trump Authorized soleimani Killing 7 Months Ago. With A Condition

I blame him for the downed plane, one thing led to another and he started the ball rolling. Their blood is on tramp. There was no imminent danger.
Well you are dumber than a box of rocks then, and should immediately move to Tehran!

Tramp is at fault and if he hadn't tweeted if you attack we hit your cultural places, just need a decent Potus.

He is repsonable as he set the plan in action, and it turned into a disaster.

No I do not want to move to Tehran, you move there, I'm a US citizen!
who is rioting in the country of Iran right now? you're anti american hate is blushing.
who is rioting in the country of Iran right now? you're anti american hate is blushing.
What role do US economic sanctions play in motivating those currently rioting in Iran?

map.PNG

How the US Wages War to Prop up the Dollar | Ryan McMaken

"01/08/2020 Ryan McMaken

"At Counterpunch, Michael Hudson has penned an important article that outlines the important connections between US foreign policy, oil, and the US dollar.

"In short, US foreign policy is geared very much toward controlling oil resources as part of a larger strategy to prop up the US dollar."

How much more expensive would the cost of living in the US become if the dollar lost its status as a global reserve currency?
why do you hate america exactly?
why do you hate america exactly?
IAEAIRANCOMPRESSED.gif

"Hypocrisy is probably the accusation leveled most frequently at the U.S. by friends and enemies alike in the Arab world, when we ask the question that has bothered us since 9/11: Why do “they” hate us?

Why Do They Hate Us?

"The most egregious – or at least the most visible and oft-cited example of that hypocrisy - is of course the repeated use of our veto to protect Israel from the demands of U.N. Security Council Resolutions, even when the world community is overwhelmingly supportive of such resolutions and even when the resolution in question is consistent with our own Administration’s declared goals and policies in the Middle East.

"One recent example of this is our vetoing on 16 September 2003 of the UNSC resolution condemning Israel’s threat to kill or exile Yasir Arafat, despite our Secretary of State's insistence that U.S. policy too was opposed to the 'elimination of Mr. Arafat or his forced exile.'"

So trump and his administration have been lying about the authorization of the killing of soleimani.

trump authorized it 7 months ago with the condition that he had the final say.

Why not just be honest? I don't know about others but I sure am tired of the non stop lies.

Donald Trump authorized Soleimani's killing 7 months ago, with conditions
Excellent! That thug crossed a Trump red line, and Trump is no pajama boy.
He proved that in Vietnam.
donald-trump-media-press-enemy-vietnam-war-fake-news.jpg

"The administration justified the killing of Soleimani by suggesting that he and Iran’s surrogates throughout the region were on the verge of attacks that threatened U.S. soldiers.

"It has not provided evidence for these imminent attacks.

"A different story has emerged from the region. According to Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, Soleimani had arrived in Baghdad to deliver Iran’s response to a Saudi proposal to reduce tensions in the region.

"In other words, the man the United States just killed was on a diplomatic assignment, not a terrorist mission. It’s not so far-fetched: Soleimani even negotiated on several occasions with U.S. officials over developments in Afghanistan and Iraq."

The 40 Year Cold War With Iran - CounterPunch.org

I blame him for the downed plane, one thing led to another and he started the ball rolling. Their blood is on tramp. There was no imminent danger.
o--one thing leading to another???!! so then it's really saddam's fault---we would never be there unless that jackass started the wars--TWO wars--
AND gassed his own people--like hiter
AND invaded a tiny country--like hitler
AND violated the cease fire-like hitler
etc

So trump and his administration have been lying about the authorization of the killing of soleimani.

trump authorized it 7 months ago with the condition that he had the final say.

Why not just be honest? I don't know about others but I sure am tired of the non stop lies.

Donald Trump authorized Soleimani's killing 7 months ago, with conditions
He proved that in Vietnam.
donald-trump-media-press-enemy-vietnam-war-fake-news.jpg

"The administration justified the killing of Soleimani by suggesting that he and Iran’s surrogates throughout the region were on the verge of attacks that threatened U.S. soldiers.

