Trump Assassination Threat Made, FBI Has Suspect in Custody, Media Blackout

If anyone threatens, much less makes an attempt on this dumbass president or any other, they are to far gone for me to give a crap, how deep and dark the sling their butt ends up in.
You called the president a dumb ass...

That makes you an independent!!

View attachment 300416
Yep and proud of it. People blindly supporting parties are sheep. People blindly supporting a person, to the destruction of the values of their party are not to be trusted in America or anywhere else.

Intelligent people understand the proper word is "calculatingly" not "blindly"

Nothing calculating about it. I am 65 and been watching politic since i joined the service back in 77. Never seen such undeserved blind following of a republican or democratic leader of such low ethics, lying, propaganda spewing and lack of responsibility in my life. Goes against the literal meaning of the word "conservative", which that party used to be known for.
View attachment 300592
I heard repeated use of that stuff gave Kelly Anne and Sarah Sanders a rash down there, or maybe it was just working closely together.

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:
That's the white liberal term for eureka, only instead of finding gold they find race somewhere, which is much more valuable to them:abgg2q.jpg:

Do you even get you did exactly the same as I did?
lol...I not only get it, but that is/was the intent...how old are you?

Is irony your middle name?
Why? does irony go right over your head too?

Last edited:
Democrats and the mainstream media have been slamming Trump over the death of General Soleimani as well as blaming him for the downed Ukrainian passenger jet that was shot down by Iran.

Well, as Dems like to say, words matter, and their words have inspired a Florida man to threaten the life of our president.

(snip)

If this is the first you are hearing about this threat, even though it is almost a week old at this point, you are not alone.

(snip)

The only relatively mainstream outlets that I found at the time were the Review Journal in Florida and KTLA’s website, another Florida outlet.

Now, can you imagine if a threat like this had happened against Obama? It would have been all over the mainstream media for days.

Trump Assassination Threat Made, FBI Has Suspect in Custody, Media Blackout - TRENDINGRIGHTWING

BJ - The only chance that Dems ever have is to keep their fools uninformed .
Yep, I never heard about this. Thanks for the info.

You called the president a dumb ass...

That makes you an independent!!

View attachment 300416
Yep and proud of it. People blindly supporting parties are sheep. People blindly supporting a person, to the destruction of the values of their party are not to be trusted in America or anywhere else.

Intelligent people understand the proper word is "calculatingly" not "blindly"

Nothing calculating about it. I am 65 and been watching politic since i joined the service back in 77. Never seen such undeserved blind following of a republican or democratic leader of such low ethics, lying, propaganda spewing and lack of responsibility in my life. Goes against the literal meaning of the word "conservative", which that party used to be known for.
View attachment 300592
Why are you posting your favorite beverage?
I don't feed off cnn like you proven fools.

Not a single Trumpette here who is whining about the corrupt media 'blacking' out this story- has even attempted to explain by Trump's pocket media- Fox and OAN have 'buried' this arrest also.

Typical of the Trumpette mindset

Neither Fox or CNN covered this arrest.

Trumpette: Its because CNN is corrupt!

What about Fox?

Trumpette: Thats fake news and you are a stupid head!

The only relatively mainstream outlets that I found at the time were the Review Journal in Florida and KTLA’s website, another Florida outlet.

Now, can you imagine if a threat like this had happened against Obama? It would have been all over the mainstream media for days.

The media blackout makes sense in this case. We shouldn't make a hero out of someone who was planning to resort to violence.

Democrats and the mainstream media have been slamming Trump over the death of General Soleimani as well as blaming him for the downed Ukrainian passenger jet that was shot down by Iran.

Well, as Dems like to say, words matter, and their words have inspired a Florida man to threaten the life of our president.

(snip)

If this is the first you are hearing about this threat, even though it is almost a week old at this point, you are not alone.

(snip)

Trump Assassination Threat Made, FBI Has Suspect in Custody, Media Blackout - TRENDINGRIGHTWING

BJ - The only chance that Dems ever have is to keep their fools uninformed .

Has Nazicunt Pelosi been arrested?

Forum List

Back