Trump and the stock market

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump talks a much bigger game than he produces. In 2018 the market is flat. He is underperforming Obama in percentage growth.
stock-market-performance-by-president-2018-11-20-macrotrends.png

Trump has nothing to do with the ups and downs of the market and neither did Obama.

The market goes up. The market goes down. Happens all of the time.

I'm sure Trump watch's it because of his business but he sure doesn't control it and neither does anyone else.

I do think we are headed into a recession and Trump doesn't have anything to do with it.

It will be the Greenspan, W, Obama, Bernanke recession.

If there was one person responsible for the housing bubble it was Greenspan. W and Obama helped create TARP. Obama spearheaded the porkulas package. Bernanke kept on QEing.

Add to that many of these tech companies are WAY over valued.

And for what, 6 years of the mulattos dictatorship the FED INTEREST RATE WAS EFFECTIVELY ZERO!

How many times has the FED RAISED RATES UNDER TRUMP?....Logic and common sense lacking in the ABNORMAL mind!

Interest rates, oil prices, trade wars, tech going sour, tariffs, over valued markets....

Take your pick...its actually all of them though

And for what, 6 years of the mulattos dictatorship the FED INTEREST RATE WAS EFFECTIVELY ZERO!

How many times has the FED RAISED RATES UNDER TRUMP?....Logic and common sense lacking in the ABNORMAL mind!

The Fed will eventually have to do what Paul Volcker did in the 80s.

It was a different economy, genius.

Trump has nothing to do with the ups and downs of the market and neither did Obama.

I'm sure Trump watch's it because of his business but he sure doesn't control it and neither does anyone else.
Trump lovers love to give him credit for the Dow when it goes up. Then they lecture us about the unpredictability of markets when it's down.

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.
And why so many lost Leftists have no life outside this forum. So sad.

It was a different economy, genius.
So, in your pea sized brain, the FED RATES have nothing to do with the market.....ABNORMAL LOGIC 101
I'll tell you who has a lot to do with the markets, according to Trump: Trump boasts: 'The reason our stock market is so successful is because of me'

Trump lovers love to give him credit for the Dow when it goes up. Then they lecture us about the unpredictability of markets when it's down.

Not me because I know the market is its own animal.

No one controls it.

Trump boasts: 'The reason our stock market is so successful is because of me'

He may think that but its not so.

The market goes up and down on its own.

No one controls it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back