Trump and today's Republicans are redefining "Conservatism"

They need a new word for themselves, the traditional definition of "conservative" no longer applies to these people. Trouble is, the existing words that already describe them such as fascist, plutocrat and theocrat have negative connotations.

No one gives a flying fuck what conservative "really means." I'd sooner ask a prostitute why chastity is something to be valued.

I remember past statements like "compassionate conservatism".

Conservatives talked about preserving the values and morals of traditional United States.

What is conservatism today? From Trump and today's GOP, how would you define "conservatism". Remember, the marker is defined by GOP policies. What are GOP policies that could be used to define "conservatism".
Pussy grabbing gets you a job in the WH.....and lol family values

Have you ever touched a pussy, Eddie?

As usual libertards have it ass backwards. President Trump and republicans don't define conservatism. Conservatism is redefining Trump and republicans. It's a slow process but it sure beats democrat hate squads and Hillary and the Hollywood sexual abusers.

Conservatives talked about preserving the values and morals of traditional United States.

What is conservatism today? From Trump and today's GOP, how would you define "conservatism". Remember, the marker is defined by GOP policies. What are GOP policies that could be used to define "conservatism".

Long time ago Taffy and toughy 2 great cats May they RIP

You're avoiding the question, weasel.

Now answer it, have you ever touched pussy? We both know I mean human pussy.

NEVER when not invited

NEVER when not invited

ROFL! You mean when "they let you?"

iu

No dumbass, Trump is not a conservative, and the only people trying to redefine conservatives are morons like you.

NEVER when not invited

iu
Yeah when I thought it was welcome Not like some perv that just grabs pussies at random

NEVER when not invited

iu
Yeah when I thought it was welcome Not like some perv that just grabs pussies at random

When you thought? You mean you didn't ask?

NEVER when not invited

iu

Yes bri I asked please may I grab your pussy You'd be surprised how many said "be my guest"

NEVER when not invited

iu

Yes bri I asked please may I grab your pussy You'd be surprised how many said "be my guest"

Yeah, right. Every guy says "can I cope a feel" before he does it.

iu

Forum List

Back