Trump and GOP trying to leapfrog justice system straight to Supreme Court over Transgender.

Wow, look at the hate pouring off these right wingers.

Sometimes I forget what hateful people they are. But it’s that hate that makes them so dangerous and violent.
Wow!
So much hate for anyone who disagrees with you.
I’m not the one who hates. They can disagree with me all they want. It’s when they want to start murdering people they turn scary.

Transgenders should be in mental institutions. :cuckoo:
Why? Who are they hurting?
Everyone who throws up their last meal.
Sounds like that’s a “you” problem
So that’s why half the world thinks they’re fucked up...because of me.
Uh huh!
You don’t speak for half the world. If you throw up when you think of transgenders then I’d say grow the fuck up and get a tougher stomach. We have laws and principles in this country and we don’t take away peoples rights just because you have a weak stomach.
The rest of the country doesn’t, but Republicans do.

Sometimes I forget what hateful people they are. But it’s that hate that makes them so dangerous and violent.
Wow!
I’m not the one who hates. They can disagree with me all they want. It’s when they want to start murdering people they turn scary.
You are hate personified.

White House Asks Supreme Court To Fast-Track Ruling On Transgender Military Ban

(It's called "fast tracking". Jumping over appeals court to take a case straight to the Supreme Court.)

For a case to bypass lower courts, it must be of "imperative public importance" — important enough to warrant a change in the process it's reviewed by appellate courts, and important enough "to require immediate determination in this court," according to Supreme Court rules.

It (the RAND Study) showed that existing research on foreign militaries indicated allowing transgender members has "little or no impact on unit cohesion, operational effectiveness, or readiness."

"The policy (to kick out transgender) flies in the face of military research and dozens of top military experts."
-----------------------

Obviously, gays would be next.

I'm not sure they would go back into the closet.
are you a tranny dean?....just asking.....
I told you before I am not a transsexual and I won’t date you. I don’t run that way. So just stop asking.
hey im just making sure....there is a famous tranny in Chicago named Dean Labia....you never can tell with you people with obsessive personalities.....
You know her name. You probably know her too.

Don’t be ashamed of who you are.
yea i do and "she" said she was a retired engineer....i thought it might be you because all "she" talked about was how she hated trump....how many retired engineers who cant stop talking about trump live in Chicago?..dont be ashamed of who you are dean....

Wow!
your not the one who hates?....is that more of your sense of humor?...

Wow!
I don't hate this person.

In fact, when I was in the military, I would have trusted this transgender:
transgender-man-before-and-after-jamie-wilson-fb6.png

or this Transgender
8zh_VPw7106vQXg8AWErkQ

with a weapon
before I would this racist redneck:

rx97nnpkk0q11.jpg

or this sad clown:

09Daily-articleLarge.jpg

or this Transgender
8zh_VPw7106vQXg8AWErkQ

with a weapon

rx97nnpkk0q11.jpg

or this sad clown:

09Daily-articleLarge.jpg

If that's what does it for you, then I guess that's your business. Nearly all straight men prefer women who actually look like women, and I would assume that most faggots prefer actual men, not women pretending to be men.

Wow!

or this Transgender
8zh_VPw7106vQXg8AWErkQ

with a weapon

rx97nnpkk0q11.jpg

or this sad clown:

09Daily-articleLarge.jpg
You hate anyone who disagrees with you.

or this Transgender
8zh_VPw7106vQXg8AWErkQ

with a weapon

rx97nnpkk0q11.jpg

or this sad clown:

09Daily-articleLarge.jpg

If that's what does it for you, then I guess that's your business. Nearly all straight men prefer women who actually look like women, and I would assume that most faggots prefer actual men, not women pretending to be men.
Sadly, you think of all women as sex objects, not people. Your loss. That's probably why the only woman you know is your mother. And I suspect she doesn't know as much about you as she should.

Wow!

or this Transgender
8zh_VPw7106vQXg8AWErkQ

with a weapon

rx97nnpkk0q11.jpg

or this sad clown:

09Daily-articleLarge.jpg
I don't hate at all. Most of the people you say I hate, I only feel pity for. Try to figure out why. Start with the two clowns in the bottom two pictures.

Wow!

or this Transgender
8zh_VPw7106vQXg8AWErkQ

with a weapon

rx97nnpkk0q11.jpg

or this sad clown:

09Daily-articleLarge.jpg
I don't hate at all. Most of the people you say I hate, I only feel pity for. Try to figure out why. Start with the two clowns in the bottom two pictures.
Exactly...you equate anyone who isn’t a low IQ bleeding heart as a Nazi.
Just because you used the word “pity” for the first time just now doesn’t fool anyone.

or this Transgender
8zh_VPw7106vQXg8AWErkQ

with a weapon

rx97nnpkk0q11.jpg

or this sad clown:

09Daily-articleLarge.jpg

Sadly, you think of all women as sex objects, not people. Your loss. That's probably why the only woman you know is your mother. And I suspect she doesn't know as much about you as she should.
Sadly, Liberals no longer used defined boundaries for anything.

