Trump attacks McCain

At least Trump was actually able to win an election, unlike McCain who got his ass beat by one of the worst presidents in history.

Would Trump have beaten Obama? Certainly Trump wanted to run in 2012 and didn't. Why? Scared?

McCain got 45.65% of the vote, Trump got 46.1% of the vote. There's your differences between winning and losing, like half a percent, Trump got like 2 million more people, though a higher percentage of people voted in 2008, 58.2% rather than 54,7%.

Trump won and has done nothing but fuck around for 9 months. McCain wouldn't have been that bad.

Look at the electoral college vote difference... McCain got wiped across the floor.

Yes, I know. But then again the differences were not very big. That's because only 20% of the electorate actually gets to vote on who is president. You need to attract those 20%. The point isn't about McCain or Trump or Obama, it's about the system being shit.

But again, Trump backed out of fighting against Obama.

McCain would've lost to Trump, too.

In fact, I think McCain has such little Republican support outside of his own state, that he would be working at McDonald's if he wasn't from Arizona.

He can fool the people of Arizona into thinking he's a Republican, but not the entire country. You were basically voting for two Democrats in the '08 election.

But it's not about whether McCain would have lost to Trump, it's whether Trump would have lost to Obama, and such be a loser.....

Americans are so sick of Democrats that it's almost a given he wouldn't have lost to Obama as bad as McCain did (IF he lost to him).

Are people still discussing this commie loving PoS collaborator John Songbird McCain?

must be a slow news day then.

Would Trump have beaten Obama? Certainly Trump wanted to run in 2012 and didn't. Why? Scared?

McCain got 45.65% of the vote, Trump got 46.1% of the vote. There's your differences between winning and losing, like half a percent, Trump got like 2 million more people, though a higher percentage of people voted in 2008, 58.2% rather than 54,7%.

Trump won and has done nothing but fuck around for 9 months. McCain wouldn't have been that bad.

Look at the electoral college vote difference... McCain got wiped across the floor.

Yes, I know. But then again the differences were not very big. That's because only 20% of the electorate actually gets to vote on who is president. You need to attract those 20%. The point isn't about McCain or Trump or Obama, it's about the system being shit.

In fact, I think McCain has such little Republican support outside of his own state, that he would be working at McDonald's if he wasn't from Arizona.

He can fool the people of Arizona into thinking he's a Republican, but not the entire country. You were basically voting for two Democrats in the '08 election.

But it's not about whether McCain would have lost to Trump, it's whether Trump would have lost to Obama, and such be a loser.....

Americans are so sick of Democrats that it's almost a given he wouldn't have lost to Obama as bad as McCain did (IF he lost to him).

So sick of Democrats, and yet Hillary got more votes than Trump?

The problem is that Americans should be sicker of Democrats AND Republicans, it's quite sickening that they're not.

The problem is that Americans should be sicker of Democrats AND Republicans, it's quite sickening that they're not.

Hilarious Clinton did not got more votes than the President

She is a sore loser.....and dead people and illegals could not put her in the White House either....much as she tried and cheated

What a miserable pathetic excuse of a human being!

She is a sore loser.....and dead people and illegals could not put her in the White House either....much as she tried and cheated

Oh, now you're making up facts.

Okay then PROVE TO ME that Trump got more votes.... come on... this should be fun.

Okay then PROVE TO ME that Trump got more votes.... come on... this should be fun.

Stop it

Donald Trump is the President....

and will be for 8 more years.

so you taste on that.

Stop it

so you taste on that.

We weren't talking about whether Trump was president or not, were we?

We were talking about who got the most votes. You said Hillary didn't get the most votes. I'm asking you to prove it.

I'm assuming your inability to prove something which isn't true is an admission of your bullshitting prowess.

Stop it

so you taste on that.

We weren't talking about whether Trump was president or not, were we?

We were talking about who got the most votes. You said Hillary didn't get the most votes. I'm asking you to prove it.

I'm assuming your inability to prove something which isn't true is an admission of your bullshitting prowess.

F..off ok?

Forum List

Back