwich out of it and asked for another.

trump the Orange Pussy....

Hopefully, indefinitely until Congress gets off their arses and reforms Immigration.

Maybe one day it will be more than just words...

Lol
Trump has your number, Never heard so many people whining so much about nothing. A bunch of pussies. You should be ashamed of yourself… Marine

Trump talks a lot, something you and him share. But 90% of his talk is just that, but 99% of yours is just that so I you have him beat.
Lol
You’re the one complaining about nothing, you need to un-FUBAR yourself...

trump the Orange Pussy....

Nobody keeps all of their campaign promises…..

Look at the wall being built…oh wait; there is no new wall being built.
Look at how tough he is on North Korea….oh wait; he and Kim “fell in love”.
Look at how he’s closed the border….oh wait; there were over 100,000 detainees last month

Really; he hasn’t done anything except cave time and again.

Trump usually gives the opportunity to do it the easy way but once he's convinced that it won't work, he transitions to the plan B that he always expected to implement.

He's a very forward thinking man. He doesn't fear problems. He sees them as obstacles to overcome.

And he's not frozen at the event either, he just keeps moving onto other branches.

2019_05_18_18_52_47_Trump_tweets_THIS_WAS_TREASON_YouTube.jpg

Hopefully, indefinitely until Congress gets off their arses and reforms Immigration.

There was a plan until Miller whispered in trump's ear....."Let's separate mothers from their babies...."

The harder trump makes it on these illegal aliens and their fucked up spawn, the better for the country

How smart is it to announce that the deportations will start on Sunday and where they will happen?

Do you really think that anyone who is undocumented in those cities is going to be at home or available for the government to pick them up?

trump gave them warning so anyone who is undocumented now knows where and when it's going to happen.

Not very smart of trump. Or is he giving them warning just so they can avoid being picked up?

Lol

Lol

Yep, I am complaining about Trump doing nothing, you are licking his ass for doing nothing. thus the difference between us.

Trump usually gives the opportunity to do it the easy way but once he's convinced that it won't work, he transitions to the plan B that he always expected to implement.

He's a very forward thinking man. He doesn't fear problems. He sees them as obstacles to overcome.

And he's not frozen at the event either, he just keeps moving onto other branches.

View attachment 268946

Plan B is Cave

View attachment 268946

Plan B is Cave

Much more caving and there won't be a Democrat party. He's got the California judiciary by 2020 and he's going to California to stump.

:)

Lol

Lol

Yep, I am complaining about Trump doing nothing, you are licking his ass for doing nothing. thus the difference between us.
Lol
Why do progressives like yourself want to control everybody that disagrees with you? Other than your... Shortcomings?

Lol

Lol

Lol
Why do progressives like yourself want to control everybody that disagrees with you? Other than your... Shortcomings?

you are far to the left of me my little statist buddy..and you know it

Yup...the news media is sure to get some great video of kids being ripped from their mother's arms.....YUMMY!

ADOLPH LIVES AGAIN!

Don't mention children to me, scumbag; as you and your ilk promote open borders and as a result, child trafficking!
You hold NO MORAL HIGH GROUND!!!

The left see it slipping away.

Faster daily....

They're getting pretty angry.

Good.

Forum List

Back