TRUMP APPROVAL 52% in latest poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I'm waiting to see what his poll numbers look like after April 15th. Especially if he shuts down the government again on Friday, and fails to stop the tariffs from going into effect with China.

LOLOLOL

Suuuure they are. :lmao:

Oh, wait.... in 2016, 72% of Jews voted Democrat.

In 2018, 79% of Jews voted Democrat.

Is that what you meant by, they’re leaving in droves??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Were 2016 and 2018 before or after the State of the Union that we are discussing? I’ll patiently wait for your answer.
Oh?? You have evidence a drove of Jews have left the Democrat party since last Tuesday? :lmao:

The evidence is admittedly anecdotal but the ones I have spoken to at Temple and such are stating that in fact. We ll see during 2020 what happens but Omar is not helping and what happened during the State of the Union exposes the Blue party as anti Jew. My parents voted Dem all their life and will not in 2020. Tiny example but we’ll see what happens. You certainly have no issue with laughing at anti Semitic behavior and dismissing my views. Shows your Jew hate. This is a serious matter but you post emojis like a petulant child.

So the Holocaust is funny to you? Typical asshole. My dad lost most of his family in WW2 and the Holocaust but you find that funny. You deserve a tragic event to happen to you.
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, I never said the Holocaust is funny to me.

YOU are funny to me.

You claim Democrats are leaving the party in droves, when in fact, it’s just your mommy and your daddy. Did they take away your Xbox too?

You crack me up!

Were 2016 and 2018 before or after the State of the Union that we are discussing? I’ll patiently wait for your answer.
Oh?? You have evidence a drove of Jews have left the Democrat party since last Tuesday? :lmao:

The evidence is admittedly anecdotal but the ones I have spoken to at Temple and such are stating that in fact. We ll see during 2020 what happens but Omar is not helping and what happened during the State of the Union exposes the Blue party as anti Jew. My parents voted Dem all their life and will not in 2020. Tiny example but we’ll see what happens. You certainly have no issue with laughing at anti Semitic behavior and dismissing my views. Shows your Jew hate. This is a serious matter but you post emojis like a petulant child.

So the Holocaust is funny to you? Typical asshole. My dad lost most of his family in WW2 and the Holocaust but you find that funny. You deserve a tragic event to happen to you.
LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You claim Democrats are leaving the party in droves, when in fact, it’s just your mommy and your daddy. Did they take away your Xbox too?

You crack me up!

Swearing? Losing your cool? You prancing Nancy boys are so easily riled. Poke successful.

LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You crack me up!

Also pretty sure family members are off limits. You don’t even know the Forum rules? Who is the dummy here? LOL.

LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You crack me up!

Also pretty sure family members are off limits. You don’t even know the Forum rules? Who is the dummy here? LOL.

Hey stupid, you brought them up first, trying to attack Faun by bringing them up as having lost people in the Holocaust when you accused him of finding the Holocaust funny. He simply stated he didn't find it funny, and did not make any derogatory remarks towards them. The derogatory remark was towards you as they were implying that you still lived with your parents. Reading comprehension dude.

LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You crack me up!

Swearing? Losing your cool? You prancing Nancy boys are so easily riled. Poke successful.
LOLOL

Yeah, pointing out you’re a ‘dumbfuck’ is me, losing my cool. :lmao:

Dumbfuck, you’re making [up] ludicrous arguments. Jewish votes for Democrats increased 10% from two elections ago to the last one, yet here you are, boldly claiming Jews are leaving the Democrat party in “droves.” when it turns out, it’s your parents.

But sure, focus on me calling you a dumbfuck rather than laugh with me, at you, for making such a moronic claim.

LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You crack me up!

Hey stupid, you brought them up first, trying to attack Faun by bringing them up as having lost people in the Holocaust when you accused him of finding the Holocaust funny. He simply stated he didn't find it funny, and did not make any derogatory remarks towards them. The derogatory remark was towards you as they were implying that you still lived with your parents. Reading comprehension dude.

I said parents not “mommy and daddy”. I just Wanted to trigger him and I got you too. Killed two idiot birds with one stone. Thanks for playing.

LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You crack me up!

LOLOL

You’re truly a riot. Attacks against family members is off limits. Quote the attack you think I made about your family.....

LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You crack me up!

I said parents not “mommy and daddy”. I just Wanted to trigger him and I got you too. Killed two idiot birds with one stone. Thanks for playing.

Not triggered dude. Just pointing out your stupidity and lack of reading comprehension, as well as that you probably have a thin skin as well.

LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You crack me up!

LOLOL

Calling them your “mommy” and “daddy” is an insult to them??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

But at least you admit you’re trolling and avoiding the thread topic, which is actually about trump’s job approval rating and not your mommy and daddy.

LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You crack me up!

LOLOL

You’re truly a riot. Attacks against family members is off limits. Quote the attack you think I made about your family.....

I am a riot that got your Blue ass all riled up.

LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You crack me up!

LOLOL

But at least you admit you’re trolling and avoiding the thread topic, which is actually about trump’s job approval rating and not your mommy and daddy.

I think he was insulted that you thought they gave him an Xbox and then took it away.

LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You crack me up!

Not triggered dude. Just pointing out your stupidity and lack of reading comprehension, as well as that you probably have a thin skin as well.

Dude. I got You and Him triggered. You need to admit that. I am Laughing out loud for real

LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You crack me up!

LOLOL

Explain how I am avoiding the thread topic? This should be rich.

LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You crack me up!

LOLOL

I think he was insulted that you thought they gave him an Xbox and then took it away.

Not insulted but he did dismiss the fact that they will vote GOP for the first time ever because as Jews the Democrat party has abandoned them in their view. I stuck To the topic. He got triggered and made it persona like a typical coward Faun is.

LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You crack me up!

LOLOL

Why would anyone build an altar to a guy like Robert Mueller who just got busted for hiding exculpatory evidence 75 times from The FISA Court?

Mueller is the very definition of crooked lawyer. This is why I know half the bullshit trumped up ticky tac stuff he is leveling at his victims will be overturned on appeal, and he'll cost the taxpayers another $100 Million Dollars.

Do you burn a lot of candles and incense at your Mueller altar or is it more like a sexual thing where you watch porn next to a picture of Mueller and fap, fap, fap?

LOLOL

YOU are funny to me.

You crack me up!

LOLOL

Explain how I am avoiding the thread topic? This should be rich.
The topic is trump’s SOTU poll bump. You’re now just trolling and avoiding the thread topic.

Try and talk about that. If you can.

What significance is there in a bump in a poll that traditionally evaporates after a week or two?

I think The State of the Union helped. Democrats didn’t clap when DJT stated that America would never be a Socialist country and when he introduced the Holocaust survivors and their rescuers and when he announced the capital of Israel being Jerusalem. They clapped when they heard self serving dialogue about women in power. IMO DJT won many votes that night.

The people who were listening were largely Trump supporters. He already has their votes.

Trump's approval rating among likely voters soars to his best in 23 MONTHS at 52 per cent | Daily Mail Online

The new numbers jolt Washington. His approval has gone up almost 10% since the shutdown. Border security is a real issue and democrats better get on board or they will guarantee him 4 more years.

That number is his highest since March 6, 2017, less than seven weeks after he took office. It has been even longer since Trump's 'strongly approve' and 'strongly disapprove' numbers weren't under water. They were even at 39 per cent on Monday.

Overall, 47 per cent of likely voters disapprove of Trump's Oval Office performance. That's a low water mark since November 2, 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back