Trump avoids media due to one question

Boehner and the GOP have been promising jobs for the past few years, and we have yet to see anything.

How is Donald the Chump going to bring jobs back? He hasn't said anything on how, just that he would.

Same lies the Republicans have been handing out for the past few years.

You don't really want jobs. You're having a high old time living off the tazpayers' dime.

it stays in the news , good to see init Dante ??
Trump fatigue is starting to set in. Has he peaked too early? Maybe, but it would be difficult to see because of his loyal base -- that boisterous loud sub group of misanthropes

Yes, just llike all the predictions of his campaign being finished already about a dozen time. He keeps you Liberals awake at night.

Still haven't proven you are Human....

To who? You? LOL. You're a Liberal. You're sub-human yourself.

Boehner and the GOP have been promising jobs for the past few years, and we have yet to see anything.

How is Donald the Chump going to bring jobs back? He hasn't said anything on how, just that he would.

You don't really want jobs. You're having a high old time living off the tazpayers' dime.

Actually, I'm retired US Navy and live on my pension.

I earned my retirement.

Actually, I'm retired US Navy and live on my pension.

I earned my retirement.[/QUOT

I'm still going in a couple of days a week. I have one project going on for the Navy that has a completion date of March 2016. I want to see it through. My kids have taken over the company and are trying to get me out of the way. I guess I'll let them run the thing come March.

Forum List

Back