Trump announces plans to roll back Michelle Obama's hated school lunch rules on vegetables on her bi

Trump Announces Plans to Roll Back Michelle Obama's Hated School Lunch Rules on Vegetables... on Her Birthday!
The Trump Admin announced on Friday that it plans to roll back Michelle Obama’s unpopular lunch rules on vegetables.

That crap must be bad if he has to do this bs. Obama is some satanic little bitch his followers just don't know satan when he's in sheeps clothing.

Only true Trumpsters could decide that feeding vegetables to kids is a Satanic thing to do.

Obama Derangement Syndrome....

And just the other day, Trumpers were in here talking about how people who don't eat healthy should not be able to have affordable healthcare......hope that doesn't include kids

upload_2020-1-17_14-25-10.jpeg

Only libtards think the kids actually ate that shit. Large ass pushed it for the kids then flew pizza from Chicago to DC to stuff her pie hole.

Only libtards think the kids actually ate that shit. Large ass pushed it for the kids then flew pizza from Chicago to DC to stuff her pie hole.

Only contards think that feeding kids vegetables is the work of the Devil.

Hahahahahahaha - all this hate over healthy food. I'm assuming Trump will be sending big mac lunches to all the schools. (rolls eyes)

Trump Announces Plans to Roll Back Michelle Obama's Hated School Lunch Rules on Vegetables... on Her Birthday!
The Trump Admin announced on Friday that it plans to roll back Michelle Obama’s unpopular lunch rules on vegetables.

That crap must be bad if he has to do this bs. Obama is some satanic little bitch his followers just don't know satan when he's in sheeps clothing.
I strongly encourage all CRC trumpanzees to get on donnie's fast food diet....asap.
Trumpers love their lard.

For three years I volunteered at my grandson's grammar school.... the lunch attendants were amazed at how 90 freaking percent of the food ended up in the Trash since the change......It was just amazing.

JO

I strongly encourage all CRC trumpanzees to get on donnie's fast food diet....asap.
Trumpers love their lard.

Is that your excuse for MIchael Moore who is officially 103% body fat?

JO

Forum List

Back