Trump Allies Sought Ukraine Gas Deal

I told you pseudocons your benchmarks would come back to bitch slap you in the face.

As Rudy Giuliani was pushing Ukrainian officials last spring to investigate one of Donald Trump’s main political rivals, a group of individuals with ties to the president and his personal lawyer were also active in the former Soviet republic.

Their aims were profit, not politics. This circle of businessmen and Republican donors touted connections to Giuliani and Trump while trying to install new management at the top of Ukraine’s massive state gas company. Their plan was to then steer lucrative contracts to companies controlled by Trump allies, according to two people with knowledge of their plans.

Their plan hit a snag after Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko lost his reelection bid to Volodymyr Zelenskiy, whose conversation with Trump about former Vice President Joe Biden is now at the center of the House impeachment inquiry of Trump.

Profit, not politics: Trump allies sought Ukraine gas deal

rick perry is involved with it too. In fact he wanted to get Ukraine to increase their board to include friends of his from Houston. An oil executive and a private equity company executive.

Looks to me like they went in there to get control of Ukraine's energy.

Perry pressed Ukraine on corruption, energy company changes

From the article:

The names that Perry floated for potential new board members included Robert Bensh, a Houston oil executive currently with Pelicourt LLC, as well as Michael Bleyzer, head of a private equity firm based in Houston, the source familiar with the board discussions said.
Trump is now trying to blame Perry for his phone call to Zelensky. Perry's under the bus.

The Colluder-in-Chief has no loyalty to anyone but himself.

Yes he is. Looks like perry is going to be the fall guy for that phone call. Unfortunately for trump, he went on TV last week to repeatedly say what the whistleblower said he said on the phone. Then added China into the mix. rick perry didn't force or talk trump into that.

Meanwhile Perry went into the Ukraine to try to get his cronies in Houston on the board of that energy company,.

This all stinks from the top down. I have never in my life ever seen such a corrupt and dishonest president and administration.

I told you pseudocons your benchmarks would come back to bitch slap you in the face.

As Rudy Giuliani was pushing Ukrainian officials last spring to investigate one of Donald Trump’s main political rivals, a group of individuals with ties to the president and his personal lawyer were also active in the former Soviet republic.

Their aims were profit, not politics. This circle of businessmen and Republican donors touted connections to Giuliani and Trump while trying to install new management at the top of Ukraine’s massive state gas company. Their plan was to then steer lucrative contracts to companies controlled by Trump allies, according to two people with knowledge of their plans.

Their plan hit a snag after Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko lost his reelection bid to Volodymyr Zelenskiy, whose conversation with Trump about former Vice President Joe Biden is now at the center of the House impeachment inquiry of Trump.

Profit, not politics: Trump allies sought Ukraine gas deal

rick perry is involved with it too. In fact he wanted to get Ukraine to increase their board to include friends of his from Houston. An oil executive and a private equity company executive.

Looks to me like they went in there to get control of Ukraine's energy.

Perry pressed Ukraine on corruption, energy company changes

From the article:

The names that Perry floated for potential new board members included Robert Bensh, a Houston oil executive currently with Pelicourt LLC, as well as Michael Bleyzer, head of a private equity firm based in Houston, the source familiar with the board discussions said.
Trump is now trying to blame Perry for his phone call to Zelensky. Perry's under the bus.

The Colluder-in-Chief has no loyalty to anyone but himself.

Yes he is. Looks like perry is going to be the fall guy for that phone call. Unfortunately for trump, he went on TV last week to repeatedly say what the whistleblower said he said on the phone. Then added China into the mix. rick perry didn't force or talk trump into that.

Meanwhile Perry went into the Ukraine to try to get his cronies in Houston on the board of that energy company,.

This all stinks from the top down. I have never in my life ever seen such a corrupt and dishonest president and administration.
So why the fuck is it alright for Biden to do the same thing

Please explain in your schizoid way

This entire thing is Trump playing with dopes

Trump and Perry are trying to help American capitalists make a business deal, there's nothing wrong with that.

Forum List

Back