Trump Trump Allegations: What They're Not Telling you

Main Stream media works hard on trashing Trump just in time for the elections.

• Total voters
I like you Mr. Beale. You always made me laugh.

What's it like living in an artificial reality?

maggie-540x295.png

medialist.png

cocktail1.png

cocktail2.png

cocktail31.png
cocktail4.png

Exclusive: New Leak on Clinton's Cozy Press Relationship

Hmmmmm. . . . I noticed Infowars wasn't invited. Gee, why do you suppose that was?

At least pests like you give me a hobby. . .
18ixadudxwxqxjpg.jpg

She also doesn't allow local media sources either.....

Both. He most likely doesn't assault women. And most sexual assault short of rape is ridiculously harmless.

If you want to protect women, protect them from robbery, or fraud or rape. Protecting women from being ogled or occasional touch is a bit too much.

Trump says he doesn't wait. I don't think he doesn't wait for consent. I think he just mean he doesn't wait for days. Some guys take it slow. He take it fast.

I seriously doubt Trump would knowingly assault women. I think he tried something. If he failed he backed off. That's what every other males do.

Here, look at this image.

This guy would look creepy to most people

avnMKEd_700b.jpg

Yet girls like him.

I don't see Trump as some guy that have a hard time getting hot babes to sleep with him. It's one thing for sure.

Both. He most likely doesn't assault women. And most sexual assault short of rape is ridiculously harmless.

If you want to protect women, protect them from robbery, or fraud or rape. Protecting women from being ogled or occasional touch is a bit too much.

Trump says he doesn't wait. I don't think he doesn't wait for consent. I think he just mean he doesn't wait for days. Some guys take it slow. He take it fast.

I seriously doubt Trump would knowingly assault women. I think he tried something. If he failed he backed off. That's what every other males do.

Here, look at this image.

This guy would look creepy to most people

avnMKEd_700b.jpg

Yet girls like him.

I don't see Trump as some guy that have a hard time getting hot babes to sleep with him. It's one thing for sure.
Grbb, I appreciate you trying to defend your viewpoint without getting impolite. But I just don't agree with your viewpoint that it is acceptable for someone who is aspiring to become POTUS, to admit objectifying woman like he has done, including actually sexually assaulting woman. I agree that of all things he could do to woman, what these reports say he did are pretty benign. That doesn't mean they are excusable. It is wrong, plain and simple. I personally feel that Trump is unqualified for other and in my opinion more serious reasons. But I've been talking about this for 2 days now and I've seen people come up with all kinds of excuses. From like you started your reply " he didn't really said he sexually assaults woman", to "it's ok for Trump to do these kind of things, because Trump is a male and he's just reacting to his animal instincts". I want to ask you this. Doesn't the fact that your candidate has put you in a position, that you are now actually defending sexual assault bother you? I personally never would have imagined that in a presidential general election, there would be the need and the willingness to defend a person like that. Why don't the 'values' voters denounce him? Why don't all woman say, "I can't support a misogynist like that? I know we will probably disagree on most stuff, but I always thought that something like sexual assault would be dealbreaker.

You know what. Imagine a beautiful girls, that do to misunderstanding grab my crotch. Would I be mad? No.

Is it wrong? Strictly speaking yes. But c'mon. I've been treated so much worse by so many things. Really the last thing I worry is a hot babe "sexually assaulting" me.

I think there are harmless deals that people mistakenly think you want it. It's okay.

There are things that everybody knows is bad for you and they impose that upon you out of malice. That's problematic.

In western civilization I see that people err on the side that women say no.

For example, women often say yes to prostitution, and government just override it. And the way the law works make it very difficult to get a clear yes or no.

I do not think anyone get a written signed contract before they have sex. It's not even "sexy". Most judges but non verbal communication and then boom grabby grabby.

I mean most judge intent by non verbal communication. How do you know she wants it. You try... And yes misunderstanding happens.

I like you Mr. Beale. You always made me laugh.

What's it like living in an artificial reality?

maggie-540x295.png

medialist.png

cocktail1.png

cocktail2.png

cocktail31.png
cocktail4.png

Exclusive: New Leak on Clinton's Cozy Press Relationship

Hmmmmm. . . . I noticed Infowars wasn't invited. Gee, why do you suppose that was?

At least pests like you give me a hobby. . .
18ixadudxwxqxjpg.jpg

She also doesn't allow local media sources either.....

Local media aren't part of the CFR either. You are either part of the game, or you are not.

Forum List

Back