Trump and his immigration stance along with birthright citizenship killing GOP!

Yeah, but those pesky polls. This is going to be a watershed of American politics. As someone said, Trump is saying the things people have been yelling at their TVs for years.

..and if the GOP collapses because they won't listen to the american people, no great loss...

Better to kill them off and create a real opposition party to the left.

I am sure the term "anchor baby" endeared him and Jeb to millions of Hispanics. It is such an empathetic term....

I am sure the term "anchor baby" endeared him and Jeb to millions of Hispanics. It is such an empathetic term....

Latino citizens aren't thrilled with millions of anchor babies.

We will find out....of yeah....I left out the "murderers and rapist." Those Mexicans!!!

"Donald Trump....the best thing to happen to the Democratic Party since Ross Perot!"

Latino citizens aren't thrilled with millions of anchor babies.

We will find out....of yeah....I left out the "murderers and rapist." Those Mexicans!!!

"Donald Trump....the best thing to happen to the Democratic Party since Ross Perot!"

Latino citizens aren't thrilled when illegals rape and murder either.

You guys are very delusional. "Anchor babies" have families, who have families, who have families.....get the drift. But you keep thinking Donald is NOT screwing over the GOP. FUNNY!

You guys are very delusional. "Anchor babies" have families, who have families, who have families.....get the drift. But you keep thinking Donald is NOT screwing over the GOP. FUNNY!

Yes, anchor babies have families.
Families who should go back to their own country and apply to come here legally.
Get the drift?

Families who should go back to their own country and apply to come here legally.
Get the drift?

You are swallowing the Trump medicine too. Excellent!

Get the drift?

I was against illegal aliens before it was cool.

Get the drift?

I was against illegal aliens before it was cool.

So was I

Forum List

Back