Trump Assassination Threat Made, FBI Has Suspect in Custody, Media Blackout

Democrats and the mainstream media have been slamming Trump over the death of General Soleimani as well as blaming him for the downed Ukrainian passenger jet that was shot down by Iran.

Well, as Dems like to say, words matter, and their words have inspired a Florida man to threaten the life of our president.

(snip)

If this is the first you are hearing about this threat, even though it is almost a week old at this point, you are not alone.

(snip)

The only relatively mainstream outlets that I found at the time were the Review Journal in Florida and KTLA’s website, another Florida outlet.

Now, can you imagine if a threat like this had happened against Obama? It would have been all over the mainstream media for days.

Trump Assassination Threat Made, FBI Has Suspect in Custody, Media Blackout - TRENDINGRIGHTWING

BJ - The only chance that Dems ever have is to keep their fools uninformed .

Blackout was not complete enough. It would not have hurt my feelings if they had disappeared him to Guantanamo Bay for about 6 months while they investigated possible terrorist tie-ins. Plus, the bail they set if way too low. Hard to imagine not being able to come up with 10% that will put him back on the streets quickly.

I could go for that.

Of course you could- for you Trumpettes the American Constitution is just more used toilet paper to wipe your filthy asses on.
Get a grip! Nothing constitutional about threatening the life of the President. It may be a bad law, that allows special rendition on terrorist grounds, but it is on the books, last I heard and possibly needs dusting off once in a while, just for the merits of discussion. This would have been a good time.

Threatening the life of the President is a crime. And in the United States when an American citizen is accused of a crime, they are arrested, and publicly charged, put on trial and if convicted put in an American prison.

What the Trumpette suggested was an illegal Banana Republic style 'disappearance' to Guantanamo Bay- which would be again- illegal and unconstitutional. And this is not the first unconstitutional proposal made in this thread.

Trumpettes are quick to suggest pissing on the American constitution when it comes to their Dear Leader.
I'm not Trumpette. I don't even like or approve of the guy in general. I despise would be assassins and traitors far more. This guy is no better than a domestic terrorist. I did not write the statute on special rendition. It quite possibly is unconstitutional, but if not used again in times not fraught with high tension and national fear it will lie dormant until a time of emergency and be used, possibly harmfully to many Americans and our constitutional style of governance. Sorry if I upset you, Buttercup.

Trump Assassination Threat Made, FBI Has Suspect in Custody, Media Blackout - TRENDINGRIGHTWING

As I understand it presidents get death threats all the time... and if the media pounced on them like they do with most issues don’t you think that would glorify the whole deal and perpetuate the problem by inspiring others to jump in the ring?

Yeah, I figured if I read the thread someone would say this -- of course they downplay assassination threats by crazies!! Sometimes they can't, as when somebody jumps over the White House fence, which they do too often, and are caught instantly. But when they can keep crazies from getting publicity, that keeps down some of the copycatting.

As I understand it presidents get death threats all the time... and if the media pounced on them like they do with most issues don’t you think that would glorify the whole deal and perpetuate the problem by inspiring others to jump in the ring?
giphy.gif
In 2008 there were 6 assassination attempts against Obama...

Who can ever forget the Scranton "Kill him" threat, the Miami bail-bondsman training threats...oh yea, most people did...because there wasn't any NATIONAL COVERAGE on it....

The next year, he had a down year because there was only one..and it was technically against his wife......no national wall to wall coverage....

2011 was a fun year for assassination attempts...who can forget Khalid Kelly...the Irish muslim terrorist who threatened to kill Obama because of how Obama was a radical muslim terrorist, oh wait! -- you never heard of him either?? Guess there wasn't any wall to wall coverage huh..
View attachment 300190

Well at least later that year Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez fired shots at the white house in his failed assassination attempt....that got national coverage...typical lib media acting like firing shots at the White House is a big deal...

In 2012 there were 2 more assassination plots that were stopped by the FBI/Secret Service...

In 2013, there were 2 more assassination plots that were stopped by the FBI/Secret Service...

Then who can forget the next year when Omar J. Gonzalez hopped the fence and got inside of the White House before he was taken down by security...

In 2015, there were 3 more assassination plots that were stopped by the FBI/Secret Service...including one by a Korean man who wanted to not just kill Obama and his family, but also wanted to kill Ambassador Mark Lippert....the same ambassador was injured in a knife attack earlier that year.....But I am sure you know all about it because of the wall to wall coverage....

and just when you think the assassination threats stopped once you leave office, there was an attempt just last year.....I am sure everyone remembers part time drunk Elvis impersonator and full-time white supremacist Larry Hopkins right?? I am sure you have....with all of that wall to wall TV coverage.....
View attachment 300193

Poor baby
Maybe he should have just stayed in Kenya and not bothered decent people.
Do you realize how hypocritical you are given that this is your thread?

Why?
Trump is not from Kenya
So? What does that have to do with anything?

In 2008 there were 6 assassination attempts against Obama...

