Trump Asks Cabinet to Draft Potential China Trade Deal, Says Report

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2016
The trade war between the world’s two biggest economies could be drawing to a close after Donald Trump reportedly asked his Cabinet to start drafting potential terms for a trade deal between the U.S. and China.

Or does he? I don’t believe Trump thinks the Chicoms are ready to change their trade practices, but with the stock market way down heading into the middies, he wants good news to lift the market to help the Republicans going into the election. It’s a gambit with likely little downsize, and it’s typical Trump.

The trade war between the world’s two biggest economies could be drawing to a close after Donald Trump reportedly asked his Cabinet to start drafting potential terms for a trade deal between the U.S. and China.

Or does he? I don’t believe Trump thinks the Chicoms are ready to change their trade practices, but with the stock market way down heading into the middies, he wants good news to lift the market to help the Republicans going into the election. It’s a gambit with likely little downsize, and it’s typical Trump.
Lol

Lol
Didn't age well at all, did it?

Forum List

Back