Trump appointed high level Judges have Fully Debunked trump's Election fraud lies.

Those were trump appointed judges.

Didn't they get the Memo?

Rudy...... We have lots of theories, just no evidence.

Do you REALLY, ACTUALLY, Truly Believe Rudy or trump?

This is how we KNOW you were conned.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at all."
You never mention that there was no evidentiary hearing. I wonder why? It leaves you with a judges opinion and that is all.

No one will ever explain how under 300 people repeatably went by drops boxes 5000 times between 12AM to 5AM. You can't. Digital evidence proves it. The authorities did not act on this. No excuse not to but intimidation and corruption.
First you would have to PROVE there was 300 people who dropped off ballots that were not for family in ballot boxes 5000 times in the wee hours....and which states this occurred in, and prove the ballots dropped off were fraudulent votes and not the vote of the citizen who requested the ballot.

When you can produce that evidence of foul play, then you bring it to a Court of Law, for judgement.

Ballot harvesting is not illegal for the voter, it is illegal because ballot harvesting by strangers can lead to a crooked harvester changing the voter's vote, or never dropping off the voter's vote to be counted.

The potential crime is with the harvester, and NOT the citizen voter....

And again, where did these 300 mules get the at minimum 5000 ballots of citizens voting, to drop off at these ballot boxes between 1 am and 5 am?

The registered voter had to request their own absentee ballot and have it mailed to them, so they could vote.

How did these mules get the absentee voter's ballots of strangers to drop off? 5000 of them, at minimum?

No one will ever explain how under 300 people repeatably went by drops boxes 5000 times between 12AM to 5AM. You can't. Digital evidence proves it. The authorities did not act on this. No excuse not to but intimidation and corruption.

5000 divided by 300 comes out to 16.66. That means they would be having to visit the drop box roughly once every 17 minutes. If that was just one drop box, that means there would be a line around the block. Even if it was several, the people would be running into each other and recognizing each other with the frequency they visited. Do they even teach math and critical thinking in far right wing land?

5000 divided by 300 comes out to 16.66. That means they would be having to visit the drop box roughly once every 17 minutes. If that was just one drop box, that means there would be a line around the block. Even if it was several, the people would be running into each other and recognizing each other with the frequency they visited. Do they even teach math and critical thinking in far right wing land?
Were you there? Those people were. The digital evidence proves it. I do not care what you think it looked like.

Were you there? Those people were. The digital evidence proves it. I do not care what you think it looked like.

Were YOU there? And how do you know that the supposed "digital evidence" is true? Did you watch them record it to make sure it was true? I don't really care what you think either, as most of your wild assed claims on election fraud have been soundly disproven in other threads. My favorite one of your supposed "proof of election fraud" is when you showed pics of ballots from a previous election. But, keep believing the lie if that helps you sleep at night.

Were YOU there? And how do you know that the supposed "digital evidence" is true? Did you watch them record it to make sure it was true? I don't really care what you think either, as most of your wild assed claims on election fraud have been soundly disproven in other threads. My favorite one of your supposed "proof of election fraud" is when you showed pics of ballots from a previous election. But, keep believing the lie if that helps you sleep at night.
Did they do anything to cooperate with people investigating fraud? No they did not. These people are more credible than paid off poll watchers and workers.

Forum List

Back