Who can ever forget the Scranton "Kill him" threat, the Miami bail-bondsman training threats...oh yea, most people did...because there wasn't any NATIONAL COVERAGE on it....

The next year, he had a down year because there was only one..and it was technically against his wife......no national wall to wall coverage....

2011 was a fun year for assassination attempts...who can forget Khalid Kelly...the Irish muslim terrorist who threatened to kill Obama because of how Obama was a radical muslim terrorist, oh wait! -- you never heard of him either?? Guess there wasn't any wall to wall coverage huh..
View attachment 300190

Well at least later that year Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez fired shots at the white house in his failed assassination attempt....that got national coverage...typical lib media acting like firing shots at the White House is a big deal...

In 2012 there were 2 more assassination plots that were stopped by the FBI/Secret Service...

In 2013, there were 2 more assassination plots that were stopped by the FBI/Secret Service...

Then who can forget the next year when Omar J. Gonzalez hopped the fence and got inside of the White House before he was taken down by security...

In 2015, there were 3 more assassination plots that were stopped by the FBI/Secret Service...including one by a Korean man who wanted to not just kill Obama and his family, but also wanted to kill Ambassador Mark Lippert....the same ambassador was injured in a knife attack earlier that year.....But I am sure you know all about it because of the wall to wall coverage....

and just when you think the assassination threats stopped once you leave office, there was an attempt just last year.....I am sure everyone remembers part time drunk Elvis impersonator and full-time white supremacist Larry Hopkins right?? I am sure you have....with all of that wall to wall TV coverage.....
View attachment 300193

Poor baby
Maybe he should have just stayed in Kenya and not bothered decent people.
Do you realize how hypocritical you are given that this is your thread?

Why?
Trump is not from Kenya

That’s funny coming from a pathetic brainwashed liberal scumbag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you replying to Billie??

If so....this is gonna be good....

View attachment 300221

That does seem odd, Yes?

Blackout was not complete enough. It would not have hurt my feelings if they had disappeared him to Guantanamo Bay for about 6 months while they investigated possible terrorist tie-ins. Plus, the bail they set if way too low. Hard to imagine not being able to come up with 10% that will put him back on the streets quickly.

I could go for that.

Of course you could- for you Trumpettes the American Constitution is just more used toilet paper to wipe your filthy asses on.
Get a grip! Nothing constitutional about threatening the life of the President. It may be a bad law, that allows special rendition on terrorist grounds, but it is on the books, last I heard and possibly needs dusting off once in a while, just for the merits of discussion. This would have been a good time.

Threatening the life of the President is a crime. And in the United States when an American citizen is accused of a crime, they are arrested, and publicly charged, put on trial and if convicted put in an American prison.

What the Trumpette suggested was an illegal Banana Republic style 'disappearance' to Guantanamo Bay- which would be again- illegal and unconstitutional. And this is not the first unconstitutional proposal made in this thread.

Trumpettes are quick to suggest pissing on the American constitution when it comes to their Dear Leader.

Boy you must me gay. You keep talking about dick suckers and jiz

Okay- you are gay- I don't judge you on your sexual preference.

But please keep your sexual fantasies to yourself- I don't need to hear about your love of dick sucking and jiz.

In my humble opinion, Islam appears to me as more a political force that uses and supports eliminating resistance through the killing of those who resist. When our State Department is forced to issue warnings to travelers who otherwise think travelling to a nation that claims they are a nation of peace, citizens have to be warned that "peace" is the false narrative that ropes people into disparity of thinking they are safe there. You are never safe in a regime that uses religion as a snare to dupe nonbelievers into an untenable position of accepting submission before safety is guaranteed. If you've ever heard the phrase, "death to infidels!" then you might understand why the State Department has a website dedicated to travel warnings.
If you travel abroad, it's a very wise idea to read here first: Travel Advisories

Islam has three (3) prongs.

Religion
Political Ideology
A waring strategy

The last 2 negate the first and Islam should have no religious protection from our Government.

Outlaw Islam
Bulldoze the Mosques
Arrest anyone practicing the illegal and outdated belief.
Rod agrees with you.

An ignorant darkie, that thinks he is winning like most libtards. You guys just can’t except your the party of scum, haters, racist lying pieces of shit.

'ignorant darkie'

Always fascinating to hear from the true Trump voters.......

Don’t worry. He will be your President till 2024. What’s fascinating is all the lies the Democrats tell. lk

The poster will be our President until 2024?

Our current President is a big enough liar- we don't need another in his model.

n_msnbc_TrumpLies_190202_1920x1080.jpg

I could go for that.

I'm not Trumpette. I don't even like or approve of the guy in general. I despise would be assassins and traitors far more. This guy is no better than a domestic terrorist. I did not write the statute on special rendition. It quite possibly is unconstitutional, but if not used again in times not fraught with high tension and national fear it will lie dormant until a time of emergency and be used, possibly harmfully to many Americans and our constitutional style of governance. Sorry if I upset you, Buttercup.

