Trump and how he convinced wives of his male friends & associates to have sex with him

I never voted for a liberal btw. But yes The Orange is the worst low life that is known to mankind right now.

All those liberals you didn't vote for think the same thing.

Because he was willing to talk about immigration, terrorism and the economy instead of using classism, racism sexism and any other ism as a platform. You lefties just don't understand that those are important issues middle class America
He preached issues he had the direct opposite opinion all his life.
He knew he could manipulate racists/ dumbasses like you to get elected as president.
Calling someone you don't know a racist ? I have mixed race children, You are the dumb ass.
Mixed race white? He labeled himself a racist when he said he is the least racist.
My ex wife is Black and according to you if If I say I'm not a racist I'm a racist
Maybe you became racist after she dumped you.
Nah I still date women from other races. It comes down to you just throwing out the racist accusation because you got nothing else. I'm curious as to what page of the Democratic Party playbook that comes from ?

the operative phrase in this "NEW TELL-ALL" book is "NEW TELL-ALL" do you guys like
'National Enquirer" too.

No, but Dump sure does!

news to me-----does he quote that rag?. ---------a boring personal anecdote-----I am an old lady---as
a little kid I had to accompany my mom to the supermarket because of a specific disability she
had------I was BORED out of my mind as she picked thru the stringbeans -----at that time they had
periodicals on racks by check out-------so I read what I could----NATIONAL EQUIRER was a
CONSTANT------do you have a citation revealing our honorable pres-----QUOTING NATIONAL
ENQUIRER? I heard that the rag "improved" in the past 60 years
The Tramp from a shithole family cited the National Enquirer during the campaign to attack Ted Cruz.

After a National Enquirer story late last month quasi-alleged that Ted Cruz has serially cheated on his wife, rival candidate Donald Trump emerged as a fan of the paper, directing our attention to scoops of yore. “They were right about O.J. Simpson, John Edwards, and many others,” noted Trump in a campaign statement. Implication: The Enquirer might be right this time, too.

“The National Enquirer gave you John Edwards; it gave you O.J. Simpson; it gave you many, many things. I mean, you can’t knock the National Enquirer. It’s brought many things to light, not all of them pleasant.”
- Donald J Trump, in an interview with ABC’s “Good Morning America”

The left didn't mind Bill Clinton's behavior, why should they care about this now ?
And CONversely The Right were offended by Clinton and therefore they should care about that POS Tramp from a shithole family, but they don't.

Forum List

Back