Trump And Israel: Carrots And Peas

I know what the Palestinians want and what Israel wants. How's that working out for both of them? Not so well huh?

As to Iran, they are the nation that is the greatest risk in the ME and beyond.

You were doing fine, until you realized you'd lost the argument...

Once you become aware that the entire "Osama bin Laden" character was a CIA/Mossad fiction, you become aware of treason against the US.

And that is what you are, a 100% committed traitor, dedicating to serving the country who did 911.... and selling out America's wealth and men and women in uniform in the process. You are, in fact, the worst scum in America. You cheer when a foreign country murders Americans. And then you hide and claim it is

GAWD's will

Someday, your treason will get its just due....

You were doing fine, until you realized you'd lost the argument...

Once you become aware that the entire "Osama bin Laden" character was a CIA/Mossad fiction, you become aware of treason against the US.

And that is what you are, a 100% committed traitor, dedicating to serving the country who did 911.... and selling out America's wealth and men and women in uniform in the process. You are, in fact, the worst scum in America. You cheer when a foreign country murders Americans. And then you hide and claim it is

GAWD's will

Someday, your treason will get its just due....

Remember the first thing you heard the paramedics say after your accident…”there must be another cerebral hemisphere around here somewhere…”

Sorry they couldn’t come up with it.

I asked Sunni Man only because of his apparent hatred for Jews,
I do not hate Jews. They are a very inventive and clever people.

My beef is with the apartheid, terrorist state Israel. ... :cool:

Lets be honest, terrorism runs deep on both sides. I don't care about "who did what first". Both are guilty. The only way Israel will cease to exist is if they were to lose a war and had their lands completely occupied and under the rule of the victors.

So a different, peaceful, solution must be worked on.

No, terrorism is all on the Zionist side.
What you forget is that Zionist chased the Moslem off their land and out of their homes, and by law they must be returned.
That Israel does not allow the right of return to Arab refugees who fled the 1948 violence, is an on going war crime.
It is not illegal or unjust to punish those Zionists responsible for currently preventing Arabs from returning to their homes.
It is the Israeli IDF that is guilty of all the terrorism.
Palestinians shooting off a rocket in retribution for the Israeli murder of a Palestinian politician in his home, is not terrorism.

As I said, who started what no longer matters. Keeping the hate alive will forever doom any chance at a true solution.

NO!
You did not carefully read what I wrote.
It is NOT about past wrongs.
It is about CURRENT wrongs.
The majority of the Palestinians, over 75% of them, are illegally exiled from their home and land NOW!
All those Jewish towns, settlements, etc., are on illegally confiscated land that belongs to Arabs, who are being illegally held in concentration camps like Gaza.
And this is ONGOING!
Arabs continually, are daily being illegally evicted and their homes and land illegally confiscated for new Jewish settlements.
I do not know how I can emphasis this any greater, that this statement by Pompeo is an agreement between the US government and the Israeli government, to illegally dispossess and exile more native Arabs from what is clearly not part of Israel.
This is a war crime of huge proportions, and approaches genocide.

I know what the Palestinians want and what Israel wants. How's that working out for both of them? Not so well huh?

I'll agree with the second half of the post.

In the first, you are still confused about any similarity between the two venues.

Perhaps this will open your eyes:

"NEVE DEKALIM, Gaza Strip — Palestinians looted dozens of greenhouses on Tuesday, walking off with irrigation hoses, water pumps and plastic sheeting in a blow to fledgling efforts to reconstruct the Gaza Strip.

American Jewish donors had bought more than 3,000 greenhouses from Israeli settlers in Gaza for $14 million last month and transferred them to the Palestinian Authority. Former World Bank President James Wolfensohn, who brokered the deal, put up $500,000 of his own cash."
Looters strip Gaza greenhouses

A question no Democrat/Obama supporter has ever been able to answer:
What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

10. "...Robert Malley, the former senior White House official who served as point man for President Barack Obama’s realignment strategy, published an essay in Foreign Affairs titled “The Unwanted Wars: Why the Middle East Is More Combustible Than Ever,” in which he laid out what he sees as the future of Obama’s foreign policy legacy.