LOL- no snowflake, you didn't upset me. I despise would be assassins and traitors also. But if they are Americans, then they are protected by the U.S. Constitution.
There is no law that allows an American citizen on American soil to be 'disappeared' and whisked out of the United States and be deprived of their Constitutional rights.
That would not be 'possibly unconsitutional' that is something that any American would recognize as a blatant violation of the Constitution.

The only possible exception would be in time of war when habeas corpus is suspended- and frankly Lincoln got that wrong

When are they going to lock up actor Robert DeNiro for threatening the President?
Celebrities don't mean what they say when they're actors. They are just mimicking a role. Furthermore, DeNiro is almost a foot shorter than Trump. Poor, confused fellow who says more than he thinks. IOW, deNiro is all talk, no hat.

When are they going to lock up actor Robert DeNiro for threatening the President?
Celebrities don't mean what they say when they're actors. They are just mimicking a role. Furthermore, DeNiro is almost a foot shorter than Trump. Poor, confused fellow who says more than he thinks. IOW, deNiro is all talk, no hat.

Since Trump is all hat and no cattle, DeNero's impression is uncanny.

Religion
Political Ideology
A waring strategy

The last 2 negate the first and Islam should have no religious protection from our Government.

Outlaw Islam
Bulldoze the Mosques
Rod agrees with you.

An ignorant darkie, that thinks he is winning like most libtards. You guys just can’t except your the party of scum, haters, racist lying pieces of shit.

'ignorant darkie'

Don’t worry. He will be your President till 2024. What’s fascinating is all the lies the Democrats tell. lk

Project much? Because your sign does. :laughing0301:

Religion
Political Ideology
A waring strategy

Outlaw Islam
Bulldoze the Mosques
Rod agrees with you.

'ignorant darkie'

Ignorant and scumbag is no way to go through life. You might want to recheck your statement. That would be your butt buddy poindicker. I’m married with three kids. So good try moron.

I could go for that.

LOL- no snowflake, you didn't upset me. I despise would be assassins and traitors also. But if they are Americans, then they are protected by the U.S. Constitution.
There is no law that allows an American citizen on American soil to be 'disappeared' and whisked out of the United States and be deprived of their Constitutional rights.
That would not be 'possibly unconsitutional' that is something that any American would recognize as a blatant violation of the Constitution.

The only possible exception would be in time of war when habeas corpus is suspended- and frankly Lincoln got that wrong

Would you like some cheese with that whine. What a brainwashed liberal loser.

Since Trump is all hat and no cattle, DeNero's impression is uncanny.
He doesn't need cattle. But a lot of poor folks have good jobs now that President Trump is in the Oval Office, and life is a lot better for blacks now that Obama has departed. And so has Clinton. She's job hunting in Ireland.

I could go for that.

When did Robert DeNiro threaten the life of the president??
I'm sorry, I thought this was the "Trump Assassination Threat Made, FBI Has Suspect in Custody, Media Blackout " thread. DeNiro is a great actor, like most actors, his opinions do not impress me when not on stage or movie screen. There. All better now?
Direct your comment at your fellow Trumper on this thread who thinks DeNiro should be arrested for saying mean things about your cult leader

I could go for that.

Boy you must me gay. You keep talking about dick suckers and jiz The Democrats have pissed all over the constitution. They want to rewrite it. Your just mad because you party are losers and will lose in the election and lose the House. You can go back and get your GED now.

Are you having problems working the internet??

You are yelling at the wrong people...

I am calling you a dic sucker.....a dumb one at that

Poke a conservative ^^^, find a racist.
well well, look who found there calling. I'm guessing you're a white liberal [I sincerely apologize if you are not]...tell us, what was it you consider to be a poke that lead you to this horrendous find of racism? the claim of assassination of the president?
good job on finding the real offense pardner:abgg2q.jpg:

First they said he would not run that it was just a publicity stunt.....then they said he could not win. Then they said they would impeach him because they could not defeat him in the upcoming election.

Now ....at least some of them are thinking about assasination.....time to deal with these traitors.

Why Is There Hue And Cry Over Sedition Law? Every Country Has And Needs It

Sedition law needed to combat anti-national elements, no proposal to scrap it: Centre
If the president is killed it time to go after Democrat Congressmen and mainstream media.

Democrats and the mainstream media have been slamming Trump over the death of General Soleimani as well as blaming him for the downed Ukrainian passenger jet that was shot down by Iran.

Well, as Dems like to say, words matter, and their words have inspired a Florida man to threaten the life of our president.

(snip)

If this is the first you are hearing about this threat, even though it is almost a week old at this point, you are not alone.

(snip)

The only relatively mainstream outlets that I found at the time were the Review Journal in Florida and KTLA’s website, another Florida outlet.

Now, can you imagine if a threat like this had happened against Obama? It would have been all over the mainstream media for days.

The Democrats don't allow their media to publish anything about assassination attempts on President Trump because they would hate it if the publish felt sorry for the President they hate so much. Democrats act like they have amnesia about being a good sport, because they are the worst sports in the world, bar none.

Forum List

Back