Trump As President Can Now Get Hawaii's Heath Dept To Get Obama's Original Vault Birth Certificate

BlindBoo said:
Trumpenfuhrer is the supreme leader......

Hahahahahaha. Ya just can't Nut out of RWNJ can you?

I swear Steve has to be working for DailyKos!

There is no way someone on the right can be this fucking retarded!

The sad thing is I think Stevie the Racist actually means it.
The sad thing is that you Fogbow asshole foreign talking pro-homosexual bastard is righ
t. I mean it. Oh hey! Invite Frank or RC to join in. Oh, I will be proud to expose the Fogbow's owner bar record. Again, you are defeated. You are about to see Operation Wetback on a massive scale to be implemented. All wetbacks, Muslims and their children should be deported.

BlindBoo said:

The sad thing is that you Fogbow asshole foreign talking pro-homosexual bastard is righ
t. I mean it. Oh hey! Invite Frank or RC to join in. Oh, I will be proud to expose the Fogbow's owner bar record. Again, you are defeated. You are about to see Operation Wetback on a massive scale to be implemented. All wetbacks, Muslims and their children should be deported.

Unless you are Native of this region, well fuck off you stupid inbred of a wanker!

White Powder to you and the ignorant assholes that thin like you!

P.S.

I hate President Obama but unlike you his skin color matter not to me!

BlindBoo said:

LOL...how am I defeated?

Barack Obama will be exiting the office of the Presidency after two full terms as President- despite the efforts of racist birther idiots like yourself to overturn a lawful election.

I am not happy Trump was elected President, but I won't be spending years creating fantasies about why President Trump is not really our President- I will be hoping that a President Trump will be a good President.

You always shout racist it's so simple but it is a relevant question that many people wonder and he it is not a question about that he is black but the question is he is born in the united states or not?

You always shout racist it's so simple but it is a relevant question that many people wonder and he it is not a question about that he is black but the question is he is born in the united states or not?

Because it has been answered and he was born in Hawaii... Even Donald Trump said so, and that is it...

P.S.

Steve is racist and proud of it...

Because it has been answered and he was born in Hawaii... Even Donald Trump said so, and that is it...

P.S.

If Steve is racist and proud of it that is business but not sure that Trump want bring back on the birth certificat in front of the scene he did not forget the humiliation at the white house when Obama did is one man show

P.S.

If Steve is racist and proud of it that is business but not sure that Trump want bring back on the birth certificat in front of the scene he did not forget the humiliation at the white house when Obama did is one man show

Donald John Trump will not bring this issue back up... The reality is it worked for Donald Trump because it got those like Steve to fall in love with him but at the end of it all Trump admitted this subject was closed and he believe President Obama was U.S. born...

No I don't always shout racist- I don't believe I have called you a racist.

Steve however is openly a racist and an anti-semite- he despises anyone who is not of Western European descent and all Jews- and gays......and probably others I havent' kept track of.

Stevie the racist opposes President Obama because he hates the idea of a black man in the White House.

And to answer the question- yes he was.

Only total idiots are still asking the question.

P.S.

Donald John Trump will not bring this issue back up... The reality is it worked for Donald Trump because it got those like Steve to fall in love with him but at the end of it all Trump admitted this subject was closed and he believe President Obama was U.S. born...

Yep- Trump's Birtherism got him the support he was looking for- and he will never mention it again.

Steve however is openly a racist and an anti-semite- he despises anyone who is not of Western European descent and all Jews- and gays......and probably others I havent' kept track of.

Stevie the racist opposes President Obama because he hates the idea of a black man in the White House.

But you know that a lot of people was happy when président Obama was the first black man président in 2008 but a lot of peoples are not happy with him and regret that they voted for him that the reality today

But you know that a lot of people was happy when président Obama was the first black man président in 2008 but a lot of peoples are not happy with him and regret that they voted for him that the reality today

Not the first president that some people have regretted voting for, not the last president that some people will regret having voted for.

Probably will be the only president ever to have his place of birth as his special conspiracy theory.

Not the first president that some people have regretted voting for, not the last president that some people will regret having voted for.

Probably will be the only president ever to have his place of birth as his special conspiracy theory.
Many are unhappy with Obama he did not have enough grip to be President of the United States proof wherever he went to make speeches for Hillary she did not win Trump did.
I have already said before to another post there is no smoke without fire.

Many are unhappy with Obama he did not have enough grip to be President of the United States.

Many are unhappy with Obama because he is a black man and President.

But despite the bizarre traitorous efforts of the Birthers, President Obama will complete his full 2 terms- just as voters wanted.

I must admit that the meeting between Obama and Trump happened and that Obama was respectful towards Donald Trump which was very good of him because we know the conflicts between the two men

Forum List

Back