Obama’s core vision for the region. The goal of achieving “balance” in America’s posture in the Middle East is how Obama presented his strategy of realigning American interests with Iran. For Obama, it was not in America’s interest to lead a regional alliance system which stands in opposition to Iran, and which therefore threatens to move the U.S. closer to war. Rebalancing away from traditional allies means moving closer to Iran, and away from the security architecture in which America had formerly been invested.

What America should, and must, do when confronted with such a tinderbox is obvious: backpedal away, fast, while kicking our former allies in the region to the curb, hard."
Malley in Wonderland

Iran??? A military power with the political views of Nazi Germany?

This was Obama's plan: provide 7th century barbarians with nuclear weapons????

After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

There are only two possible explanations:
a. a visceral hatred of America and Western Civilization

b. his admission that he never abandoned the Muslim faith of his childhood.

Liar.
Iran has every legal right in the world to have a nuclear deterrent after the US illegally invaded the innocent country of Iraq and caused the sovereign leader to be murdered.

And Ombama did not at all advance any Iranian project to gain nuclear weapons, but instead froze them, with adequate inspections to ensure no progress would be made.

I asked Sunni Man only because of his apparent hatred for Jews,

Lets be honest, terrorism runs deep on both sides. I don't care about "who did what first". Both are guilty. The only way Israel will cease to exist is if they were to lose a war and had their lands completely occupied and under the rule of the victors.

What you forget is that Zionist chased the Moslem off their land and out of their homes, and by law they must be returned.
That Israel does not allow the right of return to Arab refugees who fled the 1948 violence, is an on going war crime.
It is not illegal or unjust to punish those Zionists responsible for currently preventing Arabs from returning to their homes.
Palestinians shooting off a rocket in retribution for the Israeli murder of a Palestinian politician in his home, is not terrorism.

As I said, who started what no longer matters. Keeping the hate alive will forever doom any chance at a true solution.

And you are still just as wrong as when you said it earlier.

One should always hate evil.

Liar.
If you hated evil, then you would hate Israel because what Israel has done to the native Palestinians is evil.

You're guaranteeing there will never be peace then. If that's the case then, as I said earlier, start the war and winner take all. That's the only option left.

In your view, then, we should have simply turned Hawaii over to the Japanese.

Grow a spine: learn to stand up to evil rather than give in to it.

Liar.
Clearly the natives of Palestine are Arab Moslems, and it is the Israelis who are the trespassers who should leave if anyone does.

the Palestinians want to kill every Jew, so yeah it’s not working out for them. The Jews want peace, and for the most part they have achieved that by keepinh tight control over the savages.

Gee, when did I ever believe that? Oh, i know, NEVER.

You're being immature now trying to compare apples and oranges, or if you prefer, set up a straw man argument.

Israel is an ally, it shares our views of humanity and of democracy, as well as the Judeo-Christian faith our nation was founded on.

Half a century ago there were Americans who shared your lack of commitment, and they carried signs "Better Red Than Dead."

There is no basis for hand-wringing demand for compromise you desire.

You need to study history in general and that of Islam specifically.

Israel is not a US ally, has never helped the US on anything, illegal interferes in US elections, and has caused the US to be hated, justifiably, in the Mideast.
Israel is totally against democracy, and has 6 million Jewish immigrants ruling over 12 million Arab natives.
Moslems share the Judeo Christian faith as well.
The rule of law and justice, demands Israel give the Arabs their homes back.

A question no Democrat/Obama supporter has ever been able to answer:
What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

10. "...Robert Malley, the former senior White House official who served as point man for President Barack Obama’s realignment strategy, published an essay in Foreign Affairs titled “The Unwanted Wars: Why the Middle East Is More Combustible Than Ever,” in which he laid out what he sees as the future of Obama’s foreign policy legacy.

Obama’s core vision for the region. The goal of achieving “balance” in America’s posture in the Middle East is how Obama presented his strategy of realigning American interests with Iran. For Obama, it was not in America’s interest to lead a regional alliance system which stands in opposition to Iran, and which therefore threatens to move the U.S. closer to war. Rebalancing away from traditional allies means moving closer to Iran, and away from the security architecture in which America had formerly been invested.

What America should, and must, do when confronted with such a tinderbox is obvious: backpedal away, fast, while kicking our former allies in the region to the curb, hard."
Malley in Wonderland

Iran??? A military power with the political views of Nazi Germany?

This was Obama's plan: provide 7th century barbarians with nuclear weapons????

