Trump and company are "frustrated" by media

Cowman

Cows Have Liberal Minds
Nov 6, 2011
That's a win in my book.

Sean Spicer nearly broke out in tears as he complained about media undermining trump all through election and after he wins it.

Glad to see it's really getting under his skin. Trump does not have the nature or demeanor to just man up and work beyond it.

That's a win in my book.

Sean Spicer nearly broke out in tears as he complained about media undermining trump all through election and after he wins it.

Glad to see it's really getting under his skin. Trump does not have the nature or demeanor to just man up and work beyond it.

Trump and Company are frustrated that the media is getting bitch slapped? How does that make sense?

• Banned
That's a win in my book.

Trump and Company are frustrated that the media is getting bitch slapped? How does that make sense?

What bitch slapping? All I hear is whining briefing after whining briefing.

That's a win in my book.

Anyone who's happy about a partisan media taking sides is nothing more than a fascist.

• Banned
That's a win in my book.

Anyone who's happy about a partisan media taking sides is nothing more than a fascist.

You mean a media united in facts? Hell, even Fox News stands by the side of the other media outlets.

Why? Because some of them over there have credibility. They don't want to be puppets.

You won't be satisfied until they're all thrown under the bus and are replaced with puppets.

That's a win in my book.

lol He is working beyond it. He's giving the media a time out to come to their senses while he communicates directly with the people and carries on the business of the nation.

That's a win in my book.

You mean a media united in facts? Hell, even Fox News stands by the side of the other media outlets.

Why? Because some of them over there have credibility. They don't want to be puppets.

You won't be satisfied until they're all thrown under the bus and are replaced with puppets.
"United in facts?" ROFL! What they have demonstrated is that they are united in telling lies.

They have no credibility. Everyone knows they are fake. They are nothing more than propaganda organs for the DNC. They already are puppets.

That's a win in my book.

What bitch slapping? All I hear is whining briefing after whining briefing.

Not exactly a defense of the press

That's a win in my book.

Said nobody that ever watched Fox.

That's a win in my book.

How badly you miss the days when you had a total monopoly on the news and all you had to hear was that which you already agreed with

That's a win in my book.

FOX? That's all you got?

That's a win in my book.

How badly you miss the days when you had a total monopoly on the news and all you had to hear was that which you already agreed with

How about you watch your alternative fact stations.

That's a win in my book.

A cow is a great avatar for you. You watch the media that has already considered all options, digested all the views you could have and chosen the one you should think, so you just need to think it!

That's a win in my book.

A cow is a great avatar for you. You watch the media that has already considered all options, digested all the views you could have and chosen the one you should think, so you just need to think it!

Here's cowman and his Komrades on their way to vote Democrat.

cattle-in-chute-to-slaughter-LARGE.jpg
ed57845acd778a11ee2d8aa8392ee3d6.jpg

Spicer wasn't near tears. Dealing with a media that refuses to tell the truth is frustrating.

Here's cowman and his Komrades on their way to vote Democrat.

cattle-in-chute-to-slaughter-LARGE.jpg
ed57845acd778a11ee2d8aa8392ee3d6.jpg

Shut up Nelson.

Why should Trump be "frustrated" by the corrupt media? Their transparent bias helped elect him, and they continue to lose credibility each time they attack him.

Why should Trump be "frustrated" by the corrupt media? Their transparent bias helped elect him, and they continue to lose credibility each time they attack him.

Sean Spicer himself said that Trump and others are "frustrated".

Sean Spicer himself said that Trump and others are "frustrated".
Not just frustrated even "pissed off" in some cases....

Trump_Golden-Shower_Urine-Luck-300x191.jpg
5273214-thumb-300xauto-4631032.jpg
images

♪ There he is, Piss America! ♫♪ There he is, Piss America! ♫♪ There he is, Piss America! ♫♪ There he is, Piss America! ♫♪ There he is, Piss America! ♫

He is taking on the "Pee See" Police in a whole new way .......

Forum List

Back