Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

You should probably provide links, if rhey exist, to all those multiple pilot error crashes McCain caused. Otherwise folks will believe you are lying.
I know you don't seem to post here often, but the regulars here know that my policy is to never lie in this forum. Since I do not ever lie in this forum you can consider me to be an impeccable source. That's just how I roll.
OK, but I am not aware of all those multiple times McCain crashed his aircraft, so maybe you are just mistaken.
Maybe you've never read the pages of his book where he admits that he crashed multiple planes.

One time he even crashed a plane right into some power lines in Europe and caused a massive blackout.

War hero? Seriously? John McCain himself unequivocally said that he was no war hero.
You didn't read his book, or have very poor reading comprehension. He did not crash or damage his aircraft in the incident. He did land his plane with a hundred feet of wire dragging behind the plane. Ehar are the other incidents you think you read about?
:rolleyes:

No, I didn't crash into any power lines, What's that? Those cables must have just followed me, I swear I didn't crash into them. :lol:
He never denied taking out the power lines in Spain.

I know you don't seem to post here often, but the regulars here know that my policy is to never lie in this forum. Since I do not ever lie in this forum you can consider me to be an impeccable source. That's just how I roll.
OK, but I am not aware of all those multiple times McCain crashed his aircraft, so maybe you are just mistaken.
Maybe you've never read the pages of his book where he admits that he crashed multiple planes.

One time he even crashed a plane right into some power lines in Europe and caused a massive blackout.

War hero? Seriously? John McCain himself unequivocally said that he was no war hero.
You didn't read his book, or have very poor reading comprehension. He did not crash or damage his aircraft in the incident. He did land his plane with a hundred feet of wire dragging behind the plane. Ehar are the other incidents you think you read about?
:rolleyes:

No, I didn't crash into any power lines, What's that? Those cables must have just followed me, I swear I didn't crash into them. :lol:
He never denied taking out the power lines in Spain.
You denied that he crashed the plane into power lines and damaged it. That's just laughable. Of course it damaged the aircraft.

He crashed another jet into Corpus Christi Bay.

And crashed another one in Virginia on his way home from a football game.

Any other pilot would have lost their wings after the first crash.

Forum List

Back