After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

There are only two possible explanations:
a. a visceral hatred of America and Western Civilization

b. his admission that he never abandoned the Muslim faith of his childhood.

Liar.
Iran has every legal right in the world to have a nuclear deterrent after the US illegally invaded the innocent country of Iraq and caused the sovereign leader to be murdered.

And Ombama did not at all advance any Iranian project to gain nuclear weapons, but instead froze them, with adequate inspections to ensure no progress would be made.

No they don't, you moron.

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

3.war criminal - an offender who violates international law during timesof war
offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civillaw
war criminal

Past or current the hate exists. I never said there wasn't good reason for the hatred. BUT, it will not solve a damn thing! I don't know how to say that any clearer.

War crimes fall under the jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice (World Court) at The Hague is responsible for investigating and prosecuting war crimes. Remember where I said the United Nations created this problem and the United Nations should fix this problem. Let the ICJ charge and try those who they have evidence to show are war criminals.

Oh I have. You are correct that Israel is our ally, for the reasons you stated. I support alliance with Israel and always have.

BUT, that has nothing to do with working towards an Israeli - Palestinian permanent peace. And it's up to those two groups to set aside their hate and work together for a solution.

Name one thing Israel has ever done for us?
They have not once even allowed us to use an air base.
They murdered 35 US sailor on the USS Liberty, they have committed espionage against us.
They use the $5 billion a year we give them, to collude against US elections.

The Palestinians have never shown any hatred towards any group of people.
They just want their homes back.

Gee, when did I ever believe that? Oh, i know, NEVER.

You're being immature now trying to compare apples and oranges, or if you prefer, set up a straw man argument.

Israel is an ally, it shares our views of humanity and of democracy, as well as the Judeo-Christian faith our nation was founded on.

Half a century ago there were Americans who shared your lack of commitment, and they carried signs "Better Red Than Dead."

There is no basis for hand-wringing demand for compromise you desire.

You need to study history in general and that of Islam specifically.

Israel is not a US ally, has never helped the US on anything, illegal interferes in US elections, and has caused the US to be hated, justifiably, in the Mideast.
Israel is totally against democracy, and has 6 million Jewish immigrants ruling over 12 million Arab natives.
Moslems share the Judeo Christian faith as well.
The rule of law and justice, demands Israel give the Arabs their homes back.

Israeli military equipment in U.S. use
M120 mortar – A 120 mm mortar developed by Soltam Systems. B-300 / Shoulder-launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon (SMAW) – An anti-tank or bunker buster recoilless rifle developed by Israel Military Industries.
Israel–United States military relations - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Israel–United_States_military_relations

Trophy Active Protection System
The Army has purchased an emerging technology for Abrams tanks, Bradleys and Strykers designed to give combat vehicles an opportunity identify, track and destroy approaching enemy rocket-propelled grenades in a matter of milliseconds. Trophy is an Active Protection System (APS) that uses a 360-degree radar, processor and on-board computer to locate, track and destroy approaching fire coming from a range of weapons such as Anti-Tank-Guided-Missiles and Rocket Propelled Grenades. DRS Technologies and Israeli-based Rafael Advanced Defense Systems are working with the army to integrate the system that Israel developed after realizing that tanks could not be given more armor without greatly minimizing their maneuverability and deployability.

Iron Fist Light Configuration
The U.S. Army chose to purchase the Iron Fist Light Configuration active protection system for it's armored personnel carriers in June 2015, developed by Israel Military Industries. The system uses a complex network of radar and electro-optics to detect and neutralize a broad range of missiles and other objects. The Iron Fist Light Configuration can jam the GPS systems of incoming projectiles causing them to malfunction and fall to the ground, and can also deploy interceptors that destroy incoming objects with a shock wave.

Common Laser Range Finder
Israel's Elbit Systems was awarded a $73.4 million, 15 year contract from the US Marine Corps in March 2015 to supply them with new laser systems. The new systems will assist Marines in concealed positions with imaging, range-finding, and and navigation through combat areas. This will allow the soldiers to acquire and dispatch targets from their concealed positions, significantly lessening the potential impact of a mistake and keeping the soldiers safe.

