Trump, at a lunch with African leaders, refers to the non-existent country of "Nambia"

And we know how much of a fit you pitched over that mistake. You're still doing it. Do you think you will ever just drop that, like you want done for Trump's screw ups?

I actually only bring it up when prog morons bring something up similar.

it's a hell of a retort.

Some RWNJ mentions that mistake at least every day. How many years ago was that? But you expect Trump's goofy shit to just go away? Dream on

Goofy shit deserves goofy shit, and forgetting an "i" is not as bad as thinking there are 57 states.

It's not like we are the United States of Heinz or something.

You need new material. Your old stuff has become pathetic.

The new stuff you idiots slather on Trump isn't any better.

ZOMG HE FORGOT AN "I"!!!!!!!

Doesn't have to be. You already set that bar pretty damn low.

How stupid are you? Not to mention all the libs on that twitter feed.

southern_africa_political-map.gif

data=wUMTj1KYwuddzyTZRlut9HyMZqyQKo_gyYL12Ad7m98rmSeY1h1pF6UkBG_B2iYntA0f4nwhV1V-JCVXUfyo2niDfTJY-Fh0EJqKLC8kSiWSesqLpuUUBdTj0i95TDHcI00iGRglWh2nlWP5l84qXFPXLgRDXloBDG8t7FZXKosoCTA8r09HCNX_PlN9JBNpWjWXxLXgt9TJLWcAJD-hiw

Namibia and Nambia are not the same thing. A real president, instead of that obese orange fool, would know that.

What should a "real" US President know...that Namibia and Nambia are not the same thing...or how many States there are in the union? Hmmmmm....

I actually only bring it up when prog morons bring something up similar.

it's a hell of a retort.

Some RWNJ mentions that mistake at least every day. How many years ago was that? But you expect Trump's goofy shit to just go away? Dream on

Goofy shit deserves goofy shit, and forgetting an "i" is not as bad as thinking there are 57 states.

yeah, back during the Bush days the term RichBoyChimpyMcHitler was high class.....

How stupid are you? Not to mention all the libs on that twitter feed.

southern_africa_political-map.gif

data=wUMTj1KYwuddzyTZRlut9HyMZqyQKo_gyYL12Ad7m98rmSeY1h1pF6UkBG_B2iYntA0f4nwhV1V-JCVXUfyo2niDfTJY-Fh0EJqKLC8kSiWSesqLpuUUBdTj0i95TDHcI00iGRglWh2nlWP5l84qXFPXLgRDXloBDG8t7FZXKosoCTA8r09HCNX_PlN9JBNpWjWXxLXgt9TJLWcAJD-hiw

Namibia and Nambia are not the same thing. A real president, instead of that obese orange fool, would know that.

What should a "real" US President know...that Namibia and Nambia are not the same thing...or how many States there are in the union? Hmmmmm....

In case you didn't notice, Obama isn't president any more. That obese orange clown is.

yeah, back during the Bush days the term RichBoyChimpyMcHitler was high class.....

Haven't heard that in years. I guess that's because he hasn't been president in years.

Haven't heard that in years. I guess that's because he hasn't been president in years.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

More puerility. Like children giggling in gym class over mismatched socks. Libs are so GD BORING.

Forum List

Back