"It has not provided evidence for these imminent attacks.

"A different story has emerged from the region. According to Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, Soleimani had arrived in Baghdad to deliver Iran’s response to a Saudi proposal to reduce tensions in the region.

"In other words, the man the United States just killed was on a diplomatic assignment, not a terrorist mission. It’s not so far-fetched: Soleimani even negotiated on several occasions with U.S. officials over developments in Afghanistan and Iraq."

Why do you think justification is required?

I can't believe you are asking this question tbh. I am not going to try to speak for anyone else but if you don't see the dangers of state sanctioned murder being allowed to go on without any need or expectancy of a justification then you are in the same mindset as the worst of humankind imo Even the most heinous crimes committed by the despots of history are imbued with an attempted gloss of justifictation even if it crumbles under the first test of its credibility.

Do you think that governments or groups should just be allowed to kill people around the world in other peoples countries and/or at home without accountability for their actions ? Seriously ?

I can't believe you are asking this question tbh. I am not going to try to speak for anyone else but if you don't see the dangers of state sanctioned murder being allowed to go on without any need or expectancy of a justification then you are in the same mindset as the worst of humankind imo Even the most heinous crimes committed by the despots of history are imbued with an attempted gloss of justifictation even if it crumbles under the first test of its credibility.

Do you think that governments or groups should just be allowed to kill people around the world in other peoples countries and/or at home without accountability for their actions ? Seriously ?

Did you feel the same way about the USA killing Bin Laden?

o--one thing leading to another???!! so then it's really saddam's fault---we would never be there unless that jackass started the wars--TWO wars--
AND gassed his own people--like hiter
AND invaded a tiny country--like hitler
AND violated the cease fire-like hitler
etc

Godwins Law is so over played so as to be pretty worthless these days.imo That said, he was a complete monster alright but that doesn't really factor into the statecraft decision making as we are told/think it does and is used only when required to manufacute consent for our own actions.

The truth is that he received western support throughout the time of some of his worst crimes and after and it was only when he invaded Kuwait that is monstrous actions were focused on in the compliant media , with westen /us complicity in assisting in those actions all but being consigned to footnotes or the memory hole.

The US rap sheet dwarfs that of Saddam Hussein but nobody is applying the Godwin Law to it here AFAIAA. Judge each by their own actions without the tired old comparisons to Hitler imo

Did you feel the same way about the USA killing Bin Laden?

Absolutely! You either believe in due process / the right to a trial or you don't imo. You cannot selectively apply it and then claim you support it. Sure it throws up issues like OBL but they could easily have captured him and given him his day in court to be held accountable for crimes he was most likely guilty of.

You appear to prefer the just " kill them " attitude though would never accept the extrejudicial killing of yourself or the ones you love. It's just an example of professional level hypocrisy to me

Suleimani's assassination was committed when he was a guest of the Iraqi Prime Minister.

He was allegedly mediating back channel communications between Iran and Saudi Arabia designed the help Trump live up to his promise to end US wars in the Middle East; do you think Trump lied about that too?

"Donald Trump has tried to convince the American electorate that he wants to end America’s endless wars in the Middle East by withdrawing troops from Afghanistan, Syria, and Iraq.

"Even before the recent escalation of tensions with Iran, however, Trump sent an additional 14,000 troops to the Middle East.

"After the latest drone strikes, he has announced the dispatch of 3,000 more.

"When is a surge not a surge?

"When Donald Trump orders one.

"This latest assassination reveals Trump’s real intentions.

"He is not interested in ending America’s endless wars.

"Rather, he is rushing to add one more to the list.

"The current crisis might be averted, but the longer war with Iran continues."

Well you are dumber than a box of rocks then, and should immediately move to Tehran!

Tramp is at fault and if he hadn't tweeted if you attack we hit your cultural places, just need a decent Potus.

Only because they downed the plane which is tramps fault. Tramp is loving it.

Well you are a fucking horrible one.

I repeat tramp set in motion for downing the Ukrainian plane, its on him and only him.

and we weren't concerned with he got Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi either, he was like Osama, but the only difference was Obama got Osama.

