Trump Assassination Threat Made, FBI Has Suspect in Custody, Media Blackout

Then normal blacks need to organize and oppose those who support radical islam.

The enemy is islam. It always was and always will be.
In my humble opinion, Islam appears to me as more a political force that uses and supports eliminating resistance through the killing of those who resist. When our State Department is forced to issue warnings to travelers who otherwise think travelling to a nation that claims they are a nation of peace, citizens have to be warned that "peace" is the false narrative that ropes people into disparity of thinking they are safe there. You are never safe in a regime that uses religion as a snare to dupe nonbelievers into an untenable position of accepting submission before safety is guaranteed. If you've ever heard the phrase, "death to infidels!" then you might understand why the State Department has a website dedicated to travel warnings.
If you travel abroad, it's a very wise idea to read here first: Travel Advisories

Islam has three (3) prongs.

Religion
Political Ideology
A waring strategy

The last 2 negate the first and Islam should have no religious protection from our Government.

Outlaw Islam
Bulldoze the Mosques
Arrest anyone practicing the illegal and outdated belief.
Killing people is anathema to belief in God, imho.

I think it may depend on which god one believes in.

There is only one God......Here O Israel the Lord our God is one.

Deut 6: 4

That's nice.

Democrats and the mainstream media have been slamming Trump over the death of General Soleimani as well as blaming him for the downed Ukrainian passenger jet that was shot down by Iran.

Well, as Dems like to say, words matter, and their words have inspired a Florida man to threaten the life of our president.

(snip)

If this is the first you are hearing about this threat, even though it is almost a week old at this point, you are not alone.

(snip)

The only relatively mainstream outlets that I found at the time were the Review Journal in Florida and KTLA’s website, another Florida outlet.

Now, can you imagine if a threat like this had happened against Obama? It would have been all over the mainstream media for days.

Trump Assassination Threat Made, FBI Has Suspect in Custody, Media Blackout - TRENDINGRIGHTWING

BJ - The only chance that Dems ever have is to keep their fools uninformed .

Blackout was not complete enough. It would not have hurt my feelings if they had disappeared him to Guantanamo Bay for about 6 months while they investigated possible terrorist tie-ins. Plus, the bail they set if way too low. Hard to imagine not being able to come up with 10% that will put him back on the streets quickly.

Democrats and the mainstream media have been slamming Trump over the death of General Soleimani as well as blaming him for the downed Ukrainian passenger jet that was shot down by Iran.

Well, as Dems like to say, words matter, and their words have inspired a Florida man to threaten the life of our president.

(snip)

If this is the first you are hearing about this threat, even though it is almost a week old at this point, you are not alone.

(snip)

The only relatively mainstream outlets that I found at the time were the Review Journal in Florida and KTLA’s website, another Florida outlet.

Now, can you imagine if a threat like this had happened against Obama? It would have been all over the mainstream media for days.

Trump Assassination Threat Made, FBI Has Suspect in Custody, Media Blackout - TRENDINGRIGHTWING

As I understand it presidents get death threats all the time... and if the media pounced on them like they do with most issues don’t you think that would glorify the whole deal and perpetuate the problem by inspiring others to jump in the ring?
giphy.gif
In 2008 there were 6 assassination attempts against Obama...

Who can ever forget the Scranton "Kill him" threat, the Miami bail-bondsman training threats...oh yea, most people did...because there wasn't any NATIONAL COVERAGE on it....

The next year, he had a down year because there was only one..and it was technically against his wife......no national wall to wall coverage....

2011 was a fun year for assassination attempts...who can forget Khalid Kelly...the Irish muslim terrorist who threatened to kill Obama because of how Obama was a radical muslim terrorist, oh wait! -- you never heard of him either?? Guess there wasn't any wall to wall coverage huh..
5b3c636a-a369-11e6-b05c-0413422fb257_1280x720.jpg

Well at least later that year Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez fired shots at the white house in his failed assassination attempt....that got national coverage...typical lib media acting like firing shots at the White House is a big deal...

In 2012 there were 2 more assassination plots that were stopped by the FBI/Secret Service...

In 2013, there were 2 more assassination plots that were stopped by the FBI/Secret Service...

Then who can forget the next year when Omar J. Gonzalez hopped the fence and got inside of the White House before he was taken down by security...

In 2015, there were 3 more assassination plots that were stopped by the FBI/Secret Service...including one by a Korean man who wanted to not just kill Obama and his family, but also wanted to kill Ambassador Mark Lippert....the same ambassador was injured in a knife attack earlier that year.....But I am sure you know all about it because of the wall to wall coverage....

and just when you think the assassination threats stopped once you leave office, there was an attempt just last year.....I am sure everyone remembers part time drunk Elvis impersonator and full-time white supremacist Larry Hopkins right?? I am sure you have....with all of that wall to wall TV coverage.....
larry-mitchell-hopkins-mugshot.jpg

(snip)

(snip)

Blackout was not complete enough. It would not have hurt my feelings if they had disappeared him to Guantanamo Bay for about 6 months while they investigated possible terrorist tie-ins. Plus, the bail they set if way too low. Hard to imagine not being able to come up with 10% that will put him back on the streets quickly.

