Trump assassination plot foiled after ISIS operative tweets plan Secret service reveals

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The US Secret Service foiled an assassination plot against President Trump last November, after an ISIS operative in the Philippines issued a credible threat amid a series of violent Jihadist videos released prior to the ASEAN 50 summit, according to the Daily Beast.

Trump Assassination Plot Foiled After ISIS Operative Tweets Plan: Secret Service Reveals

The people keep warning the last move to be made since the big baby DEMORATS haven't won/ got their way they have two options left start a mass civil war which they are working on already and have been . Better known as ANTIFA.....BLM, METOO, ...... you name the violence and the LEFT Trump haters are always and constantly behind it all.

or

Take Trump out ... Oh wait there is the economic crash

No problem. A heart attack might take longer but that's OK too.

images

you missed me CNN.....suckers.....

So the secret service did their job.

I’m not seeing what’s so amazing about that

How does that make Democrats feel --- happy or sad?

---

Secret Service Saved Trump From Attempted Assassination

Are you trying to taunt someone into saying they wish Trump was dead? Seems somewhat childish.

In light of all the leftist promotion to harass or hurt people opposite of your party, I think it's a pretty good idea to discuss it. Of course, the leftists will never admit their leaders are doing such a thing, but for the rest of us, we understand their promotion of harassment and violence tend to set off goofballs.

Kaine: Democrats Have To "Fight In The Streets" Against Trump

---

Are you trying to taunt someone into saying they wish Trump was dead? Seems somewhat childish.

In light of all the leftist promotion to harass or hurt people opposite of your party, I think it's a pretty good idea to discuss it. Of course, the leftists will never admit their leaders are doing such a thing, but for the rest of us, we understand their promotion of harassment and violence tend to set off goofballs.

Got it.

What do you think it is, 60's Rock that is played on all the old leftist FM stations that really gets people motivated to protest?

---

Got it.

What do you think it is, 60's Rock that is played on all the old leftist FM stations that really gets people motivated to protest?

I think it's the leftist leaders constantly promoting their hate. They get their minions to hassle people in restaurants, at rallies, and as I posted, in the streets. Then there is your leftist media. Some loser sent Ricin to the White House and it was barely reported.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...ence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

New Topics

Forum List

Back