Apparently no justification is needed, as long as our government says you are a terrorist. You die. How any American can unconditionally give this power to a government known for lying and committing criminal actions, is beyond me.

well we can take out the guy who hit our country. And that was done. We didn't attack Iran, we attacked the attacker on our embassy, in Iraq. no weapons ever aimed at Iran.

The US embassy in Iraq is hardly the normal situatiion usually found with embassies and thus I would argue the US presence in Iraq is more like the German presence in Vichy France . If it were a normal situation the Iraqis would be able to tell the US they don't want their troops on its soil.

There are other types of attacks than just the military ones. Trump decided to attack Iran first by diplomatic means and then by severe economic means. This has brought the place to its knees and cost thousands of people their lives.

If the Iranians were to block or mine the Straits of Hormuz it would be defined as an attack against US interests and there would most likely be a swift US military response to it. You would never accept the same argument if it was put up by the Iranians that they hadn't " fired anything" or " attacked " the US.

That's what happens to people who have their intellectual and moral compasses set by war hawks in the US administration
we have embassies in most countries worldwide. you're confused.

It's good that Soleimani is dead. But in the way that it's good in chess to completely abandon a strong position to knock off a trapped rook or bishop.
Really? He was trapped and unable to cause damage?

we have embassies in most countries worldwide. you're confused.

I made the distinction wrt the " embassy " in Iraq being somewhat different to the others you now want to mention and why any notions of actual Iraqi sovereignty since the illegal 2003 invasion as deeply flawed as has been highlighted by the US reluctance to remove its troops after the Iraqis had asked for it, with Trump threatening sanctions against Iraq as a response. Sanctions are akin to economic warfare imo so, things just ain't normal when it comes to the US in Iraq

Apparently no justification is needed, as long as our government says you are a terrorist. You die. How any American can unconditionally give this power to a government known for lying and committing criminal actions, is beyond me.

I agree and don't understand why anyone anywhere would want to give that sort of power to any government regardless of their track record for honesty or dishonesty. A licence to kill anyone anywhere without any accountability or any need for evidence.

The case for OBL is interesting insomuch that he was probably shot dead instead of being captured so as to save the blushes of the US intelligence agencies and others that a trial might of brought to light.

We had similar thing here with the man acused of the Lockerbie bombing. He was due a retrial based on new evidence and before the trial went ahead they set him free on alleged " compassionate grounds " ( he had cancer ) thus saving themselves the embarrassment of having the world watch/listen to the dismemberment of the stitch up that put him in jail in the first place.

I cannot believe that people can be so naive as to hand over that sort of power , to kill without any justification or evidencial requirements, to the state.

Wow !!

Suleimani's assassination was committed when he was a guest of the Iraqi Prime Minister.

He was allegedly mediating back channel communications between Iran and Saudi Arabia designed the help Trump live up to his promise to end US wars in the Middle East; do you think Trump lied about that too?

"Donald Trump has tried to convince the American electorate that he wants to end America’s endless wars in the Middle East by withdrawing troops from Afghanistan, Syria, and Iraq.

"Even before the recent escalation of tensions with Iran, however, Trump sent an additional 14,000 troops to the Middle East.

"After the latest drone strikes, he has announced the dispatch of 3,000 more.

"When is a surge not a surge?

"When Donald Trump orders one.

"This latest assassination reveals Trump’s real intentions.

"He is not interested in ending America’s endless wars.

"Rather, he is rushing to add one more to the list.

"The current crisis might be averted, but the longer war with Iran continues."
that's a lot of babble

But it was OK when Obama ordered 500 drone strikes. Double standards?

Not for me Scamp. I have no political loyalties and so it's just easy for me to criticize the actions of a democrat as it is a republican. The fact that both sides are okay with carrying out extrajudicial killings should indicate that when it comes down to it they are as much alike than any partisan hack on either side would be willing to admit.

Best to stick to supporting principles/standards over political parties especially when they are just different cheeks of the same bum. The US is run by the 1% for their own interests with the " democratic process" being a subterfuge for it imho

Forum List

Back