Trump and Bulworth

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
I think Trump watched Bulworth in prep for is inauguration speech... Did anybody catch his "We are at the birth of a new millennium" line? Remember the character in Bulworth's slogan. "We stand at the doorstep of a new Millennium"
JAY: We stand at the doorstep of a new millennium.

The only thing missing was the rap. Wish Trump would have spit some rhymes... Maybe during the State of the Union!

I think Trump watched Bulworth in prep for is inauguration speech... Did anybody catch his "We are at the birth of a new millennium" line? Remember the character in Bulworth's slogan. "We stand at the doorstep of a new Millennium"

The only thing missing was the rap. Wish Trump would have spit some rhymes... Maybe during the State of the Union!

no more obummer speeches, that's enlightening as hell.

Remember how annoyed you got every time you brought up Obama and people responded with Bush attacks? I wonder if you will move beyond that and set an example of how you think those people should have responded or if you will follow suit and bring up Obama every time Trump is mentioned... my guess is the later.

Remember how annoyed you got every time you brought up Obama and people responded with Bush attacks? I wonder if you will move beyond that and set an example of how you think those people should have responded or if you will follow suit and bring up Obama every time Trump is mentioned... my guess is the later.

I never got annoyed about leftards bringing up Bush...he and his dad...hell his whole family are POS. Yeah, I will bring up the Barrypuppet when Trump does things that you were fine with the Barrypuppet doing but now are pissed that Trump is doing the same thing albeit for the betterment of the people.....like a phone and a pen. Gonna be a long four years for you and your ilk....might even be eight years. The bottom line is that both political parties have been exposed as being beholding to the banking oligarchs. They have been compromised and bribed to keep them under the thumb of their masters. Is Trump the real deal? We will see....it's a long shot due to the Deep State/ C.O.G that has no oversight and is never held accountable for their crimes but at least we have a chance. Hitlery represented the same globalist bullshit and that's a fact that isn't even debatable.

I never got annoyed about leftards bringing up Bush...he and his dad...hell his whole family are POS. Yeah, I will bring up the Barrypuppet when Trump does things that you were fine with the Barrypuppet doing but now are pissed that Trump is doing the same thing albeit for the betterment of the people.....like a phone and a pen. Gonna be a long four years for you and your ilk....might even be eight years. The bottom line is that both political parties have been exposed as being beholding to the banking oligarchs. They have been compromised and bribed to keep them under the thumb of their masters. Is Trump the real deal? We will see....it's a long shot due to the Deep State/ C.O.G that has no oversight and is never held accountable for their crimes but at least we have a chance. Hitlery represented the same globalist bullshit and that's a fact that isn't even debatable.

What makes you sound like an idiot is when you just assume that I and everybody that critiques Trump was supportive and accepting of everything that Obama did. I have plenty of critiques of Obama. Just as you have critiques of Bush. It carries no weight when you criticize Obama and then somebody said well Bush did it and you love Bush... It is just a stupid retort. Stick to the issues at hand

Forum List

Back