Skystar 180
Surveillance balloon manufactured for tactical surveillance, public safety, police, and military activities. Skystar 180's can provide surveillance for up to 1,000 square feet on one tank of helium, which lasts for approximately 72 hours. The Skystar 180 system is simple and intuitive, and can be fully operated by only two people. Israeli police have used these balloons and previous models to control riots and provide intel during times of conflict. The U.S. Army approved the Skystar 180 for purchase in March 2015, after a unit successfully completed the Army Expeditionary Warrior Experiment

ADM-141 TALD (Improved Tactical Air Launched Decoy)
Jet powered, unpiloted decoys look and maneuver like an airplance. TALD's are used to confuse enemy radar and draw the fire away from piloted aircraft so they can perform their missions under "safer" conditions. Earlier unpowered glider versions of the ITALD were used extensively during the initial stages of the Gulf War and in Bosnia.

Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System
This helmet-mounted display (HMD) system allows fighter pilots to target enemy aircraft by using a display within their helmet to guide the missiles at the target they are looking at rather than having to maneuver their aircraft into an attack position.

Reactive Armor Tiles
Developed by the IDF after the Yom Kippur War, these tiles protect tanks and the soldiers within them. The tiles overlay the tank's armor and have embedded explosives that detonate outward when hit by missiles. The explosion destroys and repels the incoming missile before it penetrates the tank's main armor. During the 1982 Lebanon war, not a single Israeli tank equipped with these tiles was lost to enemy fire.

LITENING Targeting Pod
Litening is a navigation and targeting device that enables aircraft to fly and target in bad weather and at night. The Litening transforms older planes into round-the-clock fighters. The Litening is equipped with two cameras - one uses heat sensors to identify targets at night and during bad weather, while the second provides powerful images from long-range distances during the day. The U.S. Air National Guard, a quarter of whose fleet cannot fly at night, has purchased the Litening to enhance the capabilities of its F-16s. The Litening is also being purchased by the U.S. Marine Corps.

AGM-142 Have Nap
Known as "the Popeye," this missile is used to destroy targets, such as concrete military bunkers, with exceptional precision from great distances. It is the only air-to-ground missile that can be retargeted after launch. The United States uses the Popeye on B-52 bombers. A small number of aircraft armed with the Popeye were deployed to Europe for use in Kosovo.

UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles)
The UAV has been one of the most important factors enabling the United States to fight effectively with minimum casualties. The U.S. has one of the largest fleets of Israeli-made UAVs which re used to identify targets and assess bomb damage without putting pilots at risk. During the Gulf War and Kosovo, Israeli-made Pioneer and Hunter UAVs were used to stop hard-to-detect targets such as missile launchers, artillery units and command and control bunkers.

Python-4 Air-to-Air Missile
The Python-4 is recognized as the world' most advanced short-range air-to-air missile. Unlike other missiles of its kind, the Python can fire at targets from any angle, not just those directly in front of it. This gives it a much larger zone in which in can effectively destroy enemy aircraft.

SIMON breach grenade
A rifle grenade designed to breach through doors. It is mainly used to access buildings with locked or barricaded doors without endangering U.S. troops or the people inside. A variant is currently in service with the United States army.

B300/SMAW Bunker-Busting Missile
This Shoulder-Launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon (SMAW) is a portable weapon for use in destroying deeply buried and hardened concrete-reinforced bunkers. The U.S. Marine Corps procured this missile for use in Iraq.

Man-portable air-defense systems (MANPADS)
The US Air Force ordered 21 MANPADS, shoulder-launched surface-to-air missiles (SLSAMs), for use against low-flying aircraft, such as unmanned aerial systems (e.g., drones), and helicopters.

Other Systems
  • UZI Submachine Gun: The U.S. Secret Service used this automatic weapon for some time.
  • Mine Plows: Armored plows attached to the front end of tanks, enabling a tank to push land mines aside
  • SINCGARS Communications: Most widely used tactical radio in the U.S. Army inventory.
  • Kfir Fighter Plane: This fighter was loaned to the United States for use in simulated combat missions and training.
  • Helicopter Crash Survival Seats: Drastically reduce the effects of a helicopter crash by absorbing much of the crash's energy.
  • Night Targeting System (NTS): Used on Cobra attack helicopters to operate day or night, in good and bad weather.
  • Cardom: 120mm Recoil mortar system using modern electronic navigation, self-positioning, and target acquisition.
  • Gabriel missile: Anti-ship missile.
  • Israeli Military Equipment Used by the U.S.

Need help getting your foot out of your mouth?????