(It's called "fast tracking". Jumping over appeals court to take a case straight to the Supreme Court.)

For a case to bypass lower courts, it must be of "imperative public importance" — important enough to warrant a change in the process it's reviewed by appellate courts, and important enough "to require immediate determination in this court," according to Supreme Court rules.

It (the RAND Study) showed that existing research on foreign militaries indicated allowing transgender members has "little or no impact on unit cohesion, operational effectiveness, or readiness."

"The policy (to kick out transgender) flies in the face of military research and dozens of top military experts."
-----------------------

There shouldn't even be any controversy here.

To not know the difference between men and women, and to be confused about which one is, is prima facie proof of serious mental illness or defect, severe enough to solidly disqualify one from military service. We exclude people from the military all the time, for much less serious issues than this.

“Transgenders” belong in mental institutions, not in free society, and certainly not in our military.
It didn't work for Klinger.

or this Transgender
8zh_VPw7106vQXg8AWErkQ

with a weapon

rx97nnpkk0q11.jpg

or this sad clown:

09Daily-articleLarge.jpg
Just because you used the word “pity” for the first time just now doesn’t fool anyone.
What Gilliam said as he was running for governor of Florida. While you may not be a racist, the racist think you’re a racist. Same way with Republicans, while you may not think you’re a Nazi, if you support the Nazis, then they think you’re a Nazi like them.

I call a spade a spade. If you support Nazis then you are a Nazi.. I really believe it is just that simple.

-----------------------

There shouldn't even be any controversy here.

To not know the difference between men and women, and to be confused about which one is, is prima facie proof of serious mental illness or defect, severe enough to solidly disqualify one from military service. We exclude people from the military all the time, for much less serious issues than this.

“Transgenders” belong in mental institutions, not in free society, and certainly not in our military.
Wow, thank God you’re not a doctor. Could you imagine with the crappy Dr. you would be?

Wow!

or this Transgender
8zh_VPw7106vQXg8AWErkQ

with a weapon

rx97nnpkk0q11.jpg

or this sad clown:

09Daily-articleLarge.jpg
sure you dont dean....dont forget many of us here have been reading your bullshit for years....and you hate anyone who doesnt think like you...

or this Transgender
8zh_VPw7106vQXg8AWErkQ

with a weapon

rx97nnpkk0q11.jpg

or this sad clown:

09Daily-articleLarge.jpg
What Gilliam said as he was running for governor of Florida. While you may not be a racist, the racist think you’re a racist. Same way with Republicans, while you may not think you’re a Nazi, if you support the Nazis, then they think you’re a Nazi like them.

I call a spade a spade. If you support Nazis then you are a Nazi.. I really believe it is just that simple.
and if you hate people for not agreeing with you,then you hate...and you sure as hell have hated many in these threads over the years....

wonder what effect removing 700,000 workers from the economy would be like. Especially engineers, doctors, and other professional
Well, 700,000 generational Americans,
that don't have health insurance, can be covered,
and 700,000 generational Americans,
that can't afford a college education, can go to college

How is it, adults with children,
that are here illegally and can't speak English,
can get government assistance, by way of the kids,

Yet, someone like me, who was born and raised here,...
and whose parents, were born and raised here,
and whose grandparents were born and raised here,

Can not get food stamps, a medical card, free college tuition,
lives off of $200 a week, no car, no cable, no cell phone,
been working since I was 14, baby sitting,
paying taxes since I turned 16 and am now 51.

My country isn't helping me,
and countless of other Americans,
with food, health care, housing and schooling...

But, my country will help foreigners,
who are here illegally, can't speak English,
whose children we are teaching to speak English in school,
with food, housing, health care and college...

That is messed up!

How many Americans are homeless?
How many Americans are struggling?
How many Americans can't go to college,
or are strapped with student loans?

Sadly, you think of all women as sex objects, not people. Your loss. That's probably why the only woman you know is your mother. And I suspect she doesn't know as much about you as she should.[/QUOTE]

I think my wife would certainly disagree with you. So would my mother and my sister. For that matter, so would the many women I've had the privilege of having as friends, and as coworkers.

And even if your ridiculous claim was true, at least my “sex objects” would be women who look like women; not women trying to pass themselves off as men.

My “sex object”

ASC_6887_1000x909.jpg
ZSC_3909.jpg

ZSC_6823_1K.jpg

Your sex objects…

8zh_VPw7106vQXg8AWErkQ

Last edited:

Forum List

Back