Trump Attacks Catholic Child

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
President Donald Trump lashed out Sunday at House speaker Nancy Pelosi over stalled negotiations to end the partial government shutdown while rejecting conservative claims that his offer of temporary deportation protections for young immigrants amounts to amnesty.

In a morning tweet, Trump claimed that Pelosi, D-Calif., and other Democrats “turned down my offer yesterday before I even got up to speak.”

“They don’t see crime & drugs, they only see 2020 – which they are not going to win. Best economy! They should do the right thing for the Country & allow people to go back to work,” he said.

Trump also argued that Pelosi, whom he had not directly criticized earlier in the shutdown negotiations, has “behaved so irrationally & has gone so far to the left that she has now officially become a Radical Democrat.”

“She is so petrified of the ‘lefties’ in her party that she has lost control … And by the way, clean up the streets in San Francisco, they are disgusting!” Trump said.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article...-stalled-shutdown-13547982.php#photo-16782625

Is there a video of Trump bitch slapping a Catholic child. I would like to see it. Did he do it on 5th Avenue?

I think the OP is calling Nancy a child for acting childish regarding the wall negotiations. Its a fake news headline to get the lefties all excited.

I think the OP is calling Nancy a child for acting childish regarding the wall negotiations. Its a fake news headline to get the lefties all excited.
Yep, I get that. So Trump isn't really assaulting Catholic children. I can probably find a video of Joe Biden fondling Catholic Children.

The fact is that you can't be Catholic and not follow their beliefs. You can't pick and choose which beliefs you want and don't want to follow. Nancy can't be pro-choice and Catholic. Same for Chris Matthews and the rest of the Left's CINOS.

The fact is that you can't be Catholic and not follow their beliefs. You can't pick and choose which beliefs you want and don't want to follow. Nancy can't be pro-choice and Catholic. Same for Chris Matthews and the rest of the Left's CINOS.
They didn’t come up with the word Protestant for nuthn.

Forum List

Back