Trump and Twitter

Come on man. It made me laugh. He just punked the Mayor like they were grade schoolers vs adults. LMAO

On a mental, and on an emotional level, Trump is a grade schooler.

You just finally figuring that one out?

Fuck, you R sloooooooooooooooow ...............

Why are you posting here? Should you not be kissing the mods ass and stating that I was mean to you? Tattle tale.

Why am I commenting on the thread content, specifically content of your post I replied to?

It's called a DISCUSSION forum.

If you're too stupid to understand then move back to fucking Russia.

LMaO. Triggered. Let’s discuss why you’re a tattle tale snowflake.

You should consider sticking to thread specific content; just a thought.

Maybe discuss stuff like Trump & Twitter or how grade schooler dictator Trump is.

So you missed that Trump got elected because of Twitter in the first place? Too busy being a tattle tale? If you cannot handle the heat you can always tattle again.

Ah, the trite "TrumpyTroll" on display in his finest hour.

Come on man. It made me laugh. He just punked the Mayor like they were grade schoolers vs adults. LMAO

He's an actor, like Reagan. Not a mental midget.

It's nice he has you fooled.

Trump does not fool me; Trump is a sociopath, and those are intelligent, manipulative ass holes.

I see he worked his magic on you.

He hasn't worked any "magic" on me you simpleton. I never voted for him, nor am I obsessed, nor triggered by him. Neither do I think any of "his" policy prescriptions are necessarily HIS ideas. This is probably what YOU think.

Likewise, I know that everything that is on his twitter feed is not necessarily from him. It is all an illusion, the entire reality show presidency. Sucker.

No, I am just reporting on KNOWN FACTS. :71:

What are you, STOOPID?

Donald Trump filmography - Wikipedia
1024px-Donald_Trump_star_Hollywood_Walk_of_Fame.JPG

Trump has no "policy prescriptions" as you so state. All Trump has is throwing shit at a wall to see if some shit sticks somewhere. That isn't what I think; it is what I know. Trump is all 'gut' and intuition but that has failed Trump many times before.
I'm glad you're happy with the reality TV dotard; he will also FAIL AmeriKKKa. Just give him more time. He won't let U down.

Trump does not fool me; Trump is a sociopath, and those are intelligent, manipulative ass holes.

He hasn't worked any "magic" on me you simpleton. I never voted for him, nor am I obsessed, nor triggered by him. Neither do I think any of "his" policy prescriptions are necessarily HIS ideas. This is probably what YOU think.

Likewise, I know that everything that is on his twitter feed is not necessarily from him. It is all an illusion, the entire reality show presidency. Sucker.

What are you, STOOPID?

Trump has no "policy prescriptions" as you so state. All Trump has is throwing shit at a wall to see if some shit sticks somewhere. That isn't what I think; it is what I know. Trump is all 'gut' and intuition but that has failed Trump many times before.
I'm glad you're happy with the reality TV dotard; he will also FAIL AmeriKKKa. Just give him more time. He won't let U down.

You mean he doesn’t have any policy prescriptions? Why the Jihad in the English language?

He ran on tighter immigration policy, stronger military, lower taxes, more jobs, trade war with China. So far he has kept his promises. Will you tattle on him too?

Why are you posting here? Should you not be kissing the mods ass and stating that I was mean to you? Tattle tale.

Why am I commenting on the thread content, specifically content of your post I replied to?

Maybe discuss stuff like Trump & Twitter or how grade schooler dictator Trump is.

So you missed that Trump got elected because of Twitter in the first place? Too busy being a tattle tale? If you cannot handle the heat you can always tattle again.

No; I am quite aware that Trump has had a cell phone stuck up his ass hole for the past ~decade, Tweeting on Twitter & depending on that venue, like a junkie depends on a drug, daily. Yes; I am aware of that.

What are you, STOOPID?

You mean he doesn’t have any policy prescriptions? Why the Jihad in the English language?

He ran on tighter immigration policy, stronger military, lower taxes, more jobs, trade war with China. So far he has kept his promises. Will you tattle on him too?

Trump campaigned on promising lies & playing to the fears of a bunch of inbred hillbillies that think it is possible to get in some magic time machine & send the US, and the world, back in time.

Those that voted for such are easily manipulated morons.

Trump is a sociopath & he is very good at manipulating those that he desires something from.

I see it worked on you 2.

No; I am quite aware that Trump has had a cell phone stuck up his ass hole for the past ~decade, Tweeting on Twitter & depending on that venue, like a junkie depends on a drug, daily. Yes; I am aware of that.

You are? Then why are you shocked he keeps Tweeting.

What are you, STOOPID?

Trump campaigned on promising lies & playing to the fears of a bunch of inbred hillbillies that think it is possible to get in some magic time machine & send the US, and the world, back in time.

Those that voted for such are easily manipulated morons.

Trump is a sociopath & he is very good at manipulating those that he desires something from.

I see it worked on you 2.

Compare resumes at any time. We ll see who the real dumbass is. Plus you tattled. You have lost all credibility, little man. Little tattle tale.

Did I say I was shocked? No, I did not.

You must have me confused with Santa Clause; the guy that dropped you out of his sleigh & onto your head.

You must have me confused with Santa Clause; the guy that dropped you out of his sleigh & onto your head.

Does Santa Clause tattle tale too? Please confirm.

Santa knows when you've been bad, or good so ...............

Santa...Satan...

Santa...Satan...

I knew it. Evil Red Dude.

Forum List

Back