trump argues he would make a better Princess than Meghan

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) - Donald J. Trump raised eyebrows on both sides of the Atlantic on Saturday by claiming that he would be a “much better princess” than Meghan Markle.

Calling the Duchess of Sussex “a nasty woman,” Trump said, “If I were a princess, I would not be nasty. People would say, ‘Donald Trump is the nicest princess.’ ”

Trump added that “all a princess has to do is sit on a throne, and I would be very good at that also.”

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) - Donald J. Trump raised eyebrows on both sides of the Atlantic on Saturday by claiming that he would be a “much better princess” than Meghan Markle.

Calling the Duchess of Sussex “a nasty woman,” Trump said, “If I were a princess, I would not be nasty. People would say, ‘Donald Trump is the nicest princess.’ ”

Trump added that “all a princess has to do is sit on a throne, and I would be very good at that also.”
I'd like to see his fat ass curtsey.

No problem. He's quite good t it, don't you think?

No problem. He's quite good t it, don't you think?

Lot of heavy breathing...

Forum List

Back