Trump Announcement

leglamp12.jpg

Can we have a summary for those of us who are unable to watch a video at this time?

Damn, that's even worse than I thought it would be. Trump has no intention of writing that check. The logistics alone make it impossible. You can't get all those records in a week, and he knows that. I can't believe I waited up all morning for this.

Can we have a summary for those of us who are unable to watch a video at this time?

If Obama releases copies of all his college transcripts and applications, as well as his passport records and applications, by Oct. 31, then Trump will make a $5 million donation to a charity of Obama's choice.

LMFAO I loveeeeeeee it!! He offered that idiot Obama 5 MILLION DOLLARS in charity to release his student records, ALL OF HIS RECORDS!!!

Come on Obama.. RELEASE ALL OF YOUR RECORDS..

If Obama releases copies of all his college transcripts and applications, as well as his passport records and applications, by Oct. 31, then Trump will make a $5 million donation to a charity of Obama's choice.
I'm surprised he's not demanding a picture of his penis.

Forum List

Back