Trump attacking soybean farmers was bad enough. Now he’s attacking corn farmers.

Widening Disparities In Infant Mortality And Life Expectancy Between Appalachia And The Rest Of The United States

Someone on this site said Republicans were pro birth but not pro life. You can tell they’re not pro life because life expectancy is falling in Appalachia the heart of the Republican Party. And infant mortality is rising. They just want to get the babies born, but do they really care whether or not they live. And they don’t care about quality of life. In fact Republicans might even be happier if they suffer a little bit before they die. I don’t know it just seems that way. Don’t you agree?
And the Surrender Monkey did what for 8 years???....You really like being bitch slapped, you dumbass!
Oh I don’t know, how about fight Republicans who said they would hurt the country to destroy his presidency?
Remember that?
You mean like Bill Maher

Maher: I'm "Hoping" For "A Crashing Economy" So We Can Get Rid Of Trump, "Bring On The Recession"
I don’t like Bill Maher. He’s too smug and arrogant and he’s kind of stupid.
Just like YOU!
How would you know? Compared to you we’re both geniuses.

Deantard, he won. Get over it. All you do is sit home like a parasite and collect paychecks from taxpayers like me. No matter what you post, 90% of this board doesn’t believe you because you’re not a credible source. You’re a biased twit as evidenced by your numerous TDS posts and your inappropriate avatar.
Hitler won too.

Until he lost. .

Deantard, he won. Get over it. All you do is sit home like a parasite and collect paychecks from taxpayers like me. No matter what you post, 90% of this board doesn’t believe you because you’re not a credible source. You’re a biased twit as evidenced by your numerous TDS posts and your inappropriate avatar.
Hitler won too.

Until he lost. .

Nope he ultimately lost. False equivalency. Trump ultimately won. Better example is HRC won until she ultimately lost. Your lack of education is astounding.

Hitler won too.

Until he lost. .

Nope he ultimately lost. False equivalency. Trump ultimately won. Better example is HRC won until she ultimately lost. Your lack of education is astounding.
Hitler won, the people of Germany lost, and then Hitler lost. Trump is repeating history.

Hitler won too.

Until he lost. .

Hitler won, the people of Germany lost, and then Hitler lost. Trump is repeating history.

Hitler took power and never relinquished it. Trump may be voted out in 2020. You’re such a stupid little man.

Ukraine To Fill China’s Corn Needs, Replacing U.S. Product

This year, Ukraine has become the largest supplier of corn. In 2018/19, Ukranian corn exports to China are expected to be around 160 million bushels (4 MMT) and account for more than 80% of total Chinese imports.

———

Wow. You know once Trump finishes with US agriculture and the farmers they’ll be no future of selling those products outside the country. Because those markets will be gone.

Trump attacking soybean farmers was bad enough. Now he’s attacking corn farmers.

Ethanol producer blames Indiana plant closure on Trump's EPA

CLOVERDALE, Ind. (AP) — The owner of a western Indiana ethanol plant is blaming its shut down on the Trump administration allowing some refineries to not blend ethanol with gasoline as required under federal law.

Indiana?
South Dakota?

Midwest farmers' Trump loyalty tested by new corn-ethanol rules

“That's our own country stabbing us in the back,” farmer Randy Miller said. “That's the president going, 'The oil companies need to make more than the American farmer.' ... That was just, 'I like the oil company better or I'm friends with the oil company more than I'm friends with the farmer.'”

At least 15 ethanol plants have been shut down or idled since the EPA increased waivers under Trump, and a 16th casualty came Wednesday: the Corn Plus ethanol facility in the south-central Minnesota town of Winnebago. The Renewable Fuels Association says the closures have affected more than 2,500 jobs.

Minnesota?
And that’s from Fox News.

———

It wasn’t enough to trump had ruined the lives of soy bean farmers. Now he’s attacked corn farmers. And prices of everything’s going to go up with all those farmers going bankrupt and losing their jobs.

When they say they’re not sure who they’re going to vote for, what they’re saying is they are ashamed that they voted for Donald Trump because he’s ruining their lives.
Burning food for fuel is pure insanity to begin with...corn sucks anyway sugar is and works better when converted into a fuel additive....
Fuck you and your high fructose corn syrup to

Hitler won too.

Until he lost. .

Hitler took power and never relinquished it. Trump may be voted out in 2020. You’re such a stupid little man.
Trump has said again and again that he wants to be president for life. At the very least he wants a third term. Who knows what a cult leader can get people to do. Look how the Senate has acted.

Ethanol producer blames Indiana plant closure on Trump's EPA

CLOVERDALE, Ind. (AP) — The owner of a western Indiana ethanol plant is blaming its shut down on the Trump administration allowing some refineries to not blend ethanol with gasoline as required under federal law.

Indiana?
South Dakota?

Midwest farmers' Trump loyalty tested by new corn-ethanol rules

“That's our own country stabbing us in the back,” farmer Randy Miller said. “That's the president going, 'The oil companies need to make more than the American farmer.' ... That was just, 'I like the oil company better or I'm friends with the oil company more than I'm friends with the farmer.'”

At least 15 ethanol plants have been shut down or idled since the EPA increased waivers under Trump, and a 16th casualty came Wednesday: the Corn Plus ethanol facility in the south-central Minnesota town of Winnebago. The Renewable Fuels Association says the closures have affected more than 2,500 jobs.

Minnesota?
And that’s from Fox News.

———

It wasn’t enough to trump had ruined the lives of soy bean farmers. Now he’s attacked corn farmers. And prices of everything’s going to go up with all those farmers going bankrupt and losing their jobs.

When they say they’re not sure who they’re going to vote for, what they’re saying is they are ashamed that they voted for Donald Trump because he’s ruining their lives.
Burning food for fuel is pure insanity to begin with...corn sucks anyway sugar is and works better when converted into a fuel additive....
Fuck you and your high fructose corn syrup to
Growing it makes a it renewable resource. That means it’s not entirely bad.

Hitler won too.

Until he lost. .

Trump has said again and again that he wants to be president for life. At the very least he wants a third term. Who knows what a cult leader can get people to do. Look how the Senate has acted.

Wants us not the same as can. I want to be 6’9. So what? You’re an idiot.

Forum List

Back