Trump and the Black vote ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
  • When asked "Would you say that Donald Trump cares about the needs and problems of people like you or not?" 92% of black people said no.

• 52% of black people said Trump does not have strong leadership qualities.

• 73% of black people said Trump is not strong or trustworthy.

• 79% of black people said they have an unfavorable view of Trump

whoever whatever ... Donnie isn't good enough to speak for blacks, just Republicans.

whoever whatever ... Donnie isn't good enough to speak for blacks, just Republicans.

No Republicans are good enough to speak for blacks. That's what a lack of education does to you.

It doesn't matter whether a Republican is preaching capitalism and wealth, or doing speeches with a Black Lies Matter tee shirt, blacks will always vote for Democrats in huge majorities. So how is it a surprise that they don't like Trump?

No one speaks for "blacks" unless they are pandering liberals.
And who gives a fuck what they think? I'll give you two reasons why it doesn't matter.

1. Most of them are too self centered to bother voting.
2. The ones that do vote vote democrat anyhow.

So again I'll ask....who gives a damn

but but but 100 black religious leaders will endorse Trump on Monday ..

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

LMAO

• When asked "Would you say that Donald Trump cares about the needs and problems of people like you or not?" 92% of black people said no.

• 52% of black people said Trump does not have strong leadership qualities.

• 73% of black people said Trump is not strong or trustworthy.

• 79% of black people said they have an unfavorable view of Trump

But.... but.... according to the Trumpoholics he's going to clean up with the black vote because they're tired of losing jobs to illegal immigrants! He's going to get like 30% of them!

If he promised a return to the 1920's minus the discrimination and plus even more jobs, I'll vote for him!!

That was a Golden era(except for Jim Crow and desegregation) High employment, cultural renaissance, low crime and drug rates, increased focus on both skills training and higher education.

Then the Great Depression hit.

Forum List

Back