I could go for that.

(snip)

(snip)

As I understand it presidents get death threats all the time... and if the media pounced on them like they do with most issues don’t you think that would glorify the whole deal and perpetuate the problem by inspiring others to jump in the ring?
giphy.gif

Who can ever forget the Scranton "Kill him" threat, the Miami bail-bondsman training threats...oh yea, most people did...because there wasn't any NATIONAL COVERAGE on it....

The next year, he had a down year because there was only one..and it was technically against his wife......no national wall to wall coverage....

2011 was a fun year for assassination attempts...who can forget Khalid Kelly...the Irish muslim terrorist who threatened to kill Obama because of how Obama was a radical muslim terrorist, oh wait! -- you never heard of him either?? Guess there wasn't any wall to wall coverage huh..
View attachment 300190

Well at least later that year Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez fired shots at the white house in his failed assassination attempt....that got national coverage...typical lib media acting like firing shots at the White House is a big deal...

In 2012 there were 2 more assassination plots that were stopped by the FBI/Secret Service...

In 2013, there were 2 more assassination plots that were stopped by the FBI/Secret Service...

Then who can forget the next year when Omar J. Gonzalez hopped the fence and got inside of the White House before he was taken down by security...

In 2015, there were 3 more assassination plots that were stopped by the FBI/Secret Service...including one by a Korean man who wanted to not just kill Obama and his family, but also wanted to kill Ambassador Mark Lippert....the same ambassador was injured in a knife attack earlier that year.....But I am sure you know all about it because of the wall to wall coverage....

and just when you think the assassination threats stopped once you leave office, there was an attempt just last year.....I am sure everyone remembers part time drunk Elvis impersonator and full-time white supremacist Larry Hopkins right?? I am sure you have....with all of that wall to wall TV coverage.....
View attachment 300193

Poor baby
Maybe he should have just stayed in Kenya and not bothered decent people.

(snip)

(snip)

giphy.gif

View attachment 300190

View attachment 300193

Poor baby
You say this on a post specifically made for the purposes of you bitch ass Trumpers to whine over how not enough people care about Trump's assassination plot??

Adorable

(snip)

(snip)

giphy.gif

View attachment 300190

View attachment 300193

Poor baby
Do you realize how hypocritical you are given that this is your thread?

(snip)

(snip)

giphy.gif

View attachment 300190

View attachment 300193

Poor baby
You say this on a post specifically made for the purposes of you bitch ass Trumpers to whine over how not enough people care about Trump's assassination plot??

Adorable

Thank You.

(snip)

(snip)

giphy.gif

View attachment 300190

View attachment 300193

Poor baby

Why?
Trump is not from Kenya

giphy.gif

View attachment 300190

View attachment 300193

Poor baby

Why?
Trump is not from Kenya
I would play dumb too if I got destroyed on my own post...…by a "darkie"

Your deflection is hereby.....
2016-12-12 18.21.50.jpg

(snip)

(snip)

giphy.gif

View attachment 300190

View attachment 300193

Poor baby

Adorable
that wasn't the point. you missed it. The point was it wasn't national news. That's all. The fact you missed that point, only proves the out of touch you are.

In my humble opinion, Islam appears to me as more a political force that uses and supports eliminating resistance through the killing of those who resist. When our State Department is forced to issue warnings to travelers who otherwise think travelling to a nation that claims they are a nation of peace, citizens have to be warned that "peace" is the false narrative that ropes people into disparity of thinking they are safe there. You are never safe in a regime that uses religion as a snare to dupe nonbelievers into an untenable position of accepting submission before safety is guaranteed. If you've ever heard the phrase, "death to infidels!" then you might understand why the State Department has a website dedicated to travel warnings.
If you travel abroad, it's a very wise idea to read here first: Travel Advisories

Religion
Political Ideology
A waring strategy

The last 2 negate the first and Islam should have no religious protection from our Government.

Outlaw Islam
Bulldoze the Mosques

There is only one God......Here O Israel the Lord our God is one.

Deut 6: 4

That's nice.

'The fool has said in his heart, there is no God"

Psalm 14 - King James Version

A black guy. It figures.

Only because he is a black that supports radical Islam.
Normal Black people are coming to the realization that Candidate Trump was right when he asked them to take a chance on something different.

Religion
Political Ideology
A waring strategy

Outlaw Islam
Bulldoze the Mosques
Rod agrees with you.

I notice whenever Trumpers get exposed -- they always pull out black unemployment -- like its a ninja bomb that protects them from getting owned...
zninjabomb.gif

Only because he is a black that supports radical Islam.
Normal Black people are coming to the realization that Candidate Trump was right when he asked them to take a chance on something different.

Religion
Political Ideology
A waring strategy

Outlaw Islam
Bulldoze the Mosques

Oddly enough all the friction is between people who believe in the same god, their only differences are over their chosen prophets. Jews, Christians and Muslims all have the same god. Or so they say. Another similarly is having pure shit for brains.

Forum List

Back