Want the real truth about how ISRAEL feels about unChosen American military men.....???

After the 67 war, the USS Liberty was sent to the Mediterranean Sea...

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.

That is the Israeli high command giving the order to murder the ship and crew USS Liberty.

What was it about the USS Liberty that had the Israelis so concerned??

The Liberty was a spy ship sent to investigate reports of "concentration camps" in the newly conquered "occupied territories."

Did Israel exterminate the residents of the "occupied territories?"

We don't know since Israel murdered the USS Liberty to prevent us from knowing....

But we WERE WARNED.....

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Fascism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.
Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.
Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.
The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.
New York, Dec. 2, 1948

Oh I have. You are correct that Israel is our ally, for the reasons you stated. I support alliance with Israel and always have.

BUT, that has nothing to do with working towards an Israeli - Palestinian permanent peace. And it's up to those two groups to set aside their hate and work together for a solution.

Isn't it clear to you that the Palestinians want no peace other than the destruction of Israel?

There is no such 'hatred' from Israel. They have over a million Arab citizens, have given resources and funds to the Palestinians, and if the savagery would cease there would be 'peace.'

Currently there is no partner for peace and the both Obama and Carter have done noting but throw gasoline on the fire.

Liar.
If Palestinians hated Jews, then they would not have invited them back in 1920, before the Zionists tried to take over Palestine.
The Arabs in Israel are constantly the object of hate by Israelis.
They are not allowed to use the same schools, hospitals, or even roads.
They are treated worse then 2nd class citizens, and the few parliament representatives they are allowed, get arrested constantly in order to intimidate and harass them.

It is a lie to blame the Palestinians since it is the Israelis who are doing all the murdering, stealing homes, etc.

Liar.
If you hated evil, then you would hate Israel because what Israel has done to the native Palestinians is evil.

"More than 20,000 permits were granted to Palestinians living in West Bank to enter Israel and receive treatment or support a patient who was receiving treatment in the Jewish state, according to numbers released to The Jerusalem Post by the Coordination of Government Activities in the Territories Unit (COGAT).
That number is up by nearly 3,000 from the year before.

Medical coordination between Israel and the Palestinian Authority has been ongoing since 1995 and continues to increase each year, despite ebbs and flows on the security and diplomatic fronts."
Palestinians get more medical treatment permits in Israel in 2018 - repor

You set 'em up, I'll knock 'em down.

NEXT!

I'll agree with the second half of the post.

In the first, you are still confused about any similarity between the two venues.

Perhaps this will open your eyes:

"NEVE DEKALIM, Gaza Strip — Palestinians looted dozens of greenhouses on Tuesday, walking off with irrigation hoses, water pumps and plastic sheeting in a blow to fledgling efforts to reconstruct the Gaza Strip.

American Jewish donors had bought more than 3,000 greenhouses from Israeli settlers in Gaza for $14 million last month and transferred them to the Palestinian Authority. Former World Bank President James Wolfensohn, who brokered the deal, put up $500,000 of his own cash."
Looters strip Gaza greenhouses

No, I'm not confused, I am capable of using reason to see both sides of the issue. As Dr Phil says, :
"no matter how flat the pancake is, there are still two sides" (that may be somewhat paraphrased).

Past or current the hate exists. I never said there wasn't good reason for the hatred. BUT, it will not solve a damn thing! I don't know how to say that any clearer.

War crimes fall under the jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice (World Court) at The Hague is responsible for investigating and prosecuting war crimes. Remember where I said the United Nations created this problem and the United Nations should fix this problem. Let the ICJ charge and try those who they have evidence to show are war criminals.

"Past or current the hate exists."

Link or lie.

the Palestinians want to kill every Jew, so yeah it’s not working out for them. The Jews want peace, and for the most part they have achieved that by keepinh tight control over the savages.

Liar.
If Palestinians wanted to kill Jews, then why did the Palestinians invite the European Jews in 1920?
If there had even been any hint of hatred of Jews by Palestinians, then why would any European Jews have emigrated to Palestine, as they did by the millions, since 1920?

If Israelis wanted peace, then why do they constantly murder or exile Arabs and steal their homes and land?
There are 12 million Arabs in Palestine/Israel and only 6 million Jews there, but why is it the Jews only allow about 1 million Arabs to vote, and deny the rest any representation at all?

Forum List

Back