Trump and His Supporters vs Jesus

Which values would make the best POTUS, Trump's or Jesus'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
12003428_878894058868275_3328462513353940920_n.jpg

Using your logic, anyone who tells the truth is a troll.

Trump is the biggest liar to every run for president yet you support him. What does that make you?

CeC4w8lVIAEpADf.jpg:large

The majority of military officers support Hillary but you won't speak to that. You cry troll instead.

As to your post....
e5c.jpg

you are a troll and a liar.. weak and feeble minded as all libs are

o6flvs.jpg

You still had to throw in a bunch of infantile schoolyard insults but then again you are a tRump supporter and tRump is the most vulgar man to ever enter politics so I am not surprised that you would toss out insults and use outdated and deceptive data.

There is more dishonesty to your post and you know it. The smart and educated people in the military, the officers, overwhelmingly support Mrs Clinton and you know that but you decided to lie. What does that make you? I would say a liar or a fool.

The data also goes to the stupidity of the easily led. The best GOP candidiate was Kasich and he scored lower than Mrs Clinton.

Do you realize personal insults are against the rules?

"There is more dishonesty to your post and you know it. The smart and educated people in the military, the officers, overwhelmingly support Mrs Clinton and you know that but you decided to lie. What does that make you? I would say a liar or a fool."

Of course you can prove this?

Jesus never said you have to be born again in the way the holy rollers claim. BTW... this thread is not about the path to salvation. This thread is about the fact that Trump and his supporters are not real Christians.

As to you derailing lies and distortions... The John 3:16ers need to study the entire Bible. There are many paths to salvation and the holy rollers who speak in tongues are agents of Satan.

EXPOSING SATAN'S POWER: SPEAKING IN TONGUES - YouTube

Work your way to heaven.

For you render to each one according to his works. -- Psalm 62:12

For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works. -- Matthew 16.27

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. -- Revelation 20:12-13

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works. -- 2 Corinthians 11:15

The Father, who without partiality judges according to each one's work. -- 1 Peter 1:17

What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? -- James 2:14, 17, 20, 24, 26

I will give unto every one of you according to your works. -- Revelation 2:23

Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work. -- Revelation 22:12

LOL, you are a Cultist kid, just an every day, run of the mill anti-Christ. Nothing more, nothing less, isn't strange that you only like certain parts of the Bible?

I have quoted more scripture than the all the False Christians put together. I like the entire Bible. I am not some cafeteria Christian like the alt-Righties who every day subvert the Word of God to fit their warped world view.

30224_900.jpg

You only quote very selective passages that you have decided mean something they do not.
You are the quintessential cultist, period.
Hell will be very hot for you son.

Fact free statement... You offer no proof at all because all you have is lies.

Here is a fact.

23e37e1786f0f6f00e714680709c062e.jpg

Why are you afraid to tell anyone who your jesus is?
Yes, SMALL j.

Wow, you are getting very desperate.

RCDz7rp.jpg

Trump is the biggest liar to every run for president yet you support him. What does that make you?

The majority of military officers support Hillary but you won't speak to that. You cry troll instead.

As to your post....
e5c.jpg

o6flvs.jpg

You still had to throw in a bunch of infantile schoolyard insults but then again you are a tRump supporter and tRump is the most vulgar man to ever enter politics so I am not surprised that you would toss out insults and use outdated and deceptive data.

There is more dishonesty to your post and you know it. The smart and educated people in the military, the officers, overwhelmingly support Mrs Clinton and you know that but you decided to lie. What does that make you? I would say a liar or a fool.

The data also goes to the stupidity of the easily led. The best GOP candidiate was Kasich and he scored lower than Mrs Clinton.

"There is more dishonesty to your post and you know it. The smart and educated people in the military, the officers, overwhelmingly support Mrs Clinton and you know that but you decided to lie. What does that make you? I would say a liar or a fool."

Of course you can prove this?

This is going to leave a giant bruise on your lying ego.

More generals and high ranking officers back Hillary.

Clinton wins endorsement of two retired four-star generals | TheHill

Why Trump's Support From Military Leaders Isn't that Impressive - The ...

Hillary Clinton Tops Trump's 80 With a List of 110 Generals and ...

The Disgraced and Little-Known Generals Backing Donald Trump ...

You-Are-Owned1.jpg

I didnt say Jesus was white, I said he was not black.
and sammy Davis Jr seemed to claim Jew pretty easy, he was born a Jew you know.
But based on where Jesus was born, He would have most likely had the looks of one of the terrorists today, most likely from what is now Iraq. Not black, not white. Middle eastern. Sorry

A lot of middle easterners are Black

Map-Israel-s-border-with-Egypt_full_600.jpg

9021.jpg

President Sadat of Egypt

lgbf-600x272.jpg

Ancient Egyptians were Negroes.

More likely than not Jesus was a Negro.
Ah, you're Asslips' sock. Gotcha.

Another low rent troll getting owned and reduced to crying troll.

Youll-admit-you.jpg

As to your post....
e5c.jpg

o6flvs.jpg

16anvwh.jpg

Jesus Was A Liberal: 20 Quotes GOP Christians Will Hate